John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am so glad my new mortgage deal is sorted.
When we remortgaged about 5 years ago, we were on the brink of brexit and in a moment of madness, signed up to a 10 year fixed rate mortgage. In hindsight, it was very wise haha

Were you in CW?
OK I didn't drive past your office. I drove past the bank of America haha

I also work for an American based company

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Pls put me on ignore if I post this morning, I have too much to do at work as the markets collapse around us
I trust you to fix the economy. You can do it.

I can deal with an ICU overwhelmed with critically ill people. I can’t deal with a collapsing economy. So stressful ❤❤

Am so glad my new mortgage deal is sorted.
Mine up in a year and I did help to buy with my 5 year grace period on repaying up in 18 months. Genuinely think I might be moving into my sisters shed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
came straight to us ❤

Jackcat won't stay still long enough for me to pap him

20220928_093457.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Would pay for privilege of these things.

Finished UIL and started FWB.

I cannot believe she ended up with Mason. Married the cretin. Never seen such a fucked up relationship. Jaw was on the floor when she went with Dec, I did not think things could get any lower. Poor Chilly. Cannot believe the only time he got his giant dick wet was with that skank Lily. He deserves so much better.

And the girl in FWB seems just a carbon copy of Becs.
Good morning all 🤍

Sorry about your case lovey!

the whole book makes no sense but it’s like when you think it can’t get worse it does!!! It’s the fact she seemingly tries to date everyone, I love the fact bae seemingly wants to date a girl who is pregnant by another footballer so maybe factually she’s sound on parts! But poor Chilly, he just was used the whole way through!!!

and FWB Georgia is to start with quite similar but she’s a tiny bit more likeable, she’s not such bleep 🤣

@sugarfairy23 I am all caught up on the sequel now and love it! Expect comments later ❤

sending Bae hammy vibes to you all
BFEEA5F8-AB87-445B-A723-20E432322FFA.jpeg
B0F47F82-8CA7-4E4B-94B6-537E798C7F79.jpeg
02DC9F20-EAA5-4507-B480-89D0AA14D205.jpeg
1B1891D7-1719-4F63-A9C6-8C5CCA412B9D.jpeg
E2D4004B-218E-4F23-A40F-82B36D57BD1C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Crying, does bestie know what it is?
I doubt it but I'm sure she'd say same about me!

I have lipstick but not the charger 😭

Good morning all 🤍

Sorry about your case lovey!

the whole book makes no sense but it’s like when you think it can’t get worse it does!!! It’s the fact she seemingly tries to date everyone, I love the fact bae seemingly wants to date a girl who is pregnant by another footballer so maybe factually she’s sound on parts! But poor Chilly, he just was used the whole way through!!!

and FWB Georgia is to start with quite similar but she’s a tiny bit more likeable, she’s not such bleep 🤣

@sugarfairy23 I am all caught up on the sequel now and love it! Expect comments later ❤

sending Bae hammy vibes to you all
View attachment 1610707View attachment 1610708View attachment 1610711View attachment 1610718View attachment 1610722
Need him.

I also cannot compute she shagged bae but not Chilly when there was clearly something there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

Need him.

I also cannot compute she shagged bae but not Chilly when there was clearly something there.
Did she actually shag bae? I thought they woke up together but nothing had happened? Or was that a different time

Too much happened I can't even remember it all

Do other chargers work?

• Heart

Need him.

Hope your case turns up soon, was your new bag in there? Or have I imagined you bought a new bag?

our fixed deal ends next year, dreading what it will go up to. Thank god we didn’t end up getting the extension that we wanted.

• Heart
Did she actually shag bae? I thought they woke up together but nothing had happened? Or was that a different time

Too much happened I can't even remember it all

Do other chargers work?
Yeh the other ones should work!

She didn't shag him originally but then she has a flashback later to shagging him after playing drunk Twister.

I can't believe I'm typing this. It is grotesque.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Yeh the other ones should work!

She didn't shag him originally but then she has a flashback later to shagging him after playing drunk Twister.

I can't believe I'm typing this. It is grotesque.
Do you remember which chapter? I am shook

• Haha
  • Heart
Hope your case turns up soon, was your new bag in there? Or have I imagined you bought a new bag?

our fixed deal ends next year, dreading what it will go up to. Thank god we didn’t end up getting the extension that we wanted.
I took my pretty blue one on as hand luggage but my cute little black one is in the case 😭

Our luggage has been missing before and always shown up so I'm not too panicked but the fact there's noone to talk to is concerning.

Do you remember which chapter? I am shook
She doesn't describe it (thankfully). It was clearly an afterthought and added in later.

Chapter 115

• Heart
  • Sad
I took my pretty blue one on as hand luggage but my cute little black one is in the case 😭

Our luggage has been missing before and always shown up so I'm not too panicked but the fact there's noone to talk to is concerning.

She doesn't describe it (thankfully). It was clearly an afterthought and added in later.

Chapter 115
Fingers crossed it won’t be long.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Chapter 115
I feel unclean reading this. That's not my bae.

• Haha
  • Heart

Need him.

I know it was ridiculous! She built up all this sexual tension with Chilly and then was like nope I fancy a quickie with Bae 🤣🤣

I feel unclean reading this. That's not my bae.
It just doesn’t make any sense at all! It’s like she went we must have her sleep with someone so she made it bae!! When I read it I was like she has to be joking!!!

also with FWBit’s like she doesn’t know anything about Dec as even though I’d duck him into next week he certainly is NOT a fuckboy or even fuckable to most so that’s the most unbelievable part in the book 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.