John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not even 11 but it feels SO late. Still sticking to plan and mother will not stop whinging.

@rasperryripple Mickey and Minnie was SO good! Also done Star Tours, Toy Story Mania and Swirling Saucers. Genie+ worth it today as have Smugglers booked for after Rise too. About to watch Beauty and the Beast now.

Love this outfit. How are you still so teeny tiny and not the size of a house with all this delicious food?

Have you been in the pool yet?

Also don't go in the JG thread, @cornflower has been chatting tit about baby. Think she's a lairy drunk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's not even 11 but it feels SO late. Still sticking to plan and mother will not stop whinging.

@rasperryripple Mickey and Minnie was SO good! Also done Star Tours, Toy Story Mania and Swirling Saucers. Genie+ worth it today as have Smugglers booked for after Rise too. About to watch Beauty and the Beast now.

I love that view. TOT is my favourite so wish I was there

Which ears are you wearing today?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Without trying to sound like a flirt, you have very nice legs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Good gracious, imagine David Moyes were your team's gaffer... I shudder at the thought.

• Haha
Love this outfit. How are you still so teeny tiny and not the size of a house with all this delicious food?

Have you been in the pool yet?

Also don't go in the JG thread, @cornflower has been chatting tit about baby. Think she's a lairy drunk
I'll fight her!

Haven't been in the pool, I need to do some laundry so maybe tonight! I eat like a sparrow, I only ate one of those waffles 😳

I love that view. TOT is my favourite so wish I was there

Which ears are you wearing today?
I am too scared to ride it! The turbulence on the plane put me off too. I am not even sure I could do it if bae offered to ride with me and offered himself up as a reward if he did it.

Bizarrely I am wearing the cornflower blue ears but if she and I are falling out I'm going to bin then.

Without trying to sound like a flirt, you have very nice legs
Thank you sweet thing! I really don't, they are short and stumpy. These shorts (which are far too tight/short for someone my age) do many favours, including on the tum. Love you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
hello 👋🏻

john can i pls have my scummy whores back they’re mine not urs

- jack

tit jg stole my phone soz kids

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Too busy getting your cheeks clapped in a seedy hotel?

Can't believe they finally won for you 💙
I have not been asleep and it wasn’t for sexy reasons. It was a double bed and hard as duck.RLF took up the whole bed, can’t wait to be back in my own tonight

for those interested, I had a little chat to Joey Barton 🤣 nice lad.

can’t believe we won! I’ve lost my voice!!

• Heart
  • Wow
I have not been asleep and it wasn’t for sexy reasons. It was a double bed and hard as duck.RLF took up the whole bed, can’t wait to be back in my own tonight

I don't think nice lad and Joey Barton have ever been used in the same sentence. Hope he didn't nut you.

Are you on the road now? How was the catering?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

I thought the bar was low wanting Tarks but we get Joey Barton.

Real talk though. He was well liked at Burnley.

Buzzing you won!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't think nice lad and Joey Barton have ever been used in the same sentence. Hope he didn't nut you.

Are you on the road now? How was the catering?
He was alright surprisingly. We skipped hospitality because I didn’t feel right not wearing my shirt and kept to my usual ritual 🤣 and I had a pint with my cousins by not going in.

just Getting out of Liverpool now, only 200 miles to go 🤢

I cheered for you and Everton today. ❤
Ahhh thank you
I thought the bar was low wanting Tarks but we get Joey Barton.

Real talk though. He was well liked at Burnley.

Buzzing you won!!
he was alright, with his kid in the queue for a scarf 🤣
didn’t realise it was him to start off with. RLF said he was in disguise 🤣🤣

hope you’re having a fab time

• Heart
Reactions: 3
81912381-516C-4390-9A24-8B10E0732703.jpeg

6AFEB530-51AC-4939-BDF7-DF254DA09149.jpeg

alright seats for a freebie

AA709162-E099-49F4-BE30-38C7B753E58B.jpeg

D5F52B39-F420-40C7-A2AD-43C4A0BA9722.jpeg

Wait, why weren't you wearing your shirt? 😳 Didn't you pack it?
No I mean I wouldn’t have been able to wear it in hospitality they want you to dress properly 🙄 I wore my shirt don’t worry

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fell asleep watching the Everton match. I guess CC as C was just too sexy for my brain to process and it shut itself down. Also Mykolenko giving the mascot his jacket was 🥺🤗😍

Now I have a PMS migraine (or possibly just caffeine withdrawal) and I'm going to take some Excedrin and nap in my dark, cold room instead of laying in the sun by the pool as I had planned to do. Maybe it will just be delayed a couple hours.

• Heart
Fell asleep watching the Everton match. I guess CC as C was just too sexy for my brain to process and it shut itself down. Also Mykolenko giving the mascot his jacket was 🥺🤗😍

Now I have a PMS migraine (or possibly just caffeine withdrawal) and I'm going to take some Excedrin and nap in my dark, cold room instead of laying in the sun by the pool as I had planned to do. Maybe it will just be delayed a couple hours.
I didn’t see Myko do that, but just saw it on insta.
CC being the captain today was the end for me 🥵

also JP was there. RLF was admiring his wheels

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.