John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RLF just asked if I fancied a glass of wine…
Obviously I do

come downstairs, he’s opened what he thought is Prosecco… bleeping last bottle of champagne I had, which I was keeping. What bell end even opens a bottle of Prosecco for a “glass of wine” now I’m going to have to drink the lot on a Monday night

just as a disclaimer - I don’t normally have champagne in which I why I was saving it🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

bleeping hell
Good gracious - can I use Rúbs as an living anatomy atlas for my ducklings? they could learn so much about superificial macroanatomy from him. 😁

Obviously I do

come downstairs, he’s opened what he thought is Prosecco… bleeping last bottle of champagne I had, which I was keeping. What bell end even opens a bottle of Prosecco for a “glass of wine” now I’m going to have to drink the lot on a Monday night

just as a disclaimer - I don’t normally have champagne in which I why I was saving it🤣
That's too bad 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Good gracious - can I use Rúbs as an living anatomy atlas for my ducklings? they could learn so much about superificial macroanatomy from him. 😁

That's too bad 😳
Does that clip make you more conflicted about your Ruben look-alike duckling?

I want to lick his chest.

Obviously I do

Ooooops. 😬

• Heart
Obviously I do

You will just have to think of it as a toast to the Queen every time you have a glass…hic
Will he share it with you or are you going into work tomorrow with a hangover?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Obviously I do

You're going to have to make up something to celebrate

• Heart
My stomach dropped to the floor. Did RLF go on it?
No he didn't want to go solo. I have ridden before but I really hate the drop. If we were here at night time I would go on because it's not so bad when you can't see the drop coming!

@LurkingAnnie that looks amazing!

Your poor mum. Did she buy them anyway?
Yes I got her to keep them safe for when I bump into bae.

@rasperryripple just done Flight of Passage, makes Rise look like tea cups. Had forgotten how good it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No he didn't want to go solo. I have ridden before but I really hate the drop. If we were here at night time I would go on because it's not so bad when you can't see the drop coming!

@rasperryripple just done Flight of Passage, makes Rise look like tea cups. Had forgotten how good it is.
How is RLFs non existent back problem holding up?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From Bae, too, - poor lad would feel left out otherwise - and then you can compare the similiarities and differences. 😁
Plenty of me to go around 🤣 bae needn’t worry
Him, Rubes and Conor can all have a slice

You will just have to think of it as a toast to the Queen every time you have a glass…hic
Will he share it with you or are you going into work tomorrow with a hangover?
Course not, he’s got a can of 4% lager

You're going to have to make up something to celebrate
Watching welcome to Wrexham - drinking everytime Ryan Reynolds is on the screen 🤣

• Haha

It’s amazing isn’t it. Did you prefer it to Rise? Your breakfast at Boardwalk looked so good bet you won’t want to come home.

• Heart
How is RLFs non existent back problem holding up?
Has not been mentioned once despite most of the rides having warnings saying they aren't suitable for people with back problems!

It’s amazing isn’t it. Did you prefer it to Rise? Your breakfast at Boardwalk looked so good bet you won’t want to come home.
Def prefer it to Rise!

We are having fun but I do miss footy and my cats and my laptop desperately!

• Haha
  • Heart
Can’t believe the change in temperature in just a couple of hours
Going to have to put the heating on this week I reckon 😬
Need our blankets and big coats

2297493-47848650-2560-1440.jpg
nintchdbpict000393128519-e1524587740851.jpg
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_5ef56682-42df-11ea-ae97-7fc3f44cb422.jpg
dl.beatsnoop.com-1663614547.jpg
john-stones-model.jpg

Has not been mentioned once despite most of the rides having warnings saying they aren't suitable for people with back problems!

Def prefer it to Rise!

We are having fun but I do miss footy and my cats and my laptop desperately!
I also miss the cats 🥹

• Heart
Can’t believe the change in temperature in just a couple of hours
Going to have to put the heating on this week I reckon 😬
My fella will not put the heating on due to energy bills He probs will only do it when it gets to -2🤣

Just this morning I said I’m gonna see how long i can wear my shorts for at work🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
My fella will not put the heating on due to energy bills He probs will only do it when it gets to -2🤣

Just this morning I said I’m gonna see how long i can wear my shorts for at work🤣🤣
RLF isn’t too bad… but for being away for the last 2 days our bills have been more than what they were when he was wfh all day everyday.
We only switched on Wednesday for our previous fixed tariff to our new variable. I’m stressed about it and watching the smart meter. At the minute - the gas isn’t that bad in all fairness, it’s the leccy 🤢

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.