John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to a party this weekend to find out if I'm having a niece or a nephew. They've asked everyone to wear blue or pink for what they think it will be.

Trying to be cute/hedge my bets I got blue/pink tights with one leg each colour. But you're absolutely right, it's turquoise. And I see so much green in it.

Looks like I'm backing the baby to be a girl and/or alien. Back to the drawing board I think.
It’s definately not pink though? So I think you’d be okay with it 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sure I've posted it before, it was in the depths of one of my folders

Just wants someone to give him a blowie and or rjm
Would pay for privilege of these things.

Finished UIL and started FWB.

I cannot believe she ended up with Mason. Married the cretin. Never seen such a fucked up relationship. Jaw was on the floor when she went with Dec, I did not think things could get any lower. Poor Chilly. Cannot believe the only time he got his giant dick wet was with that skank Lily. He deserves so much better.

And the girl in FWB seems just a carbon copy of Becs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would pay for privilege of these things.

Finished UIL and started FWB.

I cannot believe she ended up with Mason. Married the cretin. Never seen such a fucked up relationship. Jaw was on the floor when she went with Dec, I did not think things could get any lower. Poor Chilly. Cannot believe the only time he got his giant dick wet was with that skank Lily. He deserves so much better.

And the girl in FWB seems just a carbon copy of Becs.
Crying on the tube at this high brow literary review.

This girl isn't so bad, but her mate is awful. You will hate Dec here, even more than usual.

Did you sleep at all?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Crying on the tube at this high brow literary review.

This girl isn't so bad, but her mate is awful. You will hate Dec here, even more than usual.

Did you sleep at all?
I will not be able to take Dec seriously as a duck boy.

I don't feel like I slept but I think I drifted off for an hour, maybe two. We were right by loos so loads of people hovering around.

This one I can get on board with as a fuckboy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pls put me on ignore if I post this morning, I have too much to do at work as the markets collapse around us

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.