John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was… long-winded for the most part. I’m still not sure where I actually stand other than that I have the responsibility while my new consultant I’m training right now gets most of the perks for now. It’ll be interesting to see how it all develops.

At least I don’t get called ineffective anymore - my head of department threw that at my head two years ago - any more effective and I’d be a machine.

In other news I’m doing overtime again. Should I just sell my place and move here full time? I’m considering it.

It’s why athletes don’t get to have sex/get off until after their match/tournament/event etc. Post orgasm, your body gets flooded with endorphins, and your body relaxes, especially the musculoskeletal parts, which is the opposite of what you should be/what should happen, when you’re supposed to bring your physical best.

So blowies, wanks and anything else only after matches or on days off.
Some of us only get limited time for wanks 🤣 obviously RLF is already on his way home. There’s just no break from him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was… long-winded for the most part. I’m still not sure where I actually stand other than that I have the responsibility while my new consultant I’m training right now gets most of the perks for now. It’ll be interesting to see how it all develops.

At least I don’t get called ineffective anymore - my head of department threw that at my head two years ago - any more effective and I’d be a machine.

In other news I’m doing overtime again. Should I just sell my place and move here full time? I’m considering it.

It’s why athletes don’t get to have sex/get off until after their match/tournament/event etc. Post orgasm, your body gets flooded with endorphins, and your body relaxes, especially the musculoskeletal parts, which is the opposite of what you should be/what should happen, when you’re supposed to bring your physical best.

This is frustrating, I thought the meeting would provide some clarity! That is awful about overtime. I'm sorry.

I'm not sure I want you to be bae's doc anymore don't like the life of celibacy.

Have you been wanking too hard? Is it gel? I would kick up a fuss if I were you and get them to touch it up for free
No it was just reg polish! I didn't realise the first wouldn't be gel, especially for the price. Will def get gel next year.

I'm going to a diff spa today and just getting an express one. Hopefully they'll take my polish off though. There was a note saying they charge extra to remove gel but nothing about normal polish.

• Heart
This is frustrating, I thought the meeting would provide some clarity! That is awful about overtime. I'm sorry.

I'm not sure I want you to be bae's doc anymore don't like the life of celibacy.

No it was just reg polish! I didn't realise the first wouldn't be gel, especially for the price. Will def get gel next year.

I'm going to a diff spa today and just getting an express one. Hopefully they'll take my polish off though. There was a note saying they charge extra to remove gel but nothing about normal polish.
Wouldn't have thought they'd charge to remove normal polish. It's normal to charge to remove gel because it takes time to soak off, but normal is super quick

What colour will you get?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Ineffective?! That makes me see red with rage. And I’m so sorry about yet more overtime, my friend. Is there any relief in sight?

Hi all! Hope you’re all well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Last night I booked all of mine until the end of the year, my place gets booked up so quickly in December and I am not risking it

What will you get next week?
I’ve booked until November. She isn’t opening her December diary just get because she’s worried people will mess her around and want to cancel / change due to cost of living and Xmas dos Etc.
I was thinking maybe leopard print but I’m not sure. I fancy something a bit plainer than usual. Was thinking purple maybe 😊😊

Ok, I’m on board with the red now

I like the white top more in general. But he looks sexy as duck in the red
Hang on. You don’t like red 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

One thing I know is that he needs me desperately, because otherwise this kind of exam won’t be performed anymore since I’m one of the few who have the experience, the certifications and the skills to read and report on them. Others are lacking one or more of these skills.

Does that help me right now or make my life any easier? Not really.

I’d still love to be Bae’s doc, at least I wouldn’t have to work this much. I can live with those Celibate times, if I do get all the cuddles on those nights, and all the sex in between. 🤷‍♀️ I’m easily pleased.

Ineffective?! That makes me see red with rage. And I’m so sorry about yet more overtime, my friend. Is there any relief in sight?

My head of department has the social skills of dry toast crumbs sometimes.

Trust me, I showed him just what an effective Mims looks like. I think he got the broad hint that he was an hole that day.

It’s dangerously close to a grimace, isn’t it? 🤣
So it’s not just me? That’s really a 😬 more than a 😁

• Heart
Wouldn't have thought they'd charge to remove normal polish. It's normal to charge to remove gel because it takes time to soak off, but normal is super quick

What colour will you get?
Probably some kind of pink this time!

Not feeling the kits. Bae looks great, but damn that smile is beyond pained. Didn’t they keep Kyle around to keep him distracted and from overthinking?
I don't like either of them but he looks so good, especially in the red.

Good morning!
Ffs wank Wednesday indeed.

• Heart
Yay my carpet fitting is finally booked for the week after next. Now I just need to figure out where they're going to move everything too 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.