Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
What’s your time difference to here? Just so I know for next time. I always wonder when I get up for work and you’re still up
Me too!!!
California is 8 hours behind you. I chat with you all during my work days. :) I normally go to bed around 22:30 my time, so 6:30 am for you. That’s why you usually see a “good morning to you” post from me followed by my disappearance for several hours. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love you all. ❤

Am here and reading.

Not doing very well. Crash and burn.

Don't worry, am safe.[/USER]
[/QUOTE]
Sending love sweetie 😟. We are here if you need anything 💗

They arrive at England camp after the funeral, so I expect he's spending the day shagging and packing his comfies

I inhaled my pastry before I saw the pic requests, but this is what I got, was delicious

I think they are just in and around London
God that came quick then?? I want one. I’m jealous. I need to up my breakfast game. I always think I won’t want anything & it comes to my day off and I dooooo.

good lord I can’t wait for England content !!!! 😁😁😁😁

more of this pls!!!
879F37AE-2172-4997-8AE2-E7E0AA94B224.jpeg
E908E8FA-8AE9-4997-92DE-66B737A02CE2.jpeg

• Heart
im feeling a little drained tonight from my bestie. Maybe it’s cos I have no money and live pay day to pay day and just about get by but she is driving me up the wall moaning about cars and saying they have £15k to “play with” and is being extremely picky and just going on about it. Why do I need to know all this A car is a car just pick one it doesn’t need to be fancy 🙈

Rant tax
C9204CBC-7BFA-433C-A435-602EE8612280.jpeg

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I'm having a good time but I maintain the Etihad is my happy place now. Can't beat seeing ground for first time as you walk up then seeing the pitch for first time.

He always wears that, I think it's cute but if my RLF did it, I'd think it was icky.
For you, so you don’t forget where the REAL happiest place on earth is. That last one is where Cole Palmer is made to wait until KO.
C893DD26-6670-478E-B91B-2260A3F49EF2.jpeg

139467FC-D98B-4046-9EEA-93160EF3C0D2.jpeg

4609B4C6-3E96-4F34-9C3A-A2EAD6A47429.jpeg

4485625F-BED2-421B-9379-ABECF89B494B.jpeg

48846B62-3F73-4A5F-A8F3-429928C19BEB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Do you need a wank before RLF wakes up, take the edge off a bit?
That was the plan. This is why I am up so early but that gamer set up...

He can read my mind. Rode Guardians of the Galaxy coaster yesterday, best ride I've ever been on. Was thinking even a ride on bae could not compare, now he's out for revenge.

IMG-20220921-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220921-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20220921-WA0002.jpg

• Heart

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
@lou_claire91 I hear what you’re saying. I feel the same most times too and avoid going out because of it which makes it worse. Everyone else has a much more vibrant personality and i feel like I have nothing interesting to say so I end up saying nothing. I wish I had a solution for you but unfortunately I’m still searching for one myself. So just know that you’re not alone in your feelings ❤

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Yeah, he asked me on Friday. Well, really he told me to go for it…
Then there’s been a load of shit going on today, so he was texting as he was at a different site and i was holding everything together, jokingly I said “I’m just trying to impress you” and he replied saying I was doing it.

just so anxious already about it, and know people will hate me managing them. i can be very assertive, which people don’t like, and our current manager is very supportive and maybe too friendly at times. I’m not afraid to tell people they’re wrong, or call people out for deviating from policy, because there’s a patient at the end of it
No matter what, I need to go for it. People with a lot less experience than me are going for it, people I’ve trained…
After being poorly RLF said I could just coast for the rest of life because it wasn’t worth the agro for me, but I feel like I can’t be managed by someone I know Isn’t as good as me at the job.
knowing my luck the job will go out when I’m on holiday and I’ll miss it after spending all this time feeling anxious about it🤣

I did think at one point I hadn’t told you to go to bed, but just didn’t get chance to come online 🤣🤣

The dog wash 😍😍
What's the application process? Will your current boss be part of the selection panel? Do you know who your boss will be?

God he is such a filthy prick

Screenshot_20220920-195253_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member

There is, my GP gave me their number last time. But it's not a crisis, I'm not in danger, and all my records have the wrong address and I can't have them turning up at my parents' house.

Not much to offload about tbh.

Just pure, directionless, reasonless, pointless depression. Hours of blankness mixed in with hours of crying.

Can't do anything. Been reading you lot's posts here, and listening to sad songs, and that's about it. Nothing is interesting.

Got to be in the office again all week this week and it's been harder and harder to make it in. Doesn't help that the person I'm training is perceptive and on a few occasions last week was asking if I was okay, saying I'd been quiet. Am struggling to balance not having the energy to pretend to be happy with not having the energy to explain that I'm not.

Just want to hibernate.
Is there anything we can do to help? I often wish we could have 'do not disturb' badges to wear, so no explanation was needed. Sending hugs.

Bonus photo of cosy pup
20220919_112117.jpg

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
I've been and had to resist due to weight too! My sister has given my mum a shopping list from there to bring back.

I just made a friend in the laundry room. Sadly it was not bae. Could have been the beginning of a great one shot.
I mean, it could still be. Let your creative juices flow.

EDIT: DID NOT MEAN JUICES IN THAT WAY

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
This is the one just streamed, not sure about the England video

Cute story from him “My parents always said ‘beat them with football’ “ which he definitely does hey ❤
YOU GUYS, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. 😭

First of all, he is fit as FUCK.🥵 He is so tanned and perfect. OMG. I love him.

His languid way of speaking here, so relaxed and SEXY.

Also, “it’s just a good cake, innit?” is my new quote which I will utter before eating all cake in the future. Bae and I are as one, chocolate cakes are the very best.❤

I love how he’ll never let go of the unethical Colombian team. 🤣

Talking about his relationship with “Bernard.”😭
💔

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
She's never asked me fun questions like this 🥺
I'd expect some evasive answers tbh

View attachment 1588586

fav animal: domestic would be a cat, I also love elephants, tigers, owls, most birds tbh, ALL ANIMALS wow, dolphins too, chimps.

industry: adult education (that sounds sexual I just mean 16 plus.)

worst thing about job: 5 days in office no wfh offered at all anymore 😞

tea: strong, leave it to brew for a decent while, two sugars and a dash of milk.

piercings: ears x 2, bellybutton, nose.

dinner: chicken curry w boiled rice 😌

this was FUN.
TWO SUGARS?

Screenshot_20220602-000934_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Really don't want to have to take any time off work. The thought of it makes me feel sick. Don't want people knowing, don't want the awkwardness of going back, feeling like everyone thinks/knows I can't cope.

This is going to be some garbled nonsense.

I can say it here, to people who don't know me IRL, all casual like "I have bipolar disorder" because it's a useful shorthand for what I'm like or how you might experience me over time.

But that's a 15-year-old diagnosis and I've spent much of the time in those 15 years alternating between pretending and believing there's nothing wrong. There's a big part of me - even now, sitting here, on my sofa in my pyjamas, wrapped in a blanket, tears streaming down my face that haven't really stopped since I woke up this morning - that thinks I'm OK and this is life and everything is normal and fine and there's nothing wrong with me and there's no help to be had because this is just how people feel sometimes.

I'm scared of being referred and having it confirmed again because I don't want to be ill and I don't want to be someone who has to see a psychiatrist and take medication and have the label and never be able to get away from it. And last time it only made things worse, so it wasn't even like a compromise of acknowledging I'm ill in order to feel better, it was the shitshow of the pain of admitting to needing help and then just feeling worse anyway.

I'm also kind of scared I might get referred and they confirm that part of my brain is right, and I am OK and nothing is wrong. Because that would mean there's literally nothing that anyone could ever do to help.

And most of all, I like to be able to run, and hide, and pretend, and the thought of being "in the system" gives me such anxiety because I don't know how I'd be able to escape if I wanted to. Don't like going into things where I can't see the exits.

Re: sad songs, yes and no. Hard to engage with anything else though. And sometimes there is a feeling of recognition in it. Like not being the only one.

Am very much doubting my ability to go for a walk. Not dressed yet. And even walking round the house I'm doing tiny tired shuffly steps and feel like stopping to lie down at any minute.

Don't want to miss work. Will keep going unless/until it becomes physically impossible.

Family's not an option. Would make everything worse.

Thank you ❤ So sorry to hear you know what it's like.

My problem isn't that my depression is treatment-resistant, it's getting the balance right. Everything that shifts the depression sends me way too far the other way.

Your pup is adorable.

You're all such sweethearts. I'm sorry for the miseryguts thread derail.

Handsome bae will give you thank you kisses.

View attachment 1590082View attachment 1590084View attachment 1590086
I completely understand what you’re saying, and sometimes it feels like ignorance is bliss I felt that way with my own health but what if all your anxieties over everything are answered?
we can all sit here and try to help, but ultimately we’re just outsiders looking in.

Take care, and always reach out if you need to talk xxx

A46E7DE9-C334-4EEB-B7A2-FB06787D9EB0.jpeg

D561CD07-30A7-441A-AEE8-FA5CBBAAF97E.jpeg

• Heart