John Stones #31 We want you just in your pants when you give us our private dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think there is a version of nursery for RLF's? Where they are taught the basics of being an adults!!

My RLF did this with LO's flannel the other day, picked it up, said it smelt, then went to use it on LO's face which i stopped him from doing, he then said he couldn't find any as I hadn't put a new one on the side, even though I didn't realise I was his mother as well!!!

He said to me the other day something didnt smell right in the fridge, bought it to his nose and then put it back in the fridge and said 'i'll sort that later' - which is code for 'i'll ignore it and you will sort it' - he tried to eat off smelling ham yesterday - I think he is possibly trying to test out what it takes to kill someone with off food and he may be trying to secretly off me!!!

I honestly hate how proud they are when they do something that is just a basic task...
I just got back from breakfast and realised the card I gave RLF to pay for McDs last night is nowhere to be seen, he was kind of half awake so I asked him what he'd done with it.
'Gave it to you'

Well I don't have it.

He turns the light on, I basically tear the room apart looking for it, he reminds me 2342 times that he gave it back to me. Finally found it in the pocket of his shorts and he's now in the huff that I woke him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just got back from breakfast and realised the card I gave RLF to pay for McDs last night is nowhere to be seen, he was kind of half awake so I asked him what he'd done with it.
'Gave it to you'

Well I don't have it.

He turns the light on, I basically tear the room apart looking for it, he reminds me 2342 times that he gave it back to me. Finally found it in the pocket of his shorts and he's now in the huff that I woke him up.
Probably wishing you'd woken him up the way you did the other morning

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think there is a version of nursery for RLF's? Where they are taught the basics of being an adults!!

My RLF did this with LO's flannel the other day, picked it up, said it smelt, then went to use it on LO's face which i stopped him from doing, he then said he couldn't find any as I hadn't put a new one on the side, even though I didn't realise I was his mother as well!!!

He said to me the other day something didnt smell right in the fridge, bought it to his nose and then put it back in the fridge and said 'i'll sort that later' - which is code for 'i'll ignore it and you will sort it' - he tried to eat off smelling ham yesterday - I think he is possibly trying to test out what it takes to kill someone with off food and he may be trying to secretly off me!!!

I honestly hate how proud they are when they do something that is just a basic task...
Generally he's pretty good, he'll clean as he goes in the kitchen (to the point of it being annoying) and he irons (because its just his work stuff), and would say he's tidier than me. HOWEVER, it is all just a show. He cleans around things, never moves them, and wears dirty trainers around the house. He is selectively adulting.

Will I ever live that down!? 😂

View attachment 1604138
Absolutely not.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My Amazon driver just totally judged me. My hair is a mess I’m in my pjs and I look like tit. duck off you judgemental ass. Am I not allowed to be I’ll in my own home

when I got to the door he was like this 😳😵💫🥴😂 in all one!!!

the worst of it is I ordered some gummy snakes I can’t even eat now

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
If it had been the sound of the toy and not the moans, I think we'd forget a lot sooner because that's slightly less hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My Amazon driver just totally judged me. My hair is a mess I’m in my pjs and I look like tit. duck off you judgemental ass. Am I not allowed to be I’ll in my own home

when I got to the door he was like this 😳😵💫🥴😂 in all one!!!

the worst of it is I ordered some gummy snakes I can’t even eat now
Are you feeling any better at all now?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
from my personal shopper @Violetroselily

View attachment 1604037

I feel personally offended for Pete that baby is letting someone else touch his hair!

@mimimithis can't wait to read! I'm going to grab some breakfast and enjoy x
You're so pretty!!!

It's a bit on the long side, I hope you enjoy anyway. I've started adding which chapters tie in with which between the Big and Little Flirts, so I hope things make sense now.

View attachment 1604057

Now this is the perfect amount of stubble
God yes, do me now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.