John Stones #32 Hoping he plays and makes us proud, but we must remember to not moan so loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @cobette and her outrageously loud wanking habits

Recap
Baby has not been particularly visible during England camp, we are hoping he remedies this on Monday
He is still fit

Tumblr_l_971611045100931.jpg

imago1015091594w.jpg
imago1015033564s.jpg
imago1015005561s (1).jpg
Screenshot_20220921_111036.jpg

Screenshot_20220921_111027.jpg

@LurkingAnnie still loves massive cock

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It should actually be illegal to be that fit.

How ON gets anything done around the house is genuinely beyond me….

3F794672-1F70-455F-98AE-FC48341191D4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Title thanks to @cobette and her outrageously loud wanking habits

Recap
Baby has not been particularly visible during England camp, we are hoping he remedies this on Monday
He is still fit

View attachment 1604269
View attachment 1604281View attachment 1604270View attachment 1604272View attachment 1604273

View attachment 1604274

@LurkingAnnie still loves massive cock
You don’t just wake up one day and go “ooooh I only ever want a button mushroom penis for the rest of my life”
Of course I still love a massive cock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the pie was a success! Have hidden my initial but left LO after RLF used my icing cutters to make them!! 😍
097111EB-42AD-439C-AA47-78453EC610A1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahh this looks good. What’s inside it?? Made my LO pasta and I’m not having anything. Maybe some toast after 😭

Pls ignore me asking. What’s inside. I’ve just seen the spoiler tag 😂😂😂😂
Hahah! It was a hello fresh recipe! But yeah it’s chicken, bacon and peas with like crème friache and seasoning! LO is having his with some pasta and he has part of my top!!

Make sure you have something lovey! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We are having a roast tonight but it already feels like it's going to be a disaster. I'm having a nut roast that has been in the freezer since last Christmas and RLF is having some chicken that he sniffed and said, "that one will be alright".

He was then going to make Yorkshire puds, but we threw out our muffin tin when we moved and forgot to replace it, so he's making a big one. Also doesn't have the right flour, so winging it with strong white bread flour...

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
We are having a roast tonight but it already feels like it's going to be a disaster. I'm having a nut roast that has been in the freezer since last Christmas and RLF is having some chicken that he sniffed and said, "that one will be alright".

He was then going to make Yorkshire puds, but we threw out our muffin tin when we moved and forgot to replace it, so he's making a big one. Also doesn't have the right flour, so winging it with strong white bread flour...
This man is worse than me with the chicken

They'll be fine with bread flour, some recipes actually say to use it instead of plain

I'd be more worried about getting the tin and oil hot enough for a big one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This man is worse than me with the chicken

They'll be fine with bread flour, some recipes actually say to use it instead of plain

I'd be more worried about getting the tin and oil hot enough for a big one
I did think that about the oil (it wasn't in the oven when I last checked) so I have my concerns.

Will happily eat my words if it works, he normally does great Yorkies

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.