John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am definitely in the fence about Halaand. I did not like him shoving the camera, therefore the camera operative too. Nob move. Bae would never ever.

Also, I preferred how City played without him. I appreciate he scores goals but at this point last season in all competitions, City had scored more and had a better goal difference. They played like a real team of equals. Halaand get goals because everyone does his work.

It’s early days of course so could be proven wrong. It’s obvious Pep is tired of being asked about him already and I wonder how it will impact the wider squad.

Anyway Bae seem to like him but he like everyone I think ❤
I agree on some points here. I didnt see him knock the camera when was that
it’s tiring everything being the Haaland show… thefes so many good players in the team deserve credit too but he’s over shadowing.
time will tell. Will he be another ronaldo where the team started to resent him

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Here they have a shop selling retro dresses in Disney themed styles. I always picture you in them.

View attachment 1593664

I haven't heard from babies today because bestie has been out all day 😢

Would you like pics of when they were actual babies!?

And a hug
View attachment 1593675
The dresses are pretty ❤ I'll have to make an effort at the orgy so you're not disappointed (although I appreciate you won't be looking at me for long).

Baby babies are adorable. I want to gently pat them.

it’s tiring everything being the Haaland show… thefes so many good players in the team deserve credit too but he’s over shadowing.
I think Haaland's personality will help them avoid the Ronaldo situation.

• Heart
The dresses are pretty ❤ I'll have to make an effort at the orgy so you're not disappointed (although I appreciate you won't be looking at me for long).

Baby babies are adorable. I want to gently pat them.

I think Haaland's personality will help them avoid the Ronaldo situation.
I think from the video today you can tell he won’t be another ronaldo. He doesn’t have the off pitch ego, and he’s also not be drilled into a media robot which I think will serve him well with all the social stuff city do

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In fairness this wasn’t as aggressive as I remembered but still a nob move. Lots of City fans seem to love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Did babies have birth names, or did you keep them?
They were called Timmy and Socks.

They called Johncat 'Timid Tim' ❤ I used to have a cat called Timmy Tomtit so we were always going to change.

Only RLF would chose a yogurt as a snack in WDW

20220920_175125.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Their foster mum's granddaughter picked their names. I don't think she was too pleased when we changed them and they had to start using them.

Just saw he shared Jack's story. Am mad.
I didn't want to bring it to your attention

He's sorry
Screenshot_20220901-145005_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Oh my god I love you! Gonna save this for when I am home.
Just had to write something about that video ... neglected my book and anything i planned to do because i needed to write this, and i got a bit carried away with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.