John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning! I’m a bit tired tonight so I’m off to bed in a few minutes. 🤣
That’s what I like to hear
I got up to go the gym… i haven’t been 🤣 and now it’s passed the time I would get up normally just to get ready for work… and I still haven’t been in the shower.

hope you have a good sleep x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry about the nursery dropping that bomb on you in written form and with no additional context. It might not mean anything more than he might need a little more time to adjust, I hope. Fingers crossed the meeting tomorrow will bring you clarity and peace of mind.

As for your friend troubles... I feel like people are really inconsiderate when it comes to being sensitive about other's people's feelings, especially these days. I see it in the hospital a lot, there's a "me first" mentality out there which depresses me, because people simply stop listening to and stopped being considerate of each other.

I'm also sorry to hear about your financial hardships, it's really unfair that a family like yours might struggle, while others can worry about "15k to play with". I find that comment so utterly ridiculous, I know I'd have told them to shut it, because that's the worst kind of bragging. A car is a car, but having a good family, and a great partner, like you obviously do, that's worth a whole lot more than those 15k.
he is a bit behind on his speech but he’s getting there I think. Just slowly. In his own time. I’m not overly worried. a little bit but he’s trying and he has understanding. I was very annoyed they chose to tell me over email very out of the blue. Thankyou for your kind words you are a diamond.
hope work is ok. Did you sleep well xx b

• Heart
Reactions: 7
he is a bit behind on his speech but he’s getting there I think. Just slowly. In his own time. I’m not overly worried. a little bit but he’s trying and he has understanding. I was very annoyed they chose to tell me over email very out of the blue. Thankyou for your kind words you are a diamond.
hope work is ok. Did you sleep well xx b
I have friends' kids who have been told similar, and within a month or two it's suddenly clicked for them. They all do it in their own time. Once he gets going, he won't stop! My LO keeps pretending he's a cat and only answers questions in meows. Pre school raised it yesterday. I think they just have to flag anything and everything ❤

I feel a bit sick and a bit hungover

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have friends' kids who have been told similar, and within a month or two it's suddenly clicked for them. They all do it in their own time. Once he gets going, he won't stop! My LO keeps pretending he's a cat and only answers questions in meows. Pre school raised it yesterday. I think they just have to flag anything and everything ❤

I feel a bit sick and a bit hungover
omg they do the funniest things don’t they!🙈 he is different at home than he is there As well he’s really shy and doesn’t really like adults. It took him a while to like my dad he’s just a bit sensitive too! I’ll be grateful for their help I think it’s a bit crappy to drop it over email! But never mind maybe they’re busy 🙈 we go to speech therapy but that isn’t really a great deal

• Heart
omg they do the funniest things don’t they!🙈 he is different at home than he is there As well he’s really shy and doesn’t really like adults. It took him a while to like my dad he’s just a bit sensitive too! I’ll be grateful for their help I think it’s a bit crappy to drop it over email! But never mind maybe they’re busy 🙈 we go to speech therapy but that isn’t really a great deal
They are definitely different at nursery compared to at home. I think emails always come across very abrupt, if it something important then I think they should be taking the time to talk to you properly or at least give you a call

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My not so LO was slow to talk and shy and only really had a couple of friends through primary school. He had a slight lisp until about 7. He is a December baby and mummy friends told me I should keep him back a year nursery just said it was up to me. I didn’t as always felt he was bright but a watcher rather than talker but have always doubted myself and wondered if I should have.
He is 16 now has always been quietly confident good at football/sports and in last 2 years has really come out of himself big group of friends and just passed 5 highers. So proud of him but not just being a bragging mummy I think you should trust your instinct you know LO best some kids are just quieter than others and they all shine at their own pace with your love and support 💙❤

• Heart
  • Heart
Good morning, I am on strike today, sadly I cannot tell you why or show you pictures of cheesecake until we have a new thread.

01.jpg

• Heart
so I can’t do it - I removed the photo seems it would have been the last post on the thread 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.