John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Violetroselily I don’t mean to be all serious but freaking out about the UK economy currently melting down financially is there anything you can say to reassure me pls x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Completely unrelated but going through my holiday clothes and can finally wear my new pull and bear shorts I bought at the Trafford Centre in August! 🤍
Never been happier to find some shorts I like (as my chunky thighs and hips barely get into most!!)
7FB752EC-8D3B-4FEE-BDBA-6ED8281647FE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Completely unrelated but going through my holiday clothes and can finally wear my new pull and bear shorts I bought at the Trafford Centre in August! 🤍
Never been happier to find some shorts I like (as my chunky thighs and hips barely get into most!!)
View attachment 1610949
This is such a look with these shorts. You’re so cute. ❤

• Heart
Good morning all 🤍

Sorry about your case lovey!

the whole book makes no sense but it’s like when you think it can’t get worse it does!!! It’s the fact she seemingly tries to date everyone, I love the fact bae seemingly wants to date a girl who is pregnant by another footballer so maybe factually she’s sound on parts! But poor Chilly, he just was used the whole way through!!!

and FWB Georgia is to start with quite similar but she’s a tiny bit more likeable, she’s not such bleep 🤣

@sugarfairy23 I am all caught up on the sequel now and love it! Expect comments later ❤

sending Bae hammy vibes to you all
View attachment 1610707View attachment 1610708View attachment 1610711View attachment 1610718View attachment 1610722
Aww thank you lovely ❤ Your comments are always great.

Sending my strongest hammy vibes to us all and hope you’re all having a good Wednesday 💙

58B8E500-D68B-477A-8C84-A94F4071739D.jpeg

• Heart
View attachment 1610949
You're so hot!

20220928_124654.jpg

• Heart
Are you not jet lagged at all? Have you even been to sleep?!
I slept for an hour, maybe 2 on the plane. Just woke about from about another 3. Want to sleep longer but if I do I'll never sleep tonight.

20220928_125900.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning, lovelies! Hope everyone's day is off to a decent start!

I'm going to have a busy day at work, so please enjoy this lewd photo of my right leg/hip showing off the UCL kit I unintentionally wore to bed last night. 👀

Fun fact: this is my good hammy - my left one hasn't been the same since I had a Grade 3 proximal tear when I was 14 - very owie. Do not recommend.
No, not that good boy - he's out of frame, says his bedhead is too wild. 😜

These are very short and tight boyshorts (period pants - yes I got them in dark red because it makes me laugh) but I think the players should adopt this look. 🤣

PXL_20220928_114809589~2.jpg

• Heart
This is such a look with these shorts. You’re so cute. ❤
Thank you lovey! I was so pleased they actually fit ❤

Aww thank you lovely ❤ Your comments are always great.

Sending my strongest hammy vibes to us all and hope you’re all having a good Wednesday 💙

View attachment 1610961
once LO is asleep you will be getting a ton of comments from me ❤

You're so hot!

thank you babe ❤ Have the kitties missed you lots??? 🥹🥹🥹 they are too cute!

mum has LO till 2 and im currently going through my bikinis while RLF works in the home office ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good morning, lovelies! Hope everyone's day is off to a decent start!

I'm going to have a busy day at work, so please enjoy this lewd photo of my right leg/hip showing off the UCL kit I unintentionally wore to bed last night. 👀

Fun fact: this is my good hammy - my left one hasn't been the same since I had a Grade 3 proximal tear when I was 14 - very owie. Do not recommend.
No, not that good boy - he's out of frame, says his bedhead is too wild. 😜

These are very short and tight boyshorts (period pants - yes I got them in dark red because it makes me laugh) but I think the players should adopt this look. 🤣

View attachment 1610985
Baby absolutely needs shorts this short!!

Thank you lovey! I was so pleased they actually fit ❤

once LO is asleep you will be getting a ton of comments from me ❤

thank you babe ❤ Have the kitties missed you lots??? 🥹🥹🥹 they are too cute!

mum has LO till 2 and im currently going through my bikinis while RLF works in the home office ha!
I didn't think babies missed me but turns out they have 😭

Johncat never ever sleeps with me like this.

20220928_131643.jpg

• Heart
Let the Wednesday wankathon commence… I’m home an hour earlier!!! Four pages of reading to do though!!! What’s happened!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Baby absolutely needs shorts this short!!

I didn't think babies missed me but turns out they have 😭

Johncat never ever sleeps with me like this.

Omg 🥹🥹🥹 he’s too cute!!!

We used to have 3 cats when I lived at home and it was the sweetest little thing that they wouldn’t leave our side when we got home!!

Are they loving the blanket??

• Heart
Speaking of wank Wednesday RLF has gone into the loft to get suitcases and holiday stuff down and he has bought down “my box” which is literally a sellotape sealed box that I packed up when we moved from our old house in Nov 2020 from my under the bed and I haven’t looked in it since then as I was pregnant so didn’t want to look into my box of god knows what sexy tit so today might be the day I open it and see what still remains 🤣 it’s gonna be full of years of online purchases, Ann summers parties and sixth form slutty party outfits I think

• Heart
  • Haha
Speaking of wank Wednesday RLF has gone into the loft to get suitcases and holiday stuff down and he has bought down “my box” which is literally a sellotape sealed box that I packed up when we moved from our old house in Nov 2020 from my under the bed and I haven’t looked in it since then as I was pregnant so didn’t want to look into my box of god knows what sexy tit so today might be the day I open it and see what still remains 🤣 it’s gonna be full of years of online purchases, Ann summers parties and sixth form slutty party outfits I think
That sounds like the best wank Wednesday.
Mine is currently charging then I need to nip to aldi after I’ve officially finished work at 2 and then go wild 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hopefully it is and I haven’t just walked out of clinic early 🤣

Sucks about your case those @cobette

just had a surprise delivery
View attachment 1611046
Love me a hoodie.

If I'm ever allowed out of bed I shall be putting one on today.

You need to open it in honour of WW. Just don't read Chapter 115 of UIL when you do it.

That sounds like the best wank Wednesday.
Mine is currently charging then I need to nip to aldi after I’ve officially finished work at 2 and then go wild 🤣🤣
Don't tease me! If I disturb the cat to go to the bathroom @Violetroselily will judge me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Afternoon my loves, any hammy updates?

Little bit better today.

Still feel a bit tit, but sense of perspective engaged.

Given the choice between forcing myself to be more productive and forcing myself to tell anyone there's a problem, I always choose the former.

Managed to get some actual work done this morning. Could be worse.

• Heart
Love me a hoodie.

If I'm ever allowed out of bed I shall be putting one on today.

You need to open it in honour of WW. Just don't read Chapter 115 of UIL when you do it.

Don't tease me! If I disturb the cat to go to the bathroom @Violetroselily will judge me.
Suppose you could tell RLF it was the cat screaming now rather than you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.