John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a nice pic whilst I wait for my train

What's everyone having for dinner? I'll probs have soup
I always take a pic at London Bridge 😂

Is that a Jolly Rodger cake stand 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can see my office in a couple of these

How was the afternoon tea?

I've only ever been for overly expensive drinks
Can you see your old office too? Will be a year ago this week!

Afternoon tea was not great at all! Big waste of money, arguably worth it for view as bestie had never been to London before.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have a nice pic whilst I wait for my train

What's everyone having for dinner? I'll probs have soup
Went to my mother in-laws for a roast. Was quite good. Carrots , parsnips, peas , mash, roasties , Yorkshire’s , she did me and RLF meat free chicken pasties 🙈😂 the plate was the size of a mountain!’ And then she produced a huge platter of cakes 😳😳

• Heart
Can you see your old office too? Will be a year ago this week!

Afternoon tea was not great at all! Big waste of money, arguably worth it for view as bestie had never been to London before.
Just about as it's in the same area, but it is slightly smaller and a bit obscured by other buildings

Looks like you went on a very good day for it. If its cloudy you can see duck all.

• Heart
Went to my mother in-laws for a roast. Was quite good. Carrots , parsnips, peas , mash, roasties , Yorkshire’s , she did me and RLF meat free chicken pasties 🙈😂 the plate was the size of a mountain!’ And then she produced a huge platter of cakes 😳😳
My heaven!!! I wish I could have Sunday dinner but I'm always working. If I had Sundays off I'd pull out all the stops every week.

Just about as it's in the same area, but it is slightly smaller and a bit obscured by other buildings

Looks like you went on a very good day for it. If its cloudy you can see duck all.
The weather was unreal when we were there, we were SO hot. It was miserable walking around.

20220918_132517.jpg
20220918_134122.jpg
20220918_134125.jpg
20220918_134129.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

This happened when I went to the one world trade centre… saw duck all and ate a very miserable $100 pp dinner

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
I need to start holidaying with my Tattlers.

My companions do not want dessert and are moaning about having dinner reservations.

No baby put your clothes back on, there's no time for sunbathing got a show to get to.

123 (1).png

• Heart
Can see my office in a couple of these

How was the afternoon tea?

I've only ever been for overly expensive drinks
Same, imagine if we had the same office

This happened when I went to the one world trade centre… saw duck all and ate a very miserable $100 pp dinner
In the space of a month, I got to top of Vesuvius and Snowdon, and I could only see wet clouds. Haven't climbed a mountain since.

I need to start holidaying with my Tattlers.

My companions do not want dessert and are moaning about having dinner reservations.

No baby put your clothes back on, there's no time for sunbathing got a show to get to.

View attachment 1588223
We'd have a great time!! I hate planning so I'd let you take the wheel and follow you around happily

• Heart
So, we just got to Penrith and I told RLF not to take the turn in and to head up to the a69. RLF told me he knows better and now we’re lost…
Would you take the advice of someone who’s been doing journey since they were 5, or someone that’s drove it a handful of times?

• Haha
So, we just got to Penrith and I told RLF not to take the turn in and to head up to the a69. RLF told me he knows better and now we’re lost…
Would you take the advice of someone who’s been doing journey since they were 5, or someone that’s drove it a handful of times?
All I can say is …men 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
At times like this I would employ the silent treatment.

I would no longer navigate and leave him to fend to himself.

I may have done just this this morning.

• Haha
I like to have the last word. I’d say I told you so and leave it at that

what does everyone think I want these next time maybe
D01CE3E4-F2CC-4543-AA81-9646FFCB1025.jpeg

• Heart
For @cobette

CC in shorts and a hoodie 🥵
View attachment 1588026
I was so overwhelmed by Lampard's BDE here and then trying to count how many players actually greeted or at least smiled at the kids (VERY FEW! RUDE! * ) that I didn't even notice CC's attire. But he always looks like a schnack. 🤤
*I realize most were in the zone and I hope the mascots (assuming that's what these particular kids were) got more of a M&G after the match. I dunno how that works but I know the tunnel isn't typically the best time for that. I wonder if the mascot handlers and/or parents put the fear of God in these kids to make them behave or if the kids are just that overwhelmed and/or shy and/or already generally well-behaved.

Basically what I'm saying is I want a compilation video of mascots being absolute menaces or just at least showing some kind of personality, like the ones I've seen doing little silly pranks with opposing team's players in the tunnel. I think some of those might have been players' kids, though.

What if footballers arrived at matches in suits like hockey players? They'd probably hate it. But then we could get much more thirsty content from club socials, like the slo-mo videos NHL team accounts post. 👀 Though we could have those without requiring suits!

I am not making any claims re: their attractiveness, these are just examples of what EPL social media managers should be doing. Even without suits, just put those arrival vids in slo-mo and add some sexy/fun music. Maybe Sophia can make it happen!!!

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Same, imagine if we had the same office

In the space of a month, I got to top of Vesuvius and Snowdon, and I could only see wet clouds. Haven't climbed a mountain since.

We'd have a great time!! I hate planning so I'd let you take the wheel and follow you around happily
Is it you that keeps unplugging all the peripheral equipment on my preferred desk?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.