Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gattle09

VIP Member
We have a week left! I've only had mini breaks since COVID so it's very strange not having to cram everything in!

We did Storybook Dining tonight which was fun but expensive. We've been out all day so we're back in room now and I'm trying not to fall asleep as I promised RLF a treat later. A trip to McDs

Tomorrow morning I am going to run away to Magic Kingdom without RLF and cry into my breakfast about missing arrivals video.
Love it!! Enjoy the rest of your week, I will check in by everyday for your updates. If I offered a treat to RLF and it wasn’t a blowie he would be livid 🤣

I’ve been drinking tonight as this time 9 years ago I was in a lot of pain while RLF was making cheese and ham bagels ‘in case he had a long night’ 🤯 no birthday drink for the baby tomorrow night as I have work Weds.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

WylieWyles

VIP Member
What sorcery did you do to share Tumblr posts!?

I could cry over how beautiful he is.
If you're on mobile and use the Tumblr app the only way I've found for the posts to display like that one is to copy and paste the share link from the app into a browser and then copy the permalink from there, kinda like you have to do with TikToks.

It has to be the URL that has the blog name before .tumblr.com

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Yes, otherwise I’d just wfh and go in on other days instead. It’s going to be one of those draining “so where are you based/how long have you worked here/ooh let’s have an icebreaker and tell me your deepest secrets” type of things. CBA.

Glad you escaped 😀
I've ordered you one of these

dog-warning-jacket-red.jpg

Going to treat myself to an afternoon wank to make up for all this bother

Last edited:
  • Haha

333149O

VIP Member
Got up early. No breakfast, felt sick. Went to work. Busy af but not too hideous, although can't help but feel there are horrors to come (big presentation tomorrow, I can hardly speak without hearing my own version of the Bojack Horseman "stupid piece of shit" monologue -

- so it's difficult to get things done).

Skipped lunch, not hungry, too busy. Million different things jostling for my attention and I don't have the focus or energy for even one.

Went to GP surgery. Filled in form. Have to wait "a few days" to be registered but they'll contact me when it's done. Realistically will be next week before I can even think about an appointment but doesn't matter anyway as I have to be in the office all this week and most of next and really don't know if I can face saying "I'm going to the doctor" to someone's face, let alone going back into the office afterwards. I'm hoping for a phone appointment anyway but obvs can't do that from the office.

So have done what I can for now. Little baby steps. Have managed to get through day without crying in front of anyone although there's been a couple of close calls and it doesn't seem far off now.

Am home now, wrapped in blanket, watched the new bae video and he's lovely and that's something. Grabbed a pasta bake from the shop on my way home and have managed to raise the energy to switch the oven on. If anything's going to help me it's probably going to be carbs and cheese.

Have some purple bae.
View attachment 1592896View attachment 1592897View attachment 1592898View attachment 1592899View attachment 1592900View attachment 1592901

You are so adventurous!
I hope you know all those little baby steps are absolutely huge, you’re doing amazing, sorry I didn’t comment on it last night I’m so scatterbrained at the moment but I am v proud of you. keep pushing because I already KNOW you’ve got this, sweets.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
RLF is kicking off because I won't ride Everest.

20220919_115354.jpg
20220919_115855.jpg
20220919_120016.jpg
20220919_120534.jpg
20220919_120549.jpg
20220919_120814.jpg
20220919_121021.jpg
20220919_121025.jpg
20220919_121233.jpg
20220919_122658.jpg
20220919_123204.jpg
20220919_124514.jpg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
He is, and I cannot say I mind. ❤

Did you get to see the video with audio by now?
Not yet!

Made it before park opened
20220920_074544.jpg

First ride nearly lost my glasses and my dress on Space Mountain
904441959_MEDIUM.jpg

Ride #2
20220920_082709.jpg

Ride #3
20220920_084601.jpg

Pretty Castle
20220920_084826.jpg

Wished for City to win the CL
20220920_085006.jpg

Ride #4 - this is London 😂
20220920_092254.jpg

Ride #5
20220920_094652.jpg

Prettiest restrooms in all the world
20220920_094750.jpg

Ride #6
20220920_095131.jpg

Ride #7
20220920_102155.jpg

Ride #8
20220920_104755.jpg

Ride #9 - my nemesis Splash Mountain, but I was v brave
20220920_105648.jpg

Think this might be first time I've done all three mountains in same day.

Ride #10 - the bus back to resort 😂
20220920_113317.jpg

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Right, work smart, not hard.
IMG_20220921_193449.jpg

Spinach and ricotta tortelloni, arrabiatta sauce. Not pictured: pint of orange squash.

Pasta from a packet, sauce from a tub. Cooked in 5 mins, minimal washing up, and it made 2 portions so one now, the other in the fridge for a no-effort cold lunch tomorrow.

Yes I had pasta yesterday. No this is not ideal. But therapist says eating something is better than eating nothing so I'm going with that.

• Heart
soooo ordered a parcel last week it’s still not arrived they said they couldn’t deliver it Saturday and now said it’ll be today and just tracked it as i want to know when it’ll be here and look!!!’ Only the bloody van has broken down?🥴🥴🥴🤥. This company I ordered it from usually uses Royal Mail & they’ve sacked us off cos of the strikes & using yodel instead !!! Livid 😑😑😑😑
994C71DA-8EB6-41E9-A097-F1238C2E5C73.jpeg

• Sad

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
im feeling a little drained tonight from my bestie. Maybe it’s cos I have no money and live pay day to pay day and just about get by but she is driving me up the wall moaning about cars and saying they have £15k to “play with” and is being extremely picky and just going on about it. Why do I need to know all this A car is a car just pick one it doesn’t need to be fancy 🙈

Rant tax View attachment 1595655
💙💙💙
People are twats. Sorry you’re feeling down about her 😞

• Heart
  • Sad

cobette

VIP Member
omg it was bath and body works in America for me when I went, the candles are massive though and my case definitely would have been overweight coming back. have you been to one?
I've been and had to resist due to weight too! My sister has given my mum a shopping list from there to bring back.

I just made a friend in the laundry room. Sadly it was not bae. Could have been the beginning of a great one shot.

• Haha
  • Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Is it today? Let us know how it goes? ❤

It also that he doesn't ever post anything on Insta.

He must have brands approach him all the time offering freebies for plugs but he's not into it. Offer him a new toy and all standards are out the window.
It was… long-winded for the most part. I’m still not sure where I actually stand other than that I have the responsibility while my new consultant I’m training right now gets most of the perks for now. It’ll be interesting to see how it all develops.

At least I don’t get called ineffective anymore - my head of department threw that at my head two years ago - any more effective and I’d be a machine.

In other news I’m doing overtime again. Should I just sell my place and move here full time? I’m considering it.

don’t have a wank then go the gym - not as productive as I thought. The instructor at HIIT kept shouting at me for being “sloppy”
Bae wouldn’t have minded me being sloppy I’m sure…

View attachment 1594979
It’s why athletes don’t get to have sex/get off until after their match/tournament/event etc. Post orgasm, your body gets flooded with endorphins, and your body relaxes, especially the musculoskeletal parts, which is the opposite of what you should be/what should happen, when you’re supposed to bring your physical best.

So blowies, wanks and anything else only after matches or on days off.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I had a dream I was snogging and dry humping bae circa summer 2016. It was very nice.

I like mayo with chips, ideally garlic. The Heinz garlic and caramelised onion one is gorge.

• Heart