Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Not at all!! I was planning on putting them onto a separate document and replacing his name for baes haha!
Have you read the 18+ ones on wattpad (i know they aren't all bae, but you may have to replace names with that ha!)
I've read your AO3 ones are they the same? Also read some of your Tumblr ones!

Excited for you new book this week!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

lou_claire91

VIP Member
I've read your AO3 ones are they the same? Also read some of your Tumblr ones!

Excited for you new book this week!
Theres 106 (i think) on wattpad ... some 18+ some not.... there is quite a few Jack ones i havent posted on anything but there, i think there may be one or 2 bae ones that i havent put on AO3 yet!

I honestly can't wait, the chapters are sooo short but its not meant to be too indepth (although the smut chapter i wrote last night was almost 3k, but a normal chapter was like 1k so it shows what my mind prefers to write)

I may have also started writing a new book tonight, when i was meant to be starting a bae book but i had an idea last night so i've started that too!!

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
I was just about to post a huge whinge that I've nothing to read so I am glad you've come through for me ❤

I am so sorry to hear about your patient, I would find it very difficult to switch off from that too. Love you x

I can only get away with them with a crop top. I envisage myself in them with loads of front tuck jumpers etc but I just look like they've eaten me.
I hope it doesn't disappoint. A new Big Flirts will be ready next weekend, I believe.

Thank you, lovely. You'd think I'd be used to these cases by now, since we're a huge trauma centre, but... nope. It's so unfortunate what happened to them.

I can't do mom jeans, I'm too tiny for them, I could probably wear them as full body suits. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Just woke up from nightmare.

Jack gave another interview. Casually mentioned that bae was getting married. I think this was in relation to Jack having asked him to decorate some tables because he's now an expert.

Came here, everyone was in total meltdown. Sheer horrors. Very begrudging, almost threatening "I hope he's happy"s.

We decided to ban all mention of him in his own thread. Dream tattlers are very dramatic.
I’m also howling. We are a rather dramatic pack, aren’t we? :ROFLMAO: That’s certainly how I’d react. And of course Jack would blurt out the news in an interview. Indiscreet little tart. No doubt he was jealous as we were.

• Haha

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Tell me more!

I'm missing writing but I'm at one of those angsty points where I'm struggling. I always thought smut would be hardest.
Thats what i struggle with depending on the mood i'm in if i'm on a roll and i'm worked up i can write the angst but its all the 'looks' or 'surroundings' that i struggle with as i just want the angst over with, for the Dec book i ended up just having to plug in music and write it, whereas for the smut bits i find that like exciting, so i try and write them in steps, so for the Dec book i have like 10 chapters of smut to write...

Thats why i stopped writing the one-shots for a while as i was putting so much into the smut, as I prefer writing that, but it would have been better placed in an actual story!!!

Ah see the idea is good but i dont think you will like the main character as its not bae as he has too many coming from me i'm having to think of a spoiler on the spot but as everything has been about the queen and royalty its themed around that so i listened to Take That Rule the World on one of the BBC programs so its called that and its kind of about 'When Princess Olivia has to step up to her responsibilities after her middle brother advocates from the throne, she finds herself doubting where she see's her life going. However a normally mundane task of opening up a sports facility leads her to meet a young football star, could he be her Prince Charming or could she be his damsel in distress waiting to be saved?' literally just wrote that synopsis off the top of my head and that was awful!!

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Made it to the beach.

View attachment 1590948

And as I was trying to get just the perfect basic bitch photo of my bare feet (in the middle of my 2 day pedicure process, more on that later) when the waves were really big and splashy, this VERY SEXY MAN started walking straight toward me. I immediately panicked but stayed very chill outwardly and took a photo.

View attachment 1590925

What in the young Gabriel Garcia Bernal?
View attachment 1590926

Fortunately he was just walking past me to the access point.

Also passed this scene on the way out to our spot: handsome buncha dilfs with foreign accents and cute children. So sweet to see gay throuples with kids! 🥺🏳️‍🌈

View attachment 1590941
Love that you managed to snap a photo. 🤣
I have had many a Cinnabon but probably not any in the last 10-15 years or so. I think I've only seen their stores in old-school indoor malls and airports and I haven't been to either of those very frequently for a long time.

But, I don't really love them, the flavor is very distinctive and too cloying or something. Kinda artificial, maybe? I dunno, I like IKEA and local bakery cinnamon rolls a lot more. And also homemade - my brother and I make them at Christmas every year at our parents' house.

Oh yeah, which color should I paint my toenails? I also have a clear holographic glitter top coat but I was gonna hold off on that until after this conference, which I only brought Birkenstocks to wear to. (It's at the beach!)

The far right one.

want these leggings

View attachment 1590974

Love this Coach range
View attachment 1590975

Saw Kevin
View attachment 1590976

At my fave resort for dinner
View attachment 1590977

Flags at half mast for queenie ❤
View attachment 1590979View attachment 1590981View attachment 1590982

Sitting outside waiting for our table
View attachment 1590984

This is a joke right!?

View attachment 1590978

I had to tell RLF I was taking that for someone I know called Ross 😂
“Kevin”. 🤣🤣

Goodnight girls 💤 x
Good night!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

WylieWyles

VIP Member
For @cobette

CC in shorts and a hoodie 🥵
View attachment 1588026
I was so overwhelmed by Lampard's BDE here and then trying to count how many players actually greeted or at least smiled at the kids (VERY FEW! RUDE! * ) that I didn't even notice CC's attire. But he always looks like a schnack. 🤤
*I realize most were in the zone and I hope the mascots (assuming that's what these particular kids were) got more of a M&G after the match. I dunno how that works but I know the tunnel isn't typically the best time for that. I wonder if the mascot handlers and/or parents put the fear of God in these kids to make them behave or if the kids are just that overwhelmed and/or shy and/or already generally well-behaved.

Basically what I'm saying is I want a compilation video of mascots being absolute menaces or just at least showing some kind of personality, like the ones I've seen doing little silly pranks with opposing team's players in the tunnel. I think some of those might have been players' kids, though.

What if footballers arrived at matches in suits like hockey players? They'd probably hate it. But then we could get much more thirsty content from club socials, like the slo-mo videos NHL team accounts post. 👀 Though we could have those without requiring suits!

I am not making any claims re: their attractiveness, these are just examples of what EPL social media managers should be doing. Even without suits, just put those arrival vids in slo-mo and add some sexy/fun music. Maybe Sophia can make it happen!!!

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Stop. There's no words for how much I love this.

Baby wouldn't have lasted the first episode if he joined Harchester, 3 of those 4 are dead.

No I love Sean Hocknell. You'll have to pick someone else. Have Danny Rawsthorne, he was basically bae.

I hope whoever is sitting behind me is enjoying our chat.
Face it - we like the same men

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I agree on some points here. I didnt see him knock the camera when was that
it’s tiring everything being the Haaland show… thefes so many good players in the team deserve credit too but he’s over shadowing.
time will tell. Will he be another ronaldo where the team started to resent him
In fairness this wasn’t as aggressive as I remembered but still a nob move. Lots of City fans seem to love it.

• Heart