John Stones #31 We want you just in your pants when you give us our private dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got back from breakfast and realised the card I gave RLF to pay for McDs last night is nowhere to be seen, he was kind of half awake so I asked him what he'd done with it.
'Gave it to you'

Well I don't have it.

He turns the light on, I basically tear the room apart looking for it, he reminds me 2342 times that he gave it back to me. Finally found it in the pocket of his shorts and he's now in the huff that I woke him up.
OMG!! What is wrong with them!!! I sometimes think they just say the first thing that comes to mind rather than actually thinking things through!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OMG!! What is wrong with them!!! I sometimes think they just say the first thing that comes to mind rather than actually thinking things through!!
This morning my LO spilt some juice on the floor and i said to RLF can you get that. And he used his foot / sock to wipe it up 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They are truly resourceful our RLF's 🤣🤣🤣
Similar to cobette as well he couldn’t find his bank card. I’ve been on the sofa most of the day with a duvet and he said I’m sure it’s on there can you just get up. I was like I really don’t want to I’m sick 😂😂 plus I hadn’t seen it when I sat here. And he said I know it’s on there. I get up..not there … hour or so later finds it in the back of shorts 😳

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She might scare bae away
Come on, girls, you make it sound as if @cobette was a banshee... perhaps it's something Bae gets off to, someone loudly enjoying themselves. 😁

He’s so uncool sometimes I love it l

A little bit. I’ve managed some toast and water. I have no energy at all. Not sure if I’ll go to work tomorrow 🤢🤢
I wouldn't recommend you going to work, if you aren't feeling right by tonight. Not worth prolonging your symptoms over a few hours of work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh duck I forgot about that.

It's impossible for me to be incognito, too small, too Scottish, to be anyone else.
Perhaps that's a good thing, however, for him to recognise you instantly. He might latch onto you like a baby chick.

I'm off. It's stopped raining, fingers crossed it stays this way. See you in the new thread! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Perhaps that's a good thing, however, for him to recognise you instantly. He might latch onto you like a baby chick.

I'm off. It's stopped raining, fingers crossed it stays this way. See you in the new thread! ❤
Or run a million miles away!

Glad the weather has picked up for you, have a lovely time!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.