Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
It's not even 11 but it feels SO late. Still sticking to plan and mother will not stop whinging.

@rasperryripple Mickey and Minnie was SO good! Also done Star Tours, Toy Story Mania and Swirling Saucers. Genie+ worth it today as have Smugglers booked for after Rise too. About to watch Beauty and the Beast now.

OOTD
20220918_065034.jpg

World's biggest coke for @Violetroselily

20220918_104130.jpg

Hard no to this
20220918_104333.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Just woke up from nightmare.

Jack gave another interview. Casually mentioned that bae was getting married. I think this was in relation to Jack having asked him to decorate some tables because he's now an expert.

Came here, everyone was in total meltdown. Sheer horrors. Very begrudging, almost threatening "I hope he's happy"s.

We decided to ban all mention of him in his own thread. Dream tattlers are very dramatic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Got up early. No breakfast, felt sick. Went to work. Busy af but not too hideous, although can't help but feel there are horrors to come (big presentation tomorrow, I can hardly speak without hearing my own version of the Bojack Horseman "stupid piece of shit" monologue -

- so it's difficult to get things done).

Skipped lunch, not hungry, too busy. Million different things jostling for my attention and I don't have the focus or energy for even one.

Went to GP surgery. Filled in form. Have to wait "a few days" to be registered but they'll contact me when it's done. Realistically will be next week before I can even think about an appointment but doesn't matter anyway as I have to be in the office all this week and most of next and really don't know if I can face saying "I'm going to the doctor" to someone's face, let alone going back into the office afterwards. I'm hoping for a phone appointment anyway but obvs can't do that from the office.

So have done what I can for now. Little baby steps. Have managed to get through day without crying in front of anyone although there's been a couple of close calls and it doesn't seem far off now.

Am home now, wrapped in blanket, watched the new bae video and he's lovely and that's something. Grabbed a pasta bake from the shop on my way home and have managed to raise the energy to switch the oven on. If anything's going to help me it's probably going to be carbs and cheese.

Have some purple bae.
View attachment 1592896View attachment 1592897View attachment 1592898View attachment 1592899View attachment 1592900View attachment 1592901

You are so adventurous!
I am very proud of you, my friend.
Filling in that form was a big step. Enjoy that pasta bake. ❤

I would happily bungee jump again! It was so much fun. The hardest part is stepping off the platform because every cell in your body is saying “nonononononono” but once you’re in the air, it’s easy and you want to stay there forever.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I also don't do casual very well, like I'm very fussy about light blue jeans and much prefer black or dark blue. Mom jeans just make me look like I'm trying to be too relaxed

• Heart
  • Sad

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
RLF just asked if I fancied a glass of wine…
Obviously I do

come downstairs, he’s opened what he thought is Prosecco… fucking last bottle of champagne I had, which I was keeping. What bell end even opens a bottle of Prosecco for a “glass of wine” now I’m going to have to drink the lot on a Monday night

just as a disclaimer - I don’t normally have champagne in which I why I was saving it🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

mimimithis

VIP Member
Hi girls!

This is the one just streamed, not sure about the England video

Cute story from him “My parents always said ‘beat them with football’ “ which he definitely does hey ❤
I still haven't seen it. I just returned home, a full 3 hours after I should've 😭

I need a minute, and then I'll hopefully join the goodness. Bae, though. He got me through the day.

YOU GUYS, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. 😭

First of all, he is fit as FUCK.🥵 He is so tanned and perfect. OMG. I love him.

His languid way of speaking here, so relaxed and SEXY.

Also, “it’s just a good cake, innit?” is my new quote which I will utter before eating all cake in the future. Bae and I are as one, chocolate cakes are the very best.❤

I love how he’ll never let go of the unethical Colombian team. 🤣

Talking about his relationship with “Bernard.”😭
💔
He sounds adorable, I want to watch it now.

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
View attachment 1588586

fav animal: domestic would be a cat, I also love elephants, tigers, owls, most birds tbh, ALL ANIMALS wow, dolphins too, chimps.

industry: adult education (that sounds sexual I just mean 16 plus.)

worst thing about job: 5 days in office no wfh offered at all anymore 😞

tea: strong, leave it to brew for a decent while, two sugars and a dash of milk.

piercings: ears x 2, bellybutton, nose.

dinner: chicken curry w boiled rice 😌

this was FUN.
Girl don’t tell her you like sugar in your tea… when I said I did I thought she was going to pull up her spread sheet, get my address from it and come fight me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
Got up early. No breakfast, felt sick. Went to work. Busy af but not too hideous, although can't help but feel there are horrors to come (big presentation tomorrow, I can hardly speak without hearing my own version of the Bojack Horseman "stupid piece of shit" monologue -

- so it's difficult to get things done).

Skipped lunch, not hungry, too busy. Million different things jostling for my attention and I don't have the focus or energy for even one.

Went to GP surgery. Filled in form. Have to wait "a few days" to be registered but they'll contact me when it's done. Realistically will be next week before I can even think about an appointment but doesn't matter anyway as I have to be in the office all this week and most of next and really don't know if I can face saying "I'm going to the doctor" to someone's face, let alone going back into the office afterwards. I'm hoping for a phone appointment anyway but obvs can't do that from the office.

So have done what I can for now. Little baby steps. Have managed to get through day without crying in front of anyone although there's been a couple of close calls and it doesn't seem far off now.

Am home now, wrapped in blanket, watched the new bae video and he's lovely and that's something. Grabbed a pasta bake from the shop on my way home and have managed to raise the energy to switch the oven on. If anything's going to help me it's probably going to be carbs and cheese.

Have some purple bae.
View attachment 1592896View attachment 1592897View attachment 1592898View attachment 1592899View attachment 1592900View attachment 1592901

You are so adventurous!
Just catching up, but little steps are important and you've made some today, very proud of you friend ❤

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I completely understand what you’re saying, and sometimes it feels like ignorance is bliss I felt that way with my own health but what if all your anxieties over everything are answered?
we can all sit here and try to help, but ultimately we’re just outsiders looking in.

Take care, and always reach out if you need to talk xxx

Really do love you lot. And that sunshine is beautiful.

Am going to try to get up early tomorrow so I can go to work early, so I can go to the surgery to register. They don't let you do it by post or online or whatever, you have to go in. So I will if I can. If I don't manage it I'm just going to have to keep trying every day to get up in time to sort it.

Then once registered will need to make an appointment. Will cross that bridge when I come to it.

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Morning!!

I’m showing my face before I get sucked into the demanding world of the nhs…
And then before I go home and slip into a wank coma

Hope everyone has a good day and hope you’re already tucked up in bed @Just Drive and dreaming of Bae

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Omg don’t. On Saturday they said They couldn’t deliver it. Didn’t give a reason. Probs couldn’t be arsed. I just want my parcel man how hard is it. This is all royal mails fault for striking in the first place.

Wait. You washed your dog at the car wash??? Is that a thing
It is totally a thing and I've done it at car washes in 3 different cities. It's an actual stand alone machine that you pay like a vending machine. Here's a pic my mom took today to send my brother because it's an old towel that has his name on it and she thought this was funny.

IMG_20220920_142632~2.jpg

Here's a better view of one from a manufacturer's website:
Cover-shot-K9000-WP-26-copy.jpg

• Heart