John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RLF isn’t too bad… but for being away for the last 2 days our bills have been more than what they were when he was wfh all day everyday.
We only switched on Wednesday for our previous fixed tariff to our new variable. I’m stressed about it and watching the smart meter. At the minute - the gas isn’t that bad in all fairness, it’s the leccy 🤢
Have you got any particularly power intensive appliances? Tumble dryer?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
RLF isn’t too bad… but for being away for the last 2 days our bills have been more than what they were when he was wfh all day everyday.
We only switched on Wednesday for our previous fixed tariff to our new variable. I’m stressed about it and watching the smart meter. At the minute - the gas isn’t that bad in all fairness, it’s the leccy 🤢
We have a smart meter. He’s just really concerned we’re not gonna be able to afford. I’m not bothered about being cold I can wrap up but it’s my LO ill be worried for when it’s cold. I dont think its cold tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have you got any particularly power intensive appliances? Tumble dryer?
Weirdly, it’s the hob that is the one where I watch the pennies mounting up. Everything was turned off apart from the things like fridge/freezer and sky box when we went away and it was still £2.80 for leccy when we got home last night.
Weird considering nothing was actually on… when the next hike comes I reckon we’ll be at a tenner a day for leccy

• Sad
Just sorting out my folders again before having a shower to warm up 🥶

Shorts and hoodie for @LurkingAnnie
dl.beatsnoop.com-1663615623.jpg

Pls just duck me to death
dl.beatsnoop.com-1663615664.jpg

Why is this black eye attractive?!
dl.beatsnoop.com-1663615306.jpg

Dick looks big here
dl.beatsnoop.com-1663615227.jpg

Baby 🥹
tumblr_0a57d0cb5af956346c40bc120a86d2be_2f9c2a21_640.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Weirdly, it’s the hob that is the one where I watch the pennies mounting up. Everything was turned off apart from the things like fridge/freezer and sky box when we went away and it was still £2.80 for leccy when we got home last night.
Weird considering nothing was actually on… when the next hike comes I reckon we’ll be at a tenner a day for leccy
If the hob is an electricity hog can you use other devices for some of what you use the hob for and see if that saves you money? Air fryer, steamer etc.

• Heart
Made it to the beach.

PXL_20220919_190820489~2.jpg

And as I was trying to get just the perfect basic witch photo of my bare feet (in the middle of my 2 day pedicure process, more on that later) when the waves were really big and splashy, this VERY SEXY MAN started walking straight toward me. I immediately panicked but stayed very chill outwardly and took a photo.

PXL_20220919_190221041~2.jpg

What in the young Gabriel Garcia Bernal?
PXL_20220919_190221041~3.jpg

Fortunately he was just walking past me to the access point.

Also passed this scene on the way out to our spot: handsome buncha dilfs with foreign accents and cute children. So sweet to see gay throuples with kids! 🥺🏳️‍🌈

0_ladsJPG.jpg

• Heart
Made it to the beach.

View attachment 1590948

And as I was trying to get just the perfect basic witch photo of my bare feet (in the middle of my 2 day pedicure process, more on that later) when the waves were really big and splashy, this VERY SEXY MAN started walking straight toward me. I immediately panicked but stayed very chill outwardly and took a photo.

View attachment 1590925

What in the young Gabriel Garcia Bernal?
View attachment 1590926

Fortunately he was just walking past me to the access point.

Also passed this scene on the way out to our spot: handsome buncha dilfs with foreign accents and cute children. So sweet to see gay throuples with kids! 🥺🏳️‍🌈

View attachment 1590941
Ooooh the beach 😍 hope you have fun…

But more importantly.. have you ever had a Cinnabon?
Just sorting out my folders again before having a shower to warm up 🥶

Shorts and hoodie for @LurkingAnnie
View attachment 1590940

Pls just duck me to death
View attachment 1590942

Why is this black eye attractive?!
View attachment 1590944

Dick looks big here
View attachment 1590945

Baby 🥹
View attachment 1590946
Ugh… love him in shorts and a hoodie… have I mentioned that before??

• Heart
Reactions: 4
want these leggings

20220919_144339.jpg

Love this Coach range
20220919_145218.jpg

Saw Kevin
20220919_145400.jpg

At my fave resort for dinner
20220919_152920.jpg

Flags at half mast for queenie ❤
20220919_153637.jpg
20220919_153753.jpg
20220919_154459.jpg

Sitting outside waiting for our table
20220919_154817.jpg

This is a joke right!?

20220919_153006.jpg

I had to tell RLF I was taking that for someone I know called Ross 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
want these leggings

View attachment 1590974

Love this Coach range
View attachment 1590975

Saw Kevin
View attachment 1590976

View attachment 1590977

View attachment 1590979View attachment 1590981View attachment 1590982

View attachment 1590984

This is a joke right!?

View attachment 1590978

Have you driven the car yet or is it still just RLF?

I have to draw a line at the leggings

• Haha
Have you driven the car yet or is it still just RLF?

I have to draw a line at the leggings
There is more chance of me shagging bae than me getting behind the wheel.

I would look adorable in those leggings and there's a matching spirit Jersey. I'm wearing it to the orgy to spite you.

• Haha
Ooooh the beach 😍 hope you have fun…

But more importantly.. have you ever had a Cinnabon?

Ugh… love him in shorts and a hoodie… have I mentioned that before??
I have had many a Cinnabon but probably not any in the last 10-15 years or so. I think I've only seen their stores in old-school indoor malls and airports and I haven't been to either of those very frequently for a long time.

But, I don't really love them, the flavor is very distinctive and too cloying or something. Kinda artificial, maybe? I dunno, I like IKEA and local bakery cinnamon rolls a lot more. And also homemade - my brother and I make them at Christmas every year at our parents' house.

Oh yeah, which color should I paint my toenails? I also have a clear holographic glitter top coat but I was gonna hold off on that until after this conference, which I only brought Birkenstocks to wear to. (It's at the beach!)

PXL_20220918_212623007.jpg

• Heart
want these leggings

View attachment 1590974

Love this Coach range
View attachment 1590975

Saw Kevin
View attachment 1590976

View attachment 1590977

View attachment 1590979View attachment 1590981View attachment 1590982

View attachment 1590984

This is a joke right!?

View attachment 1590978

Well you definitely do know a ross… you were defo shagging him last night

• Haha
I have had many a Cinnabon but probably not any in the last 10-15 years or so. I think I've only seen their stores in old-school indoor malls and airports and I haven't been to either of those very frequently for a long time.

But, I don't really love them, the flavor is very distinctive and too cloying or something. Kinda artificial, maybe? I dunno, I like IKEA and local bakery cinnamon rolls a lot more. And also homemade - my brother and I make them at Christmas every year at our parents' house.

Oh yeah, which color should I paint my toenails? I also have a clear holographic glitter top coat but I was gonna hold off on that until after this conference, which I only brought Birkenstocks to wear to. (It's at the beach!)

Definitely the lilac one, second right

Do you get these in your IKEA? They are so good

1663617781127.png

• Heart

The far right one!

Well you definitely do know a ross… you were defo shagging him last night
Can you stop this you'll upset bae, don't pretend you haven't done it too.

Glow cube like Beth's birthday
20220919_160258.jpg

Crying at us telling the server we love the mushroom bisque here and them bringing us out three extra bowls 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Hey girlies, thought I'd drop a little message in tonight before I got to bed, possibly early for a change but who knows!!

Thank you for all your lovely words yesterday! I've kind of put my foot down in our whatsapp group and they both are now being surprisingly nice, will see what its like next time i go out with them!

Just laid on the sofa watching Queenie all day, sobbing on and off, LO kept clapping throughout and waving so he had a good day but not feeling as poorly today so result!! :)

Loved looking at all your photos from this weekend, super jealous!

Not including my windsor photos but these are some others that have cheered me up!

The Ruben hold and the way bae just wants to touch up anyone new!

IMG_1975.jpg

Relax and unwind in the bath last night, while reading!

IMG_2054.jpg

That Captain's armband on his arm... very jealous - plus looks like they are about to hold hands!
IMG_2062.jpg

Really unappealing looking dessert but warmed up homemade cookie again with more melted lindor than needed and toffee sauce

IMG_2069.jpg

• Heart
Hey girlies, thought I'd drop a little message in tonight before I got to bed, possibly early for a change but who knows!!

Thank you for all your lovely words yesterday! I've kind of put my foot down in our whatsapp group and they both are now being surprisingly nice, will see what its like next time i go out with them!

Just laid on the sofa watching Queenie all day, sobbing on and off, LO kept clapping throughout and waving so he had a good day but not feeling as poorly today so result!! :)

Not including my windsor photos but these are some others that have cheered me up!

View attachment 1591028

View attachment 1591030

That Captain's armband on his arm... very jealous - plus looks like they are about to hold hands!
View attachment 1591034

Really unappealing looking dessert but warmed up homemade cookie again with more melted lindor than needed and toffee sauce

View attachment 1591035
So glad you're checking in. Dessert looks lush as does Tarks arse.

• Heart
  • Sick

View attachment 1591028

View attachment 1591030

View attachment 1591034

View attachment 1591035
hope you’re ok lovely… and go you sharing CC and Tarks 😍💙

Goodnight girls 💤 x
night hun

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.