John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, you're arranging a girls night with snacks to go and watch some dogging? That sentence took a turn for the unexpected!

Our local park has lots of flowers as the Queen visited once. They are all woven into the bandstand, it looks lovely.
We are trying to get out of it, when my friend gets tipsy she makes plans, adds us to WhatsApp groups and is sure we will do it … tbh we have managed to get out of a lot of her stupid plans!
I ended up changing the topic to a Halloween party she wants to throw so I think she’s now caught up with organising that!

This is what I mean by my RL friends being something else 🤦🏻‍♀️This is what I have to put up with when I go out which is why I don’t go out! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We have actually stuck to the plan today! We're at breakfast right now, dark chocolate waffles with black cherry compote and espresso cream!

View attachment 1587334

Then we're heading to Hollywood Studios, we have Lightning Lane for the two new rides so very excited for that.

Had the lippy out last night, was so desperate was done before I even got to end of chapter I was reading. Embarrassing.
Those sound incredible!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We have actually stuck to the plan today! We're at breakfast right now, dark chocolate waffles with black cherry compote and espresso cream!

View attachment 1587334

Then we're heading to Hollywood Studios, we have Lightning Lane for the two new rides so very excited for that.

Had the lippy out last night, was so desperate was done before I even got to end of chapter I was reading. Embarrassing.
Looks lovely enjoy Hollywood Studios it was my favourite Disney park this time. Star Wars part is just amazing but we didn’t get on Rise of Resistance as it was down most of day so we need to go back sometime! You will love Mickey and Minnie’s runaway railway

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Finally home from Windsor … little one still not himself

oh I’m up to date with NRO … really enjoyed it! ❤

not massively feeling great about myself but more drained and just a bit overwhelmed with stuff, last night was draining with one friend making digs and talking over everyone and the other being very OTT and bossy, felt like I couldn’t speak without being judged so I ended up not speaking at one point, definitely not feeling my normal self today, then obvs was emotional going to Windsor, May sign off again for the rest of the day or for a while

• Heart
Reactions: 8

not massively feeling great about myself but more drained and just a bit overwhelmed with stuff, last night was draining with one friend making digs and talking over everyone and the other being very OTT and bossy, felt like I couldn’t speak without being judged so I ended up not speaking at one point, definitely not feeling my normal self today, then obvs was emotional going to Windsor, May sign off again for the rest of the day or for a while
Take the time if you need it, we'll be here when you come back

If it helps, I have/do feel the same regularly. I overthink everything I've said in conversation after the event, and worry that I've somehow come across like a nob, or offended someone. What then happens is that I end up just sitting back and being an observer. This is even the case with my oldest friends.

One of my biggest insecurities is the thought that I've killed the conversation. I have a group chat with a few friends who had babies around the same time. I needed some support a few weeks ago and just didn't get it (was just left on read), which made me just feel even worse. I've archived the chat for now and actually feel a huge relief.

Maybe completely irrelevant, but just to say, I get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dirty Bird
View attachment 1587392

What happens when we let my niece choose her own lunch, in honour of @cobette clearly
View attachment 1587396
Crying at her lunch choice.

Yours look amazing!

Lots of love for you. I am not great in groups as I tend to feel like I've nothing to aay. We are always hear if you need to talk or rant!

Gorgeous boy!

If it helps, I have/do feel the same regularly. I overthink everything I've said in conversation after the event, and worry that I've somehow come across like a nob, or offended someone. What then happens is that I end up just sitting back and being an observer. This is even the case with my oldest friends.

One of my biggest insecurities is the thought that I've killed the conversation. I have a group chat with a few friends who had babies around the same time. I needed some support a few weeks ago and just didn't get it (was just left on read), which made me just feel even worse. I've archived the chat for now and actually feel a huge relief.

Always here for you too lovely xxx

• Heart

People are exhausting. I often just sit back in conversations because I don't have the energy to engage particularly with super loud or bossy people. It's also a weird time at the moment and you're poorly, so I'm not surprised you're feeling low.

Have a day under the blanket with the dog, we will be here when you come back xx

• Heart
@lou_claire91 I hear what you’re saying. I feel the same most times too and avoid going out because of it which makes it worse. Everyone else has a much more vibrant personality and i feel like I have nothing interesting to say so I end up saying nothing. I wish I had a solution for you but unfortunately I’m still searching for one myself. So just know that you’re not alone in your feelings ❤

• Heart
Of course I woke up 😭 I'll take it though as I never dream about him.

Crying at you and @mimimithis friend zoning JG. You've all been mocking me for months. He's just our little mate.

View attachment 1587311

@lou_claire91 missed you yesterday! How you feeling today? How was your night out?
I love the use of the word "little" here. 😂 But really, I just woke up one morning and that residual feralness was simply gone. So we're standing with you now.

Way too amused at dream you getting with 2016 Bae. ❤ 2022 Bae not cutting it for you?

I'm sorry you were made to feel that way. That's too bad, especially, when we've all been so isolated for the past two years, and now that we're venturing out again, it's not particularly enjoyable sometimes.
I have these moments, too, of just sitting there, having nothing to add to the conversation, and it sucks.

Is it a blanket, tea and telly day for you? We're here for you, when you're ready to come back. ❤❤❤

Nothing is ever irrelevant, if you want to discuss it. I'm sorry that they didn't engage, that... if that's a sort of support chat, then you should have gotten a bit of support, right? Perhaps archiving the chat, and not engaging is the best thing for you, I'm sure there are better people around who will help you. ❤❤❤

Your doggo is so cute!!!

I've been working all day, missed out on lunch, now I'm just going to eat something really quickly, watch a bit of Everton for @LurkingAnnie and get back to work. What a Sunday, so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Please take every throw in

View attachment 1587655
Fit. 🥵

Also, @LurkingAnnie I hope you have the best time at the match. ❤

His arms 😭🥵

Hope @LurkingAnnie has the best time with her boys in blue today

@mimimithis if it had been 2022 bae I don't know what would have happened but it wouldn't have been pretty for RLF in the room
Does your RLF sleep with ear plugs on? If not, you could get him used to it... 😁

At least you're dreaming about him, Bae has nothing to complain about. 2022 Bae can get it anytime, though.

Niiiiice, Everton 1 up!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's not even 11 but it feels SO late. Still sticking to plan and mother will not stop whinging.

@rasperryripple Mickey and Minnie was SO good! Also done Star Tours, Toy Story Mania and Swirling Saucers. Genie+ worth it today as have Smugglers booked for after Rise too. About to watch Beauty and the Beast now.

OOTD
20220918_065034.jpg

World's biggest coke for @Violetroselily

20220918_104130.jpg

Hard no to this
20220918_104333.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.