John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really. I stayed up quite late and only got about 3 hours of sleep. Fortunately, though, I’m still WFH so nobody will see that I look like a zombie. :) How was your day?
I thought you were up late this morning, but I didn’t want to be your parent and tell you to go to bed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Not really. I stayed up quite late and only got about 3 hours of sleep. Fortunately, though, I’m still WFH so nobody will see that I look like a zombie. :) How was your day?
Least that’s something. I can’t function off that little Sleep. My days been fab thanks 😊

• Heart
What’s your time difference to here? Just so I know for next time. I always wonder when I get up for work and you’re still up
Me too!!!
California is 8 hours behind you. I chat with you all during my work days. :) I normally go to bed around 22:30 my time, so 6:30 am for you. That’s why you usually see a “good morning to you” post from me followed by my disappearance for several hours. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Really do love you lot. And that sunshine is beautiful.

Am going to try to get up early tomorrow so I can go to work early, so I can go to the surgery to register. They don't let you do it by post or online or whatever, you have to go in. So I will if I can. If I don't manage it I'm just going to have to keep trying every day to get up in time to sort it.

Then once registered will need to make an appointment. Will cross that bridge when I come to it.
Just one step at a time. Life in bitesized chunks always seems easier to handle

• Heart
Reactions: 6
California is 8 hours behind you. I chat with you all during my work days. :) I normally go to bed around 22:30 my time, so 6:30 am for you. That’s why you usually see a “good morning to you” post from me followed by my disappearance for several hours. 🤣
I miss a lot of your posts cos I don’t really go on a lot before work. I get up at 610 and then I set off for work at 645🙈. And then I’m usually in bed early 😅

• Heart
RLF is kicking off because I won't ride Everest.

20220919_115354.jpg
20220919_115855.jpg
20220919_120016.jpg
20220919_120534.jpg
20220919_120549.jpg
20220919_120814.jpg
20220919_121021.jpg
20220919_121025.jpg
20220919_121233.jpg
20220919_122658.jpg
20220919_123204.jpg
20220919_124514.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, I will be sure to tell you to get in to bed when I get up in the morning 🤣

is Everest similar to Big Thunder Mountain? (Is this me showing how old school Disney I am?)

• Heart
Well, I will be sure to tell you to get in to bed when I get up in the morning 🤣

is Everest similar to Big Thunder Mountain? (Is this me showing how old school Disney I am?)
No it is way scarier, it goes backwards in the dark and has an almost vertical drop. It's so scary.

Do we think baby has one of these in his pants?!

20220919_130717.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It's a foot long babe, what more do you want!?

Man I'm trying to eat lunch. I had to go get a temp filling kit the other day, I'm not deep throating anything. Sorry bae.
You need to get to the dentist asap or he's going to think you're bluffing about your skills.

How are you getting on with your crocs?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.