John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johncats legs seem to have grown whilst you were away. Wish I could snuggle them both 🥺

What time are you likely to finish? Are you meant to be lone working?
No I am not.

But I either take the risk of being murdered or pay someone to be here that means cutting back during trading hours.

Hopefully done in half an hour or so. I want to go for food but I am winning the jetlag fight (unlike RLF) so don't want to stay up too late

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No I am not.

But I either take the risk of being murdered or pay someone to be here that means cutting back during trading hours.

Hopefully done in half an hour or so. I want to go for food but I am winning the jetlag fight (unlike RLF) so don't want to stay up too late
I hope you’re able to go home soon! It’s SO late. :(

Babies are adorable. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I haven't caught up reading the thread yet, but I'm just here to report that I'm still safe, haven't fully lost power yet, though it's flickered a bunch. It's extremely windy and it's been raining hard most of the day.

Been busy doing all the things I need to do in case I did/do lose power, like actually getting my work done, including an important database update so it can get pushed to production tonight automagically.

Also did 2 loads of laundry, charged up literally everything that can hold a charge - battery backups, rechargable batteries that I use in my headlamp and torches, toys, Kindle, headphones, laptops. Put all the ice in the bin in a bag so I can make more ice in case I need it for my coolers, and then I took a bath and showered and washed my hair while I still have hot water.

Made Brunswick stew because I can re-heat it on my camp stove easily. Semi-homemade, nothing fancy. Just jazzed up a big can of it with more chicken and tomatoes and hot sauce - nothing fancy. My phone really wanted to say "jizzed up." Ew.

Dog is very worried, I think the wind is making him anxious, he won't leave my side. Here he was earlier tonight when I was taking a bath - I brought his blankie in - he never hangs out in the bathroom with me. He will come in to bug me if he needs something but he never lays down in there. 🥺

PXL_20220930_232359332.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven't caught up reading the thread yet, but I'm just here to report that I'm still safe, haven't fully lost power yet, though it's flickered a bunch. It's extremely windy and it's been raining hard most of the day.

Been busy doing all the things I need to do in case I did/do lose power, like actually getting my work done, including an important database update so it can get pushed to production tonight automagically.

Also did 2 loads of laundry, charged up literally everything that can hold a charge - battery backups, rechargable batteries that I use in my headlamp and torches, toys, Kindle, headphones, laptops. Put all the ice in the bin in a bag so I can make more ice in case I need it for my coolers, and then I took a bath and showered and washed my hair while I still have hot water.

Made Brunswick stew because I can re-heat it on my camp stove easily. Semi-homemade, nothing fancy. Just jazzed up a big can of it with more chicken and tomatoes and hot sauce - nothing fancy. My phone really wanted to say "jizzed up." Ew.

Dog is very worried, I think the wind is making him anxious, he won't leave my side. Here he was earlier tonight when I was taking a bath - I brought his blankie in - he never hangs out in the bathroom with me. He will come in to bug me if he needs something but he never lays down in there. 🥺

View attachment 1617232
Wow, you did ALL the things. Good on you! Glad you’re safe and ready to face a possible power outage. Still dry as hell out here in drought-land. Wish we could get some of your rain. Poor pup! :( He’ll need a lot of cuddles.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1617232
Stay safe friend and look after that poor frightened pup!

Just home everyone. Goodnight and see you in a new thread. Will catch up properly tomorrow!

• Heart
Good morning, baebes. How are you all?

Im just about to log on and find out how bad the night was. Wish me luck.

Do we have a new thread title yet?

Omg Tattle is celebrating @mimimithis
As we should! I just noticed the jaunty hats.
Wait - why are there hats? What are we celebrating?

I’m howling how much they fit our profile pics, though, like tiny party hats. 😂

@WylieWyles I’m so glad to read you’re safe and prepared. Your poor pup 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning, baebes. How are you all?

Im just about to log on and find out how bad the night was. Wish me luck.

Do we have a new thread title yet?

Wait - why are there hats? What are we celebrating?

I’m howling how much they fit our profile pics, though, like tiny party hats. 😂

@WylieWyles I’m so glad to read you’re safe and prepared. Your poor pup 💔
We are celebrating YOU ❤

Oktoberfest?

Screenshot_20221001_000956.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning everyone!

Thread title suggestion : John Stones #34 John is back out of the game, we'd still love to scream his name

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.