Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
Someone on tumbler said bae is wearing a ring on his right hand, what would be a wedding ring finger if on the other hand (what do you call that finger? I should really know that).
It's just called ring finger.

There are some countries, Germany included, where you wear a wedding band on your right finger. Traditionally, it is on your left, however, because legend goes that there's the vena amoris, a vein leading straight from the left ring finger to the heart. Which is anatomically inaccurate af, but quite romantic, never the less.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Starttheline

VIP Member
Continue fav spreads / jams / condiments also. What does everyone have with their pizza??? Gotta be Mayo. The first time I had chips with Mayo was in Belgium I wonder if KDB does that …
We’re going for a walk after and I’ve just put together the cutest picnic 🧺🥹
Mayo for me, or garlic mayo if we have it.

We are currently in the park and it's freezing, but there's an ice cream man so of course we've had one. Forgot to pack wipes or tissues so will have to clean LO up with a spare (clean) pair of pants. Top mum.

• Heart
  • Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Love this outfit. How are you still so teeny tiny and not the size of a house with all this delicious food?

Have you been in the pool yet?

Also don't go in the JG thread, @cornflower has been chatting shit about baby. Think she's a lairy drunk
I'll fight her!

Haven't been in the pool, I need to do some laundry so maybe tonight! I eat like a sparrow, I only ate one of those waffles 😳

I love that view. TOT is my favourite so wish I was there

Which ears are you wearing today?
I am too scared to ride it! The turbulence on the plane put me off too. I am not even sure I could do it if bae offered to ride with me and offered himself up as a reward if he did it.

Bizarrely I am wearing the cornflower blue ears but if she and I are falling out I'm going to bin then.

Without trying to sound like a flirt, you have very nice legs
Thank you sweet thing! I really don't, they are short and stumpy. These shorts (which are far too tight/short for someone my age) do many favours, including on the tum. Love you 😘

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
He knows your head is easily turned by a CB
He does!! I’ve got a little defensive line up going at the minute… my three CBs 🥵

although I’m still all about the hoodies and the shorts… that’s my kryptonite

I'm already tired. LO stumbled into our room at midnight and RLF played dead, so I just pulled him into our bed. Spent the night clinging to the edge but at least I'd had a shower already!

Coffee at the train station for me!
Oh no, poor you!

hope you get your coffee
I went without yesterday as RLF told me the machine needed descaled and wouldn’t work - no, it just needed water!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I'm obsessed with the crush update! I would be a giggly mess and be so obvious.

Please make sure you have a nice dinner tonight. How's your sleep this week?
Work crush is a good a good person I think. Nothing will happen for multiple reasons (not least the current state of my brain which would make it a complete disaster) but the Good Personness is nice to be around. Feel like he's the only person at work who doesn't ask more of me than I ask of him.

Will try to eat something nice tonight. It's just the effort and the hunger aren't really there.

Sleep is better, in that there's a little more of it, but also kind of worse, in that it's of the "sad girl lies in bed for 12 hours because being upright is too exhausting and somehow manages to achieve some level of unconsciousness for half that time" variety.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
My stomach dropped to the floor. Did RLF go on it?
No he didn't want to go solo. I have ridden before but I really hate the drop. If we were here at night time I would go on because it's not so bad when you can't see the drop coming!

@LurkingAnnie that looks amazing!

Your poor mum. Did she buy them anyway?
Yes I got her to keep them safe for when I bump into bae.

@rasperryripple just done Flight of Passage, makes Rise look like tea cups. Had forgotten how good it is.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Poor bae being stuck with that red shite gob shite. Look at Jude tho the sweetheart 🥹💗. Bae looks perfect. I love him in England kit 😍😍😍😍
@LurkingAnnie is going to vomit when she sees what’s-his-ass red shite guy with bae. Jude is extremely handsome. And he’ll be one of those people who just keep getting even better and better looking with age.

• Haha
  • Sad

mimimithis

VIP Member
Good morning, lovely! I’m so sorry. Does medication help? I hope something can give you relief. No new bae content but we’re looking forward to one of our favorite things: England arrival videos. @cobette gave us a few lovely updates from WDW. We had a side conversation about Declan. 😬
Declan? As in Rice? Oh my days, why?!

Ibuprofen does help eventually, and I’m gladit does. What doesn’t ease up is the residual nausea I get sometimes, like today. But it’s one of our Turkish cleaners’ birthday, and she brought a lot of delicaciesto share with us, and sat me down and force fed me and made me drink tea. So at least I’m not starving. 😂

Have I missed the arrival vids?

Hope you feel better soon. You seem to be having them quite frequently 😞
Unfortunately it’s hereditary, and I get them every few weeks. 😩 At least I have no aura, and no neurological symptoms, so I deal.

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
81912381-516C-4390-9A24-8B10E0732703.jpeg

6AFEB530-51AC-4939-BDF7-DF254DA09149.jpeg

alright seats for a freebie

AA709162-E099-49F4-BE30-38C7B753E58B.jpeg

D5F52B39-F420-40C7-A2AD-43C4A0BA9722.jpeg

Wait, why weren't you wearing your shirt? 😳 Didn't you pack it?
No I mean I wouldn’t have been able to wear it in hospitality they want you to dress properly 🙄 I wore my shirt don’t worry

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Hey girlies, thought I'd drop a little message in tonight before I got to bed, possibly early for a change but who knows!!

Thank you for all your lovely words yesterday! I've kind of put my foot down in our whatsapp group and they both are now being surprisingly nice, will see what its like next time i go out with them!

Just laid on the sofa watching Queenie all day, sobbing on and off, LO kept clapping throughout and waving so he had a good day but not feeling as poorly today so result!! :)

Loved looking at all your photos from this weekend, super jealous!

Not including my windsor photos but these are some others that have cheered me up!

The Ruben hold and the way bae just wants to touch up anyone new!

IMG_1975.jpg

Relax and unwind in the bath last night, while reading!

IMG_2054.jpg

That Captain's armband on his arm... very jealous - plus looks like they are about to hold hands!
IMG_2062.jpg

Really unappealing looking dessert but warmed up homemade cookie again with more melted lindor than needed and toffee sauce

IMG_2069.jpg

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
I'm planning early, have booked all my nail apts to the end of the year and am outfit planning for all festivities
I have got my hair booked in for the 14th. But that’s the extent. Haven’t even got my nails booked in for holiday 🤣

my first ever pic with CC and tarks
I’m in there 🤣🤣
3BDD7766-0DDC-4F83-A481-B2BB48078FA2.jpeg

That’s gorgeous!

I bought this dress for last Christmas but then felt distinctly un-Christmas-sparkly throughout the festive period so didn't wear it because I thought it would make me look like a knob.

Will try to wear this year.

View attachment 1593427
That’s beaut too

Do what I did, catch yourself a virus that floors you for over a week and makes you lose a stone.
There’s d&v going round work, but I’ve just got a mouth full of cold sores, baby would be so attracted to me right now 🤣

• Heart