John Stones #31 We want you just in your pants when you give us our private dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1604057

Now this is the perfect amount of stubble
It’s frustrating how god damn hot he is

absolute perfection levels of stubble here 💙

Do we reckon he’s gonna start tomorrow? (Is it tomorrow they play again? I missed the match the other day, not that he played of course)

He’s obvs been reading this and worried himself that we would be too much to handle so trying to give us the ick 😔
He’s gonna have to try a lot harder than that!

from my personal shopper @Violetroselily

View attachment 1604037

I feel personally offended for Pete that baby is letting someone else touch his hair!

@mimimithis can't wait to read! I'm going to grab some breakfast and enjoy x
This dress is so cute! And looks so comfy too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
RLF has now 'cleaned the bathroom', which is suspicious. I've dug deeper, he's admitted he's given it a wipe over. Deeper still, given it a wipe over with no bleach and used the flannel that was in the sink and ready for the washing machine.

So what he's actually done, is dirtied the bathroom.

Wish the fics were audiobooks so I could listen as I cleaned.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
RLF has now 'cleaned the bathroom', which is suspicious. I've dug deeper, he's admitted he's given it a wipe over. Deeper still, given it a wipe over with no bleach and used the flannel that was in the sink and ready for the washing machine.

Was this after he and the chicken had soiled the bathroom?

• Haha
20220925_093906.jpg

I think baby looks perfect.

Why are they like this!?

Would he have put the flannel in the sink or left it there for someone to use it!? 🤮

• Heart

With Bae narrating them too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was this after he and the chicken had soiled the bathroom?
Yes.

I think baby looks perfect.

Why are they like this!?

Would he have put the flannel in the sink or left it there for someone to use it!? 🤮
Still in the sink! Came downstairs and said, the flannels need washing as they're starting to smell a bit. Yes, because they are the dirty flannels (the clean one is hanging by the bath). Didn't think to actually bring it down and stick it in the washing machine though.

He was so smug too, like I'd give him a pat on the back.

• Haha
  • Sad
Yes.

Still in the sink! Came downstairs and said, the flannels need washing as they're starting to smell a bit. Yes, because they are the dirty flannels (the clean one is hanging by the bath). Didn't think to actually bring it down and stick it in the washing machine though.

This is why I choose a life of solitude

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
John Stones #32 JOHN STONES JOHN STONES JOHN STONES JOHN STONES JOHN STONES JOHN STONES

Pretty tit one but I have always wanted to type his name in shouty letters so

• Heart
Yes.

Do you think there is a version of nursery for RLF's? Where they are taught the basics of being an adults!!

My RLF did this with LO's flannel the other day, picked it up, said it smelt, then went to use it on LO's face which i stopped him from doing, he then said he couldn't find any as I hadn't put a new one on the side, even though I didn't realise I was his mother as well!!!

He said to me the other day something didnt smell right in the fridge, bought it to his nose and then put it back in the fridge and said 'i'll sort that later' - which is code for 'i'll ignore it and you will sort it' - he tried to eat off smelling ham yesterday - I think he is possibly trying to test out what it takes to kill someone with off food and he may be trying to secretly off me!!!

I honestly hate how proud they are when they do something that is just a basic task...

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.