John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mason and Chloe obviously get together and the mate who's name I've forgotten will come back and catch them at it

If she's not already knocked up then she soon will be, this line actually made me want to vom "Declan just about pulled out in time" 🤢

Also as if you'd ever talk to Jack again after he stitched her up like that, and yet she's the one apologising?! Mug

So definitely Mason and Chloe ... Ash is a drama queen i hope she never comes back ....

It got me more when she said they were laying together for a while and then she said she would have to get the rug cleaned... there is nothing romantic or a turn on about that... plus i'm sure Dec paid for most of her furniture and belongings so he can cum over whatever he wants 🤣🤣🤣

She's definitely pregnant ... and i am sure they will split up before it!

And Jack is being portrayed as a sweetheart yet he was cracking on with her friend almost instantly!!

I hated myself yesterday when I saw him, because of that drunken day in Mexico when I thought he was fit.

he was running round like a headless chicken and I thought he was grotesque… now this 🤢 and I haven’t even read the fic
Dec is my weird crush ... the things i would let him do to me and i'm not even ashamed of it! ive just wrote 120 chapters about him and the sex scenes i actually regretted writing for him as they were in a way 'too good' for him and should have been reserved for bae!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

So definitely Mason and Chloe ... Ash is a drama queen i hope she never comes back ....

It got me more when she said they were laying together for a while and then she said she would have to get the rug cleaned... there is nothing romantic or a turn on about that... plus i'm sure Dec paid for most of her furniture and belongings so he can cum over whatever he wants 🤣🤣🤣

And Jack is being portrayed as a sweetheart yet he was cracking on with her friend almost instantly!!

Dec is my weird crush ... the things i would let him do to me and i'm not even ashamed of it! ive just wrote 120 chapters about him and the sex scenes i actually regretted writing for him as they were in a way 'too good' for him and should have been reserved for bae!
I’m beginning to judge you 🤣

But then again, I loved Ross Barkley so I can’t judge anyone

Right beauts… I’m off to bed. Haven’t finished my champers so I’ll be having a flat glass or two tomorrow 🤣

night lovelies and hope you enjoy the rest of your days @Just Drive @WylieWyles and @cobette

• Heart
  • Haha
I dont know why but he could cum wherever ... maybe i am more ill than i thought!! 🤣

IMG_1663.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If we are sharing Rice opinions, he's not one for me. I find him really cringeworthy, a try hard. Yuk

• Haha
  • Heart

120 chapters???????????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually never knew he had an 8 pack. Please don’t make me put him in the prawn category.
Oh i have many more photos like that ... soon we will be having a separate feed like our pep one! 🤣 although i need to add more pep photos too that tomorrow as i've neglected that too!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
120 chapters???????????
yeah... its about 110k words i think atm... got a bit carried away and still havent finished the smutty ones as i left them till last ... was feeling inspired reading UIL and FWB and wanted to write something long but not a complete mindfuck so started this ... it is gonna be part of a series with other England lads books, i'm editing it atm and surprisingly its not as awful as i thought it was going to be (its not Watch the Sun Come Up but only Bae books are that good!)

I think it’s the video of him getting scared that gave me the ick
Understandable!! its the way he jumps that just makes him look so icky ...

he's the reason i started writing tbh ... so without Dec there would be no smutty bae stories so he is good for something 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.