Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Where is that JG "can't compute" meme, when you need it? Desserts are a given, always. @cobette
I wanted to try the cannoli trio like J&B in Rome but it was not to be.

Am now being tortured at my least fave Disney show, which has broken so I'm having to endure it for even longer.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Just Drive

VIP Member
Splash Mountain is a 50ft drop 🤯
Oh! Well done you for going on it. (Then I don’t think I ever went on it; I would have remembered that!) I’m in awe of you going on all these rides. I had no problem bungee jumping from 233 meters up, but roller coasters make my hands sweaty just thinking about them.

• Heart
I can't wait for everywhere to bring their Christmas drinks out 🤤
Starbucks did a hot choc last year I can’t remember what it was!!! But by the time I got round to trying it they were no longer doing it. I think it was a choc truffle hot choc or something??? What’s ur fav Starbucks drink??
Ps still no yodel parcel!!!’n

Just Drive

VIP Member
Why are we all so late!?

More content that I can't watch.

I'm stopping because RLF is channeling bae and cannot make a decision even if his life depended on it. He's now not talking to me which is blissful.
Oh dear. :( Trying to plan your evening outing?

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I've just organised his outfits in day order for the remainder of the trip to prevent further interruption.

@Violetroselily @lou_claire91

Is this girl for real?! They are saying 'I love you' but aren't together. Then she's got the cheek to strop around because Mason won't ask her to be his girlfriend when she's leading Ben on.

Am I supposed to ship her with one of them!? She's awful. Such a tease.

I don't even have the energy to get indignant at bae shagging someone because my head is spinning so much.
There is no sense in UIL and no you cannot like her with any of them. Just wait until she starts teasing baby

Has the car crash happened yet?

• Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
We have actually stuck to the plan today! We're at breakfast right now, dark chocolate waffles with black cherry compote and espresso cream!

View attachment 1587334

Then we're heading to Hollywood Studios, we have Lightning Lane for the two new rides so very excited for that.

Had the lippy out last night, was so desperate was done before I even got to end of chapter I was reading. Embarrassing.
Those sound incredible!!

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Understood, thought that might be what you meant but if we were looking at the same picture, which I don't think we are, that would totally give me away. Office is only in one photo, and barely, so that probably makes it even more difficult for you.

I REALLY JUST WANT TO TELL YOU, but won't
Definitley looking at different photos

• Sad
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I have had many a Cinnabon but probably not any in the last 10-15 years or so. I think I've only seen their stores in old-school indoor malls and airports and I haven't been to either of those very frequently for a long time.

But, I don't really love them, the flavor is very distinctive and too cloying or something. Kinda artificial, maybe? I dunno, I like IKEA and local bakery cinnamon rolls a lot more. And also homemade - my brother and I make them at Christmas every year at our parents' house.

Oh yeah, which color should I paint my toenails? I also have a clear holographic glitter top coat but I was gonna hold off on that until after this conference, which I only brought Birkenstocks to wear to. (It's at the beach!)

The far right one!

Well you definitely do know a ross… you were defo shagging him last night
Can you stop this you'll upset bae, don't pretend you haven't done it too.

Glow cube like Beth's birthday
20220919_160258.jpg

Crying at us telling the server we love the mushroom bisque here and them bringing us out three extra bowls 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve had such a productive day. I’ve cleaned my car inside. I’ve sorted my sons clothes that don’t fit … and cleaned downstairs. I’m now on the sofa with a duvet reading 😂

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
It was really gorgeous and far too small a portion for three. They will bring you more!

I love coconut shrimp too, it's one of my faves. This one wasn't too sweet!

I prefer buffets/a la carte to family style but sometimes Disney is a lot of buffets and it's nice to just have the food brought to you. Disney are favouring it a lot more now, especially in places that were previously buffets, they are on a cost control mission!

Tomorrow we're meeting my great aunt for breakfast at the Boardwalk then she's whisking my mum away. RLF and I haven't settled on a plan. We were planning to visit every resort in a day but we've already been to so many this trip that it seems a waste of time! So many go to Animal Kingdom after it being rained off yesterday.
I’m so happy you’re getting to see so many. Hope tomorrow’s weather is perfect for Animal Kingdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Starttheline

VIP Member
Nothing occasional about this annoying fucker

is it in an area famous for one particular industry, but you perhaps don’t work in that industry? Or you do, but in a...consultancy type role?
I'm not sure I understand the question, but I work in a well known industry and that industry is undertaken globally. I am not a consultant, but I could be, years down the line (not medical)

Reactions: 2