Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

333149O

VIP Member
What is your favourite animal
What industry do you work in
What is the worst thing about your job
How do you take your tea
How many piercings do you have
What did you have for dinner
0DBE4EB4-822E-4E7B-BB8C-7A9B88B8217A.jpeg

fav animal: domestic would be a cat, I also love elephants, tigers, owls, most birds tbh, ALL ANIMALS wow, dolphins too, chimps.

industry: adult education (that sounds sexual I just mean 16 plus.)

worst thing about job: 5 days in office no wfh offered at all anymore 😞

tea: strong, leave it to brew for a decent while, two sugars and a dash of milk.

piercings: ears x 2, bellybutton, nose.

dinner: chicken curry w boiled rice 😌

this was FUN.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

cobette

VIP Member
Think I want JS to fuck him more than I want to

What are your plans today? Have you had the lippy out yet?
We have actually stuck to the plan today! We're at breakfast right now, dark chocolate waffles with black cherry compote and espresso cream!

20220918_075205.jpg

Then we're heading to Hollywood Studios, we have Lightning Lane for the two new rides so very excited for that.

Had the lippy out last night, was so desperate was done before I even got to end of chapter I was reading. Embarrassing.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Sigh. Pls marry me.

Do you think he could be persuaded to come to my house for cuddles? Just want to stroke his hair. He can rest his head on my bosom.

He’s worn a ring on that finger before and then he doesn’t wear it again for awhile. I think he had it on during the parade, too.
Also left pinky ring to match Jack's right pinky ring because obvs they love each other.

NINTCHDBPICT000735332985.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Finally home from Windsor … little one still not himself

oh I’m up to date with NRO … really enjoyed it! ❤

not massively feeling great about myself but more drained and just a bit overwhelmed with stuff, last night was draining with one friend making digs and talking over everyone and the other being very OTT and bossy, felt like I couldn’t speak without being judged so I ended up not speaking at one point, definitely not feeling my normal self today, then obvs was emotional going to Windsor, May sign off again for the rest of the day or for a while

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Evening my loves.

Bloody difficult day at work.

Supposed to be working on an urgent thing. Kept getting overridden by more urgent things.

Supposed to be leading on an important thing, the person doing the busy work needed regular support and also kept getting dragged off to pick up urgent things so now that's behind schedule and I'm responsible for sorting it out.

Am training someone and trying to give her enough of my time but it's a struggle to the point that she's started just writing down what she needs help with so I can go through it with her "when I'm free" which feels like a pipe dream.

Half the team messaging and calling me and popping over to my desk to ask for help.

Gave an hour-long presentation to 40 people. Got a call afterwards from a senior person in another department to say how good it had been (which was nice) and to give me a heads-up about multiple upcoming changes that will require re-working of the work I gave the presentation about (less nice).

Feel like my job is about 5 jobs and then another 5 get chucked on top for shits and giggles.

Have got through the day on a bag of crisps and 2 and a half cups of tea (1 abandoned halfway through and left to go heartbreakingly cold).

Trying all day to just feel nothing because if I let it slide for even a moment everything will fall apart.

On way home now. Trying very hard not to be someone who cries on the bus.

One bright spark, a 10 minute stupid giggly chat with work crush. He's busy too, probably busier than me, but he came over to my desk to see if something he'd helped me with was sorted and then he stayed a little while, making up a silly word game and competing with me for the funniest cleverest answer. Felt briefly human. Was nice.

I don't mind if bae likes gaming. Something to occupy him while I need to spend some time living in my head.

• Heart
Continue fav spreads / jams / condiments also. What does everyone have with their pizza??? Gotta be Mayo. The first time I had chips with Mayo was in Belgium I wonder if KDB does that …
We’re going for a walk after and I’ve just put together the cutest picnic 🧺🥹

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Continue fav spreads / jams / condiments also. What does everyone have with their pizza??? Gotta be Mayo. The first time I had chips with Mayo was in Belgium I wonder if KDB does that …
We’re going for a walk after and I’ve just put together the cutest picnic 🧺🥹
I only ever dip my crusts in garlic dip, and it has to be dominos.

I'm at a farm with my niece, have convinced my sister that we should go to Harvester for lunch 🤤

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
View attachment 1588586

fav animal: domestic would be a cat, I also love elephants, tigers, owls, most birds tbh, ALL ANIMALS wow, dolphins too, chimps.

industry: adult education (that sounds sexual I just mean 16 plus.)

worst thing about job: 5 days in office no wfh offered at all anymore 😞

tea: strong, leave it to brew for a decent while, two sugars and a dash of milk.

piercings: ears x 2, bellybutton, nose.

dinner: chicken curry w boiled rice 😌

this was FUN.
She's never asked me fun questions like this 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Me too.

My ideal RLF would live maybe a 10- minute walk away, and would be a strict adherent to the rule of calling (actually, texting) ahead before you visit. He would visit to feed/cuddle/shag/watch TV/talk and then toddle off to his own life until the next time we both wanted to do one or more of those things together.

He certainly wouldn't be messing everything up by not knowing what to do or having flaws or needing me.

This is one of many reasons I'm single. I want a man I can put on standby and shove in a cupboard.
My mum and her partner are like this! They live there own lives and then get together to do things when they want! It’s the best of both worlds!
She said she couldn’t be doing with someone bugging her!!

im feeling a little drained tonight from my bestie. Maybe it’s cos I have no money and live pay day to pay day and just about get by but she is driving me up the wall moaning about cars and saying they have £15k to “play with” and is being extremely picky and just going on about it. Why do I need to know all this A car is a car just pick one it doesn’t need to be fancy 🙈

Rant tax View attachment 1595655
Someone people just have no understanding!

When I was out with my friends the other night one was talking about the designer things they bought after some event she did and how she can’t help but splurge and spend with no savings and the other one was going on about how lucky she is for her rent so she can spend on everything she wants as “things are good and they make me happy” and has no savings … baring in mind I don’t work and have an income, so rely on savings and RLF paying for things (the time before we went drinking, doing rounds and mine was at the most expensive bar)

Some people just don’t get what others are going through, it’s not normally that they are doing It on purpose it’s normally just a lack of thought!! You are doing amazing so don’t even let it bother you, even though it’s easier said than done! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Got up early. No breakfast, felt sick. Went to work. Busy af but not too hideous, although can't help but feel there are horrors to come (big presentation tomorrow, I can hardly speak without hearing my own version of the Bojack Horseman "stupid piece of shit" monologue -

- so it's difficult to get things done).

Skipped lunch, not hungry, too busy. Million different things jostling for my attention and I don't have the focus or energy for even one.

Went to GP surgery. Filled in form. Have to wait "a few days" to be registered but they'll contact me when it's done. Realistically will be next week before I can even think about an appointment but doesn't matter anyway as I have to be in the office all this week and most of next and really don't know if I can face saying "I'm going to the doctor" to someone's face, let alone going back into the office afterwards. I'm hoping for a phone appointment anyway but obvs can't do that from the office.

So have done what I can for now. Little baby steps. Have managed to get through day without crying in front of anyone although there's been a couple of close calls and it doesn't seem far off now.

Am home now, wrapped in blanket, watched the new bae video and he's lovely and that's something. Grabbed a pasta bake from the shop on my way home and have managed to raise the energy to switch the oven on. If anything's going to help me it's probably going to be carbs and cheese.

Have some purple bae.
View attachment 1592896View attachment 1592897View attachment 1592898View attachment 1592899View attachment 1592900View attachment 1592901

You are so adventurous!
Not baby steps, this is massive! The delay will give you time to build up to taking next step. Proud of you and so is baby.

That purple one where he is all wet, oh my.

20220920_135110.jpg

• Heart