John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just as good as moderates, but All Stars definitely feels far away from everywhere. If you were going for a Value I'd look at Art of Animation/Pop as location is better and they have Skyliner. I looked at next year's prices though and the Values with Skyliner coming in close to Caribbean Beach. For the extra £500 I'd go for CBR.

I know you like French Quarter and we are big fans of Port Orleans but the Skyliner is worth the money, especially when you don't have a car.

All resorts will have busy food courts/bus stops in the mornings, that's not something you can pay extra to avoid.

We've only been Sept/Oct/Nov but my preferred time to go would be May. My great aunt also says this is when weather is best! June starts getting very hot.

I wonder if she has an opinion on his dick size.
I only have the headspace for thinking about one dick this week so I won’t upset you by slandering this one.

It’ll probably be late May/early June. Only other options for 2 weeks really are summer, Christmas or Easter, which are all either too hot or too expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Will you be offended if I find and replace Dec's name with bae's!? I'm missing your sex scenes desperately.

Re-read @mimimithis ' last chapter of Big Flirts in car on way home and am now feral.
Not at all!! I was planning on putting them onto a separate document and replacing his name for baes haha!
Have you read the 18+ ones on wattpad (i know they aren't all bae, but you may have to replace names with that ha!)

Also Laptop chat i have a HP Cloudbook and it works fine, thats what i do my writing on!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not at all!! I was planning on putting them onto a separate document and replacing his name for baes haha!
Have you read the 18+ ones on wattpad (i know they aren't all bae, but you may have to replace names with that ha!)
I've read your AO3 ones are they the same? Also read some of your Tumblr ones!

Excited for you new book this week!

• Heart
I've read your AO3 ones are they the same? Also read some of your Tumblr ones!

Excited for you new book this week!
Theres 106 (i think) on wattpad ... some 18+ some not.... there is quite a few Jack ones i havent posted on anything but there, i think there may be one or 2 bae ones that i havent put on AO3 yet!

I honestly can't wait, the chapters are sooo short but its not meant to be too indepth (although the smut chapter i wrote last night was almost 3k, but a normal chapter was like 1k so it shows what my mind prefers to write)

I may have also started writing a new book tonight, when i was meant to be starting a bae book but i had an idea last night so i've started that too!!

• Heart
Theres 106 (i think) on wattpad ... some 18+ some not.... there is quite a few Jack ones i havent posted on anything but there, i think there may be one or 2 bae ones that i havent put on AO3 yet!

I honestly can't wait, the chapters are sooo short but its not meant to be too indepth (although the smut chapter i wrote last night was almost 3k, but a normal chapter was like 1k so it shows what my mind prefers to write)

I may have also started writing a new book tonight, when i was meant to be starting a bae book but i had an idea last night so i've started that too!!
Tell me more!

I'm missing writing but I'm at one of those angsty points where I'm struggling. I always thought smut would be hardest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Tell me more!

I'm missing writing but I'm at one of those angsty points where I'm struggling. I always thought smut would be hardest.
Thats what i struggle with depending on the mood i'm in if i'm on a roll and i'm worked up i can write the angst but its all the 'looks' or 'surroundings' that i struggle with as i just want the angst over with, for the Dec book i ended up just having to plug in music and write it, whereas for the smut bits i find that like exciting, so i try and write them in steps, so for the Dec book i have like 10 chapters of smut to write...

Thats why i stopped writing the one-shots for a while as i was putting so much into the smut, as I prefer writing that, but it would have been better placed in an actual story!!!

Ah see the idea is good but i dont think you will like the main character as its not bae as he has too many coming from me i'm having to think of a spoiler on the spot but as everything has been about the queen and royalty its themed around that so i listened to Take That Rule the World on one of the BBC programs so its called that and its kind of about 'When Princess Olivia has to step up to her responsibilities after her middle brother advocates from the throne, she finds herself doubting where she see's her life going. However a normally mundane task of opening up a sports facility leads her to meet a young football star, could he be her Prince Charming or could she be his damsel in distress waiting to be saved?' literally just wrote that synopsis off the top of my head and that was awful!!

• Heart
Thats what i struggle with depending on the mood i'm in if i'm on a roll and i'm worked up i can write the angst but its all the 'looks' or 'surroundings' that i struggle with as i just want the angst over with, for the Dec book i ended up just having to plug in music and write it, whereas for the smut bits i find that like exciting, so i try and write them in steps, so for the Dec book i have like 10 chapters of smut to write...

Thats why i stopped writing the one-shots for a while as i was putting so much into the smut, as I prefer writing that, but it would have been better placed in an actual story!!!

Ah see the idea is good but i dont think you will like the main character as its not bae as he has too many coming from me i'm having to think of a spoiler on the spot but as everything has been about the queen and royalty its themed around that so i listened to Take That Rule the World on one of the BBC programs so its called that and its kind of about 'When Princess Olivia has to step up to her responsibilities after her middle brother advocates from the throne, she finds herself doubting where she see's her life going. However a normally mundane task of opening up a sports facility leads her to meet a young football star, could he be her Prince Charming or could she be his damsel in distress waiting to be saved?' literally just wrote that synopsis off the top of my head and that was awful!!
I like it! Pretty little rich girls are my fave. I am prepared to give your writing a go even if it isn't bae ❤

The thing with angst is I never know how to end it and J&B have had so much already it's tough not to get repetitive.

• Heart
  • Sad
I like it! Pretty little rich girls are my fave. I am prepared to give your writing a go even if it isn't bae ❤

The thing with angst is I never know how to end it and J&B have had so much already it's tough not to get repetitive.
Ah thank you lovey ❤ I’ve wanted it be like cliche but also not so I’ve managed to write one chapter (only 3k tonight) but it’s just when it’s in your mind you find like compelled to write it!

so with angst I either like to end it with a hypothetical question like ‘so what now?’ Or ‘don’t walk away from me when I’m talking to you’ to then start the next chapter however I want, so I can put like ‘NAME was tired when they woke reliving the words that were said late into the night’ so I don’t have to write it as such, did you read my ‘your right I want you’? I found myself repeating in that but then when I did the thoughts I made comments like ‘NAME can’t help but think she’s had this conversation before, in this same spot’ Just to try and get by with anyone saying they’ve heard it before. it’s hard because even if you write the way you want the chapter to go and the argument to go you find yourself repeating but sometimes audiences don’t pick it up and if they do they feel nostalgic that they remember this previously happening and that they are drawn more in!

• Heart
Ah thank you lovey ❤ I’ve wanted it be like cliche but also not so I’ve managed to write one chapter (only 3k tonight) but it’s just when it’s in your mind you find like compelled to write it!

so with angst I either like to end it with a hypothetical question like ‘so what now?’ Or ‘don’t walk away from me when I’m talking to you’ to then start the next chapter however I want, so I can put like ‘NAME was tired when they woke reliving the words that were said late into the night’ so I don’t have to write it as such, did you read my ‘your right I want you’? I found myself repeating in that but then when I did the thoughts I made comments like ‘NAME can’t help but think she’s had this conversation before, in this same spot’ Just to try and get by with anyone saying they’ve heard it before. it’s hard because even if you write the way you want the chapter to go and the argument to go you find yourself repeating but sometimes audiences don’t pick it up and if they do they feel nostalgic that they remember this previously happening and that they are drawn more in!
I haven't read that one but I am sure I'll get to it soon as we're getting to stage of trip where I start devouring books. I've already re-read When the Sun Comes Up.

We're off to the shops to try and buy me a laptop 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I haven't read that one but I am sure I'll get to it soon as we're getting to stage of trip where I start devouring books. I've already re-read When the Sun Comes Up.

Are you actually going to go buy one? 🤣

• Haha

It’s about Jack … and Chilly but I promise it’s very angsty and dirty so it’s a good mix! Ah I’m so glad!! ❤

good plan!! Ha 🤣🤣 that’s the one thing im
Super jealous off, I love going to supermarkets when I’m on holiday and I have never been to America!

I know the video has been posted … and I’m sorry bae but he’s probably wanking over it, but look at the vein …
395F5D2B-64ED-4A32-B6A6-9FCFC78D34CE.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s about Jack … and Chilly but I promise it’s very angsty and dirty so it’s a good mix! Ah I’m so glad!! ❤

Super jealous off, I love going to supermarkets when I’m on holiday and I have never been to America!

I know the video has been posted … and I’m sorry bae but he’s probably wanking over it, but look at the vein … View attachment 1591396
You’d love them. We have several chains depending on the region of the country. Safeway/Albertsons, Raley’s, Savemart in California, there’s Publix in the southern part of the US where @cobette and @WylieWyles are, there’s Kroger and Meijer in the midwest, Costco wholesalers, etc.

One of my favorite things to do when I go to England is visit M&S for food. ❤

• Heart
You’d love them. We have several chains depending on the region of the country. Safeway/Albertsons, Raley’s, Savemart in California, there’s Publix in the southern part of the US where @cobette and @WylieWyles are, there’s Kroger and Meijer in the midwest, Costco wholesalers, etc.

One of my favorite things to do when I go to England is visit M&S for food. ❤
Honestly that sounds like my dream right now!! 😍 I may have to convince RLF to come with me on a tour of USA supermarkets!! 🤣 anywhere we go I always spend hours in the supermarkets getting loads of things I can’t get back home and it’s the best!! It sounds so sad but it’s exciting!! Our last trip was to Berlin and my case was crammed with bits and I still didn’t bring back enough!!

• Heart

I know the video has been posted … and I’m sorry bae but he’s probably wanking over it, but look at the vein … View attachment 1591396
I want to be crushed by his arms.
Honestly that sounds like my dream right now!! 😍 I may have to convince RLF to come with me on a tour of USA supermarkets!! 🤣 anywhere we go I always spend hours in the supermarkets getting loads of things I can’t get back home and it’s the best!! It sounds so sad but it’s exciting!! Our last trip was to Berlin and my case was crammed with bits and I still didn’t bring back enough!!
I love that! I love discovering new treats, too. That’s part of the fun of traveling! ❤

• Heart
If bae is bleeping Gaz, who is HK bleeping!?
I have 3 theories:
1. Phone sex with Sonny
2. That ginger performance coach with the beard 🥵
gettyimages-1324691767-2048x2048.jpg

Love some good love triangle drama
gettyimages-1326617942-2048x2048.jpg

More apology (on my knees) tax
gettyimages-1325452828-2048x2048.jpg

Also, bae, we need some content like this from you. Pick any teammate you need to be with you and make you feel comfortable shirtless in front of the cameras at camp. You can even keep your shirt on your shoulders like CC if it makes you feel better.

gettyimages-1321010902-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1321010917-2048x2048.jpg

We'll miss you Mingsy! 😢

• Heart
I want to be crushed by his arms.

I love that! I love discovering new treats, too. That’s part of the fun of traveling! ❤
It would be a really good way to go … I wanna see what’s at the end of that vein on his stomach!

ah me too!! It’s all the little treats and things you just can’t get back home! ❤

Right goodnight lovey, (when you finally go to sleep) have a lovely evening & catch up tomorrow!xx

• Heart
I have 3 theories:
1. Phone sex with Sonny
2. That ginger performance coach with the beard 🥵
View attachment 1591386

Love some good love triangle drama
View attachment 1591387

More apology (on my knees) tax
View attachment 1591398

Also, bae, we need some content like this from you. Pick any teammate you need to be with you and make you feel comfortable shirtless in front of the cameras at camp. You can even keep your shirt on your shoulders like CC if it makes you feel better.

View attachment 1591400
View attachment 1591401
We'll miss you Mingsy! 😢
Good on old Slabhead for getting some action.

• Haha
  • Heart
It would be a really good way to go … I wanna see what’s at the end of that vein on his stomach!

ah me too!! It’s all the little treats and things you just can’t get back home! ❤

Right goodnight lovey, (when you finally go to sleep) have a lovely evening & catch up tomorrow!xx
Good night, babes! Have a good day tomorrow.

• Heart
Happy with a blankie and a new lappy.

20220919_224429.jpg

As if 10 nugs is standard.
20220919_221807.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.