John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
White, occasionally rose. Never red, makes me poorly. Wbu? Shall we get a box when we live together? More economical.
yeah box all the way as we have the same views on the wine situ, although I only like pinot in white, rose otherwise (zinfandel). red gives me a headache.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
yeah box all the way as we have the same views on the wine situ, although I only like pinot in white, rose otherwise (zinfandel). red gives me a headache.
The only time I've ever drank red, I was like 15 and I topped the bottle up with vodka and was so horrendously sick I could never touch it again

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely chippy, I'd have it twice if I could.

Ready to start my day now after reading @lou_claire91 's Rude Boy again.
Ah I would kill for a chippy tea now too ... may try and guilt RLF into it as i promised Chilli Chicken but i cba!!!

Ah I am glad you have reread it! I am going to possibly write one about him injured the other night... but obvs taking care of him 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Definitely chippy, I'd have it twice if I could.

Ready to start my day now after reading @lou_claire91 's Rude Boy again.
You talking about chippy tea and John stones reminds me of a dream I once had about John working in a chippy 😂
Let’s just say I wasn’t served chips 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah I would kill for a chippy tea now too ... may try and guilt RLF into it as i promised Chilli Chicken but i cba!!!

Ah I am glad you have reread it! I am going to possibly write one about him injured the other night... but obvs taking care of him 🤣
Did your tum survive yesterday's chicken?

• Heart

I have many, many thoughts about the other night.

I'm now debating how mad RLF would be if I had a Nandos without him.

You talking about chippy tea and John stones reminds me of a dream I once had about John working in a chippy 😂
Let’s just say I wasn’t served chips 🙈🤣
Can actually see him working in a chippy.

Eating is cheating. Ain’t that right VRL

It’s like a knife right through the heart after me and RLF made up the spare room for you… and then tried out the bed
Stop encouraging her, she's not as well practised as you are. It's going to get messy, she's going to end the night in bed with uneaten nuggets.

• Haha
Did your tum survive yesterday's chicken?
Yep I'm still standing!!! RLF said he bought some more chicken in the fridge that we can use for dinner tonight or tomorrow that goes out of date tomorrow so who knows there still might be time this week for me to get poorly! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not sure I believe you'd change the sheets tbh
For you, I’d do anything…

Stop encouraging her, she's not as well practised as you are. It's going to get messy, she's going to end the night in bed with uneaten nuggets.
She needs to prep herself for when she moves in. She’ll be up till 3 am drinking rum and booking holidays before she knows it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

I am thinking I need to write something smutty about him again soon, especially with all the photos of him ... maybe that will be a tonight job!
I am also going to write a fic to post on my birthday just need to work if to make it about bae or another (or a collective 🤣)

Yeah get a Nandos, you deserve it!!!!

• Heart
Good morning all 🤍

Sorry about your case lovey!

the whole book makes no sense but it’s like when you think it can’t get worse it does!!! It’s the fact she seemingly tries to date everyone, I love the fact bae seemingly wants to date a girl who is pregnant by another footballer so maybe factually she’s sound on parts! But poor Chilly, he just was used the whole way through!!!

and FWB Georgia is to start with quite similar but she’s a tiny bit more likeable, she’s not such bleep 🤣

@sugarfairy23 I am all caught up on the sequel now and love it! Expect comments later ❤

sending Bae hammy vibes to you all
View attachment 1610707View attachment 1610708View attachment 1610711View attachment 1610718View attachment 1610722
Ooft I could watch him squat all day long

• Heart
RLF just text to ask what I was doing

sent him a sexy pic of me whitening my teeth. said he nearly died at work 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.