John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you need a wank before RLF wakes up, take the edge off a bit?
That was the plan. This is why I am up so early but that gamer set up...

He can read my mind. Rode Guardians of the Galaxy coaster yesterday, best ride I've ever been on. Was thinking even a ride on bae could not compare, now he's out for revenge.

IMG-20220921-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220921-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20220921-WA0002.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That was the plan. This is why I am up so early but that gamer set up...

He can read my mind. Rode Guardians of the Galaxy coaster yesterday, best ride I've ever been on. Was thinking even a ride on bae could not compare, now he's out for revenge.

omg look at him 🥺🥺🥺 is this the first time he's done laps with her? His little face 🥺

My throat is kind of sore, like bae has shoved his knob down it, but sadly that is not the case. Would not give him a blowie whilst he has that awful gamer set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
omg look at him 🥺🥺🥺 is this the first time he's done laps with her? His little face 🥺

My throat is kind of sore, like bae has shoved his knob down it, but sadly that is not the case. Would not give him a blowie whilst he has that awful gamer set up.
I think he's been doing it lots! She says she never thought he'd be like that with her. What a sweetheart.

IMG-20220921-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20220921-WA0004.jpg

I'm scared he'd turn down a blowie whilst playing his silly games. I like that he tried to tell us he gets grief because he's in the gym at night instead of watching telly with his girlfriend when really he's pissing about on computers. Probably filming bloody YT videos under a fake name.

I hope you're not getting sick again! You're only just better. Don't let COVID finally get you before the game.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve just been invited to a meeting with my head of department and the board member responsible for our institute? What’s going on? Help? 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think he's been doing it lots! She says she never thought he'd be like that with her. What a sweetheart.

I'm scared he'd turn down a blowie whilst playing his silly games. I like that he tried to tell us he gets grief because he's in the gym at night instead of watching telly with his girlfriend when really he's pissing about on computers. Probably filming bloody YT videos under a fake name.

I hope you're not getting sick again! You're only just better. Don't let COVID finally get you before the game.
Need to rewatch the Box to Box video on repeat to undo this ick. He has one of those ridiculous gaming chairs doesn't he 😭

Thread cleanse

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just been invited to a meeting with my head of department and the board member responsible for our institute? What’s going on? Help? 😳
Is it today? Let us know how it goes? ❤

Need to rewatch the Box to Box video on repeat to undo this ick. He has one of those ridiculous gaming chairs doesn't he 😭

Thread cleanse
It also that he doesn't ever post anything on Insta.

He must have brands approach him all the time offering freebies for plugs but he's not into it. Offer him a new toy and all standards are out the window.

• Heart
  • Haha
Is it today? Let us know how it goes? ❤

It also that he doesn't ever post anything on Insta.

He must have brands approach him all the time offering freebies for plugs but he's not into it. Offer him a new toy and all standards are out the window.
Offer him a new toy and all standards are out the window

He's just like us

What is your plan today?

• Haha
Offer him a new toy and all standards are out the window

He's just like us

What is your plan today?
At least our toys can be shared.

We are going back to Hollywood Studios, which is probably my least favourite park as it's got hardly any shade. Maybe I'll be really brave and ride Rock n Roller Coaster. We're going to a cute 50s themed restaurant for lunch.

I take it there's no arrivals video? This is a tragedy and the Queen would not have wanted this.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
At least our toys can be shared.

We are going back to Hollywood Studios, which is probably my least favourite park as it's got hardly any shade. Maybe I'll be really brave and ride Rock n Roller Coaster. We're going to a cute 50s themed restaurant for lunch.

I take it there's no arrivals video? This is a tragedy and the Queen would not have wanted this.
No videos at all 😭 hope they make up for it with a BTS of the kit shoot and all of the stuff they seem to have been filming yesterday

What's the weather like today? And when can we expect OOTD? I don't think we'll be matching unless you're in knickers and a dressing gown

• Heart
He doesn’t, Kyle reads it for him and does dramatic re-enactments. 😂

I wouldn’t have taken him for a Gamer, but, why not? Soph would totally take over this to work on her graphics, doodles and presentations.

Also, why is this set up in a room full of boxes? Sort your house out, mate… 😂😂😂
Hasn’t he talked about his gaming before?? I imagined him having a specific room (like RLF)

Im home but having training at 1.
Do you think I can just log in then go to a different room?

turn down a blowie? No you’d just do it when he’s gaming… he’ll soon get shot and give up

• Heart
No videos at all 😭 hope they make up for it with a BTS of the kit shoot and all of the stuff they seem to have been filming yesterday

What's the weather like today? And when can we expect OOTD? I don't think we'll be matching unless you're in knickers and a dressing gown
The weather looks toasty. We haven't had rain since Sunday, thank god.

I'm currently in a towel and debating if I should go casual or not for OOTD. Gotta keep the best ones for BBMak.

• Heart
  • Haha
27D7313E-E66B-40A8-8F14-9D90DF1297D1.jpeg
DA2FC75B-2714-46B4-BB8E-26FFE1BA57D1.jpeg
my new candles are here. Not from yodel this is a different parcel!! But how pretty are they. The Fiji one smells amazing!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.