John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah... its about 110k words i think atm... got a bit carried away and still havent finished the smutty ones as i left them till last ... was feeling inspired reading UIL and FWB and wanted to write something long but not a complete mindfuck so started this ... it is gonna be part of a series with other England lads books, i'm editing it atm and surprisingly its not as awful as i thought it was going to be (its not Watch the Sun Come Up but only Bae books are that good!)

Understandable!! its the way he jumps that just makes him look so icky ...

he's the reason i started writing tbh ... so without Dec there would be no smutty bae stories so he is good for something 🤣
I don’t mind a bit of Dec. There I’ve said it!
Looking forward to having something new to read!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t mind a bit of Dec. There I’ve said it!
Looking forward to having something new to read!
haha, I'm glad you said it!!
Now my bae book is done, It will be out as of next week, but honestly the chapters arent they big at times but its a fun story (I hope!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

So definitely Mason and Chloe ... Ash is a drama queen i hope she never comes back ....

It got me more when she said they were laying together for a while and then she said she would have to get the rug cleaned... there is nothing romantic or a turn on about that... plus i'm sure Dec paid for most of her furniture and belongings so he can cum over whatever he wants 🤣🤣🤣

She's definitely pregnant ... and i am sure they will split up before it!

And Jack is being portrayed as a sweetheart yet he was cracking on with her friend almost instantly!!

Dec is my weird crush ... the things i would let him do to me and i'm not even ashamed of it! ive just wrote 120 chapters about him and the sex scenes i actually regretted writing for him as they were in a way 'too good' for him and should have been reserved for bae!
Will you be offended if I find and replace Dec's name with bae's!? I'm missing your sex scenes desperately.

Re-read @mimimithis ' last chapter of Big Flirts in car on way home and am now feral.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If we are sharing Rice opinions, he's not one for me. I find him really cringeworthy, a try hard. Yuk
That’s what I think, I’m sure he is lovely but he is try hard and ‘I’m mad me’

How long do you have left of you hols @cobette? I’m trying to keep up with the thread as I love your updates.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s what I think, I’m sure he is lovely but he is try hard and ‘I’m mad me’

How long do you have left of you hols @cobette? I’m trying to keep up with the thread as I love your updates.
We have a week left! I've only had mini breaks since COVID so it's very strange not having to cram everything in!

We did Storybook Dining tonight which was fun but expensive. We've been out all day so we're back in room now and I'm trying not to fall asleep as I promised RLF a treat later. A trip to McDs

Tomorrow morning I am going to run away to Magic Kingdom without RLF and cry into my breakfast about missing arrivals video.

• Heart
  • Haha
We have a week left! I've only had mini breaks since COVID so it's very strange not having to cram everything in!

We did Storybook Dining tonight which was fun but expensive. We've been out all day so we're back in room now and I'm trying not to fall asleep as I promised RLF a treat later. A trip to McDs

Tomorrow morning I am going to run away to Magic Kingdom without RLF and cry into my breakfast about missing arrivals video.[/ISPOILER]
Bae when he hears the promise of treats, but then finds out its McD and not a blowie

[Downloader.la]-630864d8c4873.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Baby you can have whatever you want.

He's off to SGP he's got them lining up for blowies right now.

Why the duck didn't I bring my laptop!? I'm on the verge of going and buying a cheap one.
Is the tablet not meeting your needs?

Hope Gaz has fucked him tonight

• Heart
Is the tablet not meeting your needs?

Hope Gaz has fucked him tonight
No, it's too old to run Word so using Docs with no spell check. The Bluetooth keyboard is fiddly too.

If bae is bleeping Gaz, who is HK bleeping!?

Anyone got a Chrome book? Why are they so cheap?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Tomorrow morning I am going to run away to Magic Kingdom without RLF and cry into my breakfast about missing arrivals video.
Love it!! Enjoy the rest of your week, I will check in by everyday for your updates. If I offered a treat to RLF and it wasn’t a blowie he would be livid 🤣

I’ve been drinking tonight as this time 9 years ago I was in a lot of pain while RLF was making cheese and ham bagels ‘in case he had a long night’ 🤯 no birthday drink for the baby tomorrow night as I have work Weds.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love it!! Enjoy the rest of your week, I will check in by everyday for your updates. If I offered a treat to RLF and it wasn’t a blowie he would be livid 🤣

I’ve been drinking tonight as this time 9 years ago I was in a lot of pain while RLF was making cheese and ham bagels ‘in case he had a long night’ 🤯 no birthday drink for the baby tomorrow night as I have work Weds.
Ahh, we have birthdays at the weekend. I have a manic week coming up 😵💫
No, it's too old to run Word so using Docs with no spell check. The Bluetooth keyboard is fiddly too.

If bae is bleeping Gaz, who is HK bleeping!?

Anyone got a Chrome book? Why are they so cheap?
The kids have chrome books for school, they’re OK but I don’t think are v powerful, only really good for browsing, school work, etc. Would probably be fine for writing on if that’s what you need it for.

Are you still finding the hotel as good as/nearly as good as the Moderates? Have you ever been in May/June and if so what was the weather like?

• Heart

The kids have chrome books for school, they’re OK but I don’t think are v powerful, only really good for browsing, school work, etc. Would probably be fine for writing on if that’s what you need it for.

Are you still finding the hotel as good as/nearly as good as the Moderates? Have you ever been in May/June and if so what was the weather like?
Just as good as moderates, but All Stars definitely feels far away from everywhere. If you were going for a Value I'd look at Art of Animation/Pop as location is better and they have Skyliner. I looked at next year's prices though and the Values with Skyliner coming in close to Caribbean Beach. For the extra £500 I'd go for CBR.

I know you like French Quarter and we are big fans of Port Orleans but the Skyliner is worth the money, especially when you don't have a car.

All resorts will have busy food courts/bus stops in the mornings, that's not something you can pay extra to avoid.

We've only been Sept/Oct/Nov but my preferred time to go would be May. My great aunt also says this is when weather is best! June starts getting very hot.

Oh hell, we defame him sometimes, too, so come on in and stay!
I wonder if she has an opinion on his dick size.

• Heart

Hope you have a fab week. We had the partying yesterday so Wednesday it’s chill out and carry time. Hope the babes have a lovely week 💙

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.