John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made it to the beach.

View attachment 1590948

And as I was trying to get just the perfect basic witch photo of my bare feet (in the middle of my 2 day pedicure process, more on that later) when the waves were really big and splashy, this VERY SEXY MAN started walking straight toward me. I immediately panicked but stayed very chill outwardly and took a photo.

View attachment 1590925

What in the young Gabriel Garcia Bernal?
View attachment 1590926

Fortunately he was just walking past me to the access point.

Also passed this scene on the way out to our spot: handsome buncha dilfs with foreign accents and cute children. So sweet to see gay throuples with kids! 🥺🏳️‍🌈

View attachment 1590941
Love that you managed to snap a photo. 🤣
I have had many a Cinnabon but probably not any in the last 10-15 years or so. I think I've only seen their stores in old-school indoor malls and airports and I haven't been to either of those very frequently for a long time.

But, I don't really love them, the flavor is very distinctive and too cloying or something. Kinda artificial, maybe? I dunno, I like IKEA and local bakery cinnamon rolls a lot more. And also homemade - my brother and I make them at Christmas every year at our parents' house.

Oh yeah, which color should I paint my toenails? I also have a clear holographic glitter top coat but I was gonna hold off on that until after this conference, which I only brought Birkenstocks to wear to. (It's at the beach!)

The far right one.

want these leggings

View attachment 1590974

Love this Coach range
View attachment 1590975

Saw Kevin
View attachment 1590976

At my fave resort for dinner
View attachment 1590977

Flags at half mast for queenie ❤
View attachment 1590979View attachment 1590981View attachment 1590982

Sitting outside waiting for our table
View attachment 1590984

This is a joke right!?

View attachment 1590978

I had to tell RLF I was taking that for someone I know called Ross 😂
“Kevin”. 🤣🤣

Goodnight girls 💤 x
Good night!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hey girlies, thought I'd drop a little message in tonight before I got to bed, possibly early for a change but who knows!!

Thank you for all your lovely words yesterday! I've kind of put my foot down in our whatsapp group and they both are now being surprisingly nice, will see what its like next time i go out with them!

Just laid on the sofa watching Queenie all day, sobbing on and off, LO kept clapping throughout and waving so he had a good day but not feeling as poorly today so result!! :)

Loved looking at all your photos from this weekend, super jealous!

Not including my windsor photos but these are some others that have cheered me up!

The Ruben hold and the way bae just wants to touch up anyone new!

View attachment 1591028

Relax and unwind in the bath last night, while reading!

View attachment 1591030

That Captain's armband on his arm... very jealous - plus looks like they are about to hold hands!
View attachment 1591034

Really unappealing looking dessert but warmed up homemade cookie again with more melted lindor than needed and toffee sauce

View attachment 1591035
Thanks for the update! So glad things may be better with the group. And that cookie looks delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey girlies, thought I'd drop a little message in tonight before I got to bed, possibly early for a change but who knows!!

Thank you for all your lovely words yesterday! I've kind of put my foot down in our whatsapp group and they both are now being surprisingly nice, will see what its like next time i go out with them!

Just laid on the sofa watching Queenie all day, sobbing on and off, LO kept clapping throughout and waving so he had a good day but not feeling as poorly today so result!! :)

Loved looking at all your photos from this weekend, super jealous!

Not including my windsor photos but these are some others that have cheered me up!

The Ruben hold and the way bae just wants to touch up anyone new!

View attachment 1591028

Relax and unwind in the bath last night, while reading!

View attachment 1591030

That Captain's armband on his arm... very jealous - plus looks like they are about to hold hands!
View attachment 1591034

Really unappealing looking dessert but warmed up homemade cookie again with more melted lindor than needed and toffee sauce

View attachment 1591035
Glad you're feeling a bit better. Did FWB cheer you up?

• Heart
hope you’re ok lovely… and go you sharing CC and Tarks 😍💙

night hun
Couldn't resist, it was too cute of a photo!!!

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Did FWB cheer you up?
Oh god dont, i was smiling reading it... i feel like i'm being lulled into a false sense of security before someone does something crazy!! (if it wasn't for the way she writes sex which is like one paragraph saying they kissed passionately and then were done, i think i would truly love it!)

I'm up to date on almost all the amazing fics on here but going to start Big Flirts either tonight or tomorrow!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I will look after you
Ok then…
I’ll come.
RLF has just told me it’s cheaper to go to Paris for my birthday than to see Everton 🤣 maybe I’ll tell him to send me to London instead

Oh wow 😍
YES. The O&S cinnamon social is fantastic. That was the best food recommendation you gave me this summer.
do you have pics??

He looks like such a moody prick here, take your hood down you thug

View attachment 1591081

I'm so tempted to get one tomorrow
Beaut!!

please get one @Violetroselily so I can see

Oh god dont, i was smiling reading it... i feel like i'm being lulled into a false sense of security before someone does something crazy!! (if it wasn't for the way she writes sex which is like one paragraph saying they kissed passionately and then were done, i think i would truly love it!)

I'm up to date on almost all the amazing fics on here but going to start Big Flirts either tonight or tomorrow!! :)
CC is my most unlikely crush ever… I’ve never fancied so many CBs 🤣

• Heart

So Mason and Chloe obviously get together and the mate who's name I've forgotten will come back and catch them at it

If she's not already knocked up then she soon will be, this line actually made me want to vom "Declan just about pulled out in time" 🤢

Also as if you'd ever talk to Jack again after he stitched her up like that, and yet she's the one apologising?! Mug

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok then…
I’ll come.
RLF has just told me it’s cheaper to go to Paris for my birthday than to see Everton 🤣 maybe I’ll tell him to send me to London instead

Oh wow 😍

do you have pics??

Beaut!!

please get one @Violetroselily so I can see

CC is my most unlikely crush ever… I’ve never fancied so many CBs 🤣
No pics of the cinnamon social because I was too excited to eat it straightaway. Go to London. London is always a good idea.

• Heart
So Mason and Chloe obviously get together and the mate who's name I've forgotten will come back and catch them at it

If she's not already knocked up then she soon will be, this line actually made me want to vom "Declan just about pulled out in time" 🤢

Also as if you'd ever talk to Jack again after he stitched her up like that, and yet she's the one apologising?! Mug

I need to get up to date with this, it is gold.

Although I don't think I need to think about Dec pulling out 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I need to get up to date with this, it is gold.

Although I don't think I need to think about Dec pulling out 🤮
I hated myself yesterday when I saw him, because of that drunken day in Mexico when I thought he was fit.

he was running round like a headless chicken and I thought he was grotesque… now this 🤢 and I haven’t even read the fic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.