John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing occasional about this annoying fucker

is it in an area famous for one particular industry, but you perhaps don’t work in that industry? Or you do, but in a...consultancy type role?
I'm not sure I understand the question, but I work in a well known industry and that industry is undertaken globally. I am not a consultant, but I could be, years down the line (not medical)

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure I understand the question, but I work in a well known industry and that industry is undertaken globally. I am not a consultant, but I could be, years down the line (not medical)
I mean the geographic area in which I am looking at is about 90% occupied by one specific industry. But I think we are talking about different areas.

Dortmund pitcam is on City+ and it turns out he did do the bleeping celebration 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I mean the geographic area in which I am looking at is about 90% occupied by one specific industry. But I think we are talking about different areas.

Dortmund pitcam is on City+ and it turns out he did do the bleeping celebration 😭😭😭

Understood, thought that might be what you meant but if we were looking at the same picture, which I don't think we are, that would totally give me away. Office is only in one photo, and barely, so that probably makes it even more difficult for you.

I REALLY JUST WANT TO TELL YOU, but won't

• Heart
  • Wow

Why is he like this!?

He would not get a victory shag after this.

We've had new content every day I've been away haven't we!? And a JG goal and my first vaguely X-rated dream.

Shall I just stay!?

Understood, thought that might be what you meant but if we were looking at the same picture, which I don't think we are, that would totally give me away. Office is only in one photo, and barely, so that probably makes it even more difficult for you.

This is torture! She will guess eventually.

• Haha

Dammit, bae! I thought maybe he ceased that nonsense for the CL.

• Haha
Why is he like this!?

He would not get a victory shag after this.

We've had new content every day I've been away haven't we!? And a JG goal and my first vaguely X-rated dream.

Shall I just stay!?

This is torture! She will guess eventually.
I think she'll be really disappointed when she does, I like the mystery but it is unwarranted

• Sad
If I worked somewhere that switched to hot desking and I had to be in office more than 2 days a week, I'd find another job. Hot desking/hotelling/desk sharing/whatever sounds truly terrible, esp for someone like me who has a lot of sensory sensitivities.

What are your thoughts on desk sharing @Violetroselily?

I adjusted my dual monitor setup so I could do several hours of training demos for my coworkers a few weeks ago and I still haven't gotten them back the way I like them. But they're pretty close now so I literally traced the outline of the riser shelf feet with a permanent marker on the top of my desk (and the same for where the monitor stand bases are on the shelf) so this won't happen again.

I also have disconnected half of the overhead lighting tube bulbs in my office so when I do (rarely) use the big light, it's less harsh, but mostly I use 3 lamps I brought in with adjustable brightness and temperature settings.

Yeah, I'm spoiled now with my own office with real walls and a door and an exterior window, but I suffered in cubicle hell for years. 🙃

Though I was by a window and did have a cool view there:
Screenshot_20220918-151140.png

And don't even get me started on task chairs. Ergonomics are important!!! 🤓🪑

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If I worked somewhere that switched to hot desking and I had to be in office more than 2 days a week, I'd find another job. Hot desking/hotelling/desk sharing/whatever sounds truly terrible, esp for someone like me who has a lot of sensory sensitivities.

I adjusted my dual monitor setup so I could do several hours of training demos for my coworkers a few weeks ago and I still haven't gotten them back the way I like them. But they're pretty close now so I literally traced the outline of the riser shelf feet with a permanent marker on the top of my desk (and the same for where the monitor stand bases are on the shelf) so this won't happen again.

I also have disconnected half of the overhead lighting tube bulbs in my office so when I do (rarely) use the big light, it's less harsh, but mostly I use 3 lamps I brought in with adjustable brightness and temperature settings.

Yeah, I'm spoiled now with my own office with real walls and a door and an exterior window, but I suffered in cubicle hell for years. 🙃

I would HATE sharing. Obviously my office at work is a communal one and I despise it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Definitley looking at different photos

• Sad
  • Heart

I loved having my own office, with a door (albeit a glass door) that closed. There were two desks in there, but I liked my office mate a lot and they worked part time. Just before the pandemic hit, it was decided that we would move to hot desking, and I hated the idea. I like my stuff, my pens, my notepads, my photo of my pup. I did it for a week or so after the pandemic, and then I left, and now work from home (90% of the time. I can deal with just grabbing a random desk for the other 10% of the time).

Work talk tax
tumblr_27cf5a81e8241c6ce9af8a91a0626a31_b278165f_1280.jpg
manchester-uk-22nd-may-2022-john-stones-of-manchester-city-celebrating-winning-the-premier-lea...jpg
1019631758.jpg.jpg

• Heart

It can be irritating, but I've been doing it since pre covid so I guess I'm used to it now? I do tend to stick to desks that I like and where I know every thing works, because it is irritating as duck when people move equipment around or take stuff and you sit down to realise you don't have a mouse. I keep my own headset so my set up is quite easily portable. It also stops me hoarding crap on my desk.

People with specific medical needs like special ergonomic chairs, standing desks etc tend to be allocated a fixed desk so that they always have the right set up

It's very much the norm here now, I can't really imagine going back to allocated desks

Reactions: 4
I was so overwhelmed by Lampard's BDE here and then trying to count how many players actually greeted or at least smiled at the kids (VERY FEW! RUDE! * ) that I didn't even notice CC's attire. But he always looks like a schnack. 🤤
*I realize most were in the zone and I hope the mascots (assuming that's what these particular kids were) got more of a M&G after the match. I dunno how that works but I know the tunnel isn't typically the best time for that. I wonder if the mascot handlers and/or parents put the fear of God in these kids to make them behave or if the kids are just that overwhelmed and/or shy and/or already generally well-behaved.

Basically what I'm saying is I want a compilation video of mascots being absolute menaces or just at least showing some kind of personality, like the ones I've seen doing little silly pranks with opposing team's players in the tunnel. I think some of those might have been players' kids, though.

What if footballers arrived at matches in suits like hockey players? They'd probably hate it. But then we could get much more thirsty content from club socials, like the slo-mo videos NHL team accounts post. 👀 Though we could have those without requiring suits!

I am not making any claims re: their attractiveness, these are just examples of what EPL social media managers should be doing. Even without suits, just put those arrival vids in slo-mo and add some sexy/fun music. Maybe Sophia can make it happen!!!

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Athletes in suits >>>>>>>>>

Sophia would love to do that, but they'd all end up miserable sods in them. 😁😂

• Haha
Where is that JG "can't compute" meme, when you need it? Desserts are a given, always. @cobette
I wanted to try the cannoli trio like J&B in Rome but it was not to be.

Am now being tortured at my least fave Disney show, which has broken so I'm having to endure it for even longer.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.