John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Xmas 🎅
I enjoy it marginally more now that I have my niece(s) and obv the food is the best bit, but otherwise I'm not fussed. My family aren't close so we have never made a big deal out of it, and tbh throughout my teens and 20s it was just a massive headache of where to be and trying to please everyone

Do you like it?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's just after 8, just getting ready to leave and I'm super excited about my breakfast!

All of your holiday outfits are so pretty!

I completely understand what you’re saying, and sometimes it feels like ignorance is bliss I felt that way with my own health but what if all your anxieties over everything are answered?
we can all sit here and try to help, but ultimately we’re just outsiders looking in.

Take care, and always reach out if you need to talk xxx

That’s just gorgeous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I enjoy it marginally more now that I have my niece(s) and obv the food is the best bit, but otherwise I'm not fussed. My family aren't close so we have never made a big deal out of it, and tbh throughout my teens and 20s it was just a massive headache of where to be and trying to please everyone

Do you like it?
I feel like that too!!! It never goes how you want it. And I’m not that close with my family. Whereas my fella has a huge family and are really close!!! It’s always fun with them! With mine it’s abit dull. I find the present buying stressful. But I like the run up with the films, putting the tree up, Xmas jumpers / pjs and the lights!! Also the food! Especially desserts 🍮😍

Oh my shitting god!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Xmas 🎅
I don’t care for it. Here, it’s so grossly commercialized and…loud. I don’t really enjoy big holiday gatherings/spectacles. I’m always on a plane on the 26th or 27th in a hurry to flee to start my annual winter holidays and that’s what I look forward to, not Christmas.

That might be my favorite breakfast yet! Is that french toast with chocolate??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t care for it. Here, it’s so grossly commercialized and…loud. I don’t really enjoy big holiday gatherings/spectacles. I’m always on a plane on the 26th or 27th in a hurry to flee to start my annual winter holidays and that’s what I look forward to, not Christmas.

Would love to go away for Christmas and not be here for it.

@cobette - that all looks immense

• Heart
I completely understand what you’re saying, and sometimes it feels like ignorance is bliss I felt that way with my own health but what if all your anxieties over everything are answered?
we can all sit here and try to help, but ultimately we’re just outsiders looking in.

Take care, and always reach out if you need to talk xxx

Really do love you lot. And that sunshine is beautiful.

Am going to try to get up early tomorrow so I can go to work early, so I can go to the surgery to register. They don't let you do it by post or online or whatever, you have to go in. So I will if I can. If I don't manage it I'm just going to have to keep trying every day to get up in time to sort it.

Then once registered will need to make an appointment. Will cross that bridge when I come to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Really do love you lot. And that sunshine is beautiful.

Am going to try to get up early tomorrow so I can go to work early, so I can go to the surgery to register. They don't let you do it by post or online or whatever, you have to go in. So I will if I can. If I don't manage it I'm just going to have to keep trying every day to get up in time to sort it.

Then once registered will need to make an appointment. Will cross that bridge when I come to it.
You’ve got a plan - that’s half the battle 💙💙

• Heart

She said before tiramisu French toast 😁😁😁

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.