John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have actually stuck to the plan today! We're at breakfast right now, dark chocolate waffles with black cherry compote and espresso cream!

View attachment 1587334

Then we're heading to Hollywood Studios, we have Lightning Lane for the two new rides so very excited for that.

Had the lippy out last night, was so desperate was done before I even got to end of chapter I was reading. Embarrassing.
That looks delicious!

Hi everyone! Hope you’re enjoying your Sunday.

Aw, Everton just won. I hope @LurkingAnnie is having a ball today and tonight!
I just checked the result and am so happy for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

No I mean I wouldn’t have been able to wear it in hospitality they want you to dress properly 🙄 I wore my shirt don’t worry
Breakfast looks amazing!!

Howling at dressing properly in hospitality. You jinx it if you don't wear your shirt, thems the rules.

This just about floored me in pre-show for Muppets.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy Sunday! Had a day and a bit off of here as I was a bit poorly! Meant tv day yesterday so lots of football and then dinner with friends as I felt better by then! This morning we took LO to pay our respects;

That’s so lovely. And you look amazing! 🥰

I am here through guilt… just read the last few pages and dang you guys eat good 😂
Wish you were here more!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I remember going to see A Bugs Life at the cinema when it first came out 💀

And I never understood why there was also Ants at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have a nice pic whilst I wait for my train
20220918_181015.jpg

What's everyone having for dinner? I'll probs have soup

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.