John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah man!!! That’s shite!!

i read this morning… I was so happy reading it!!! So bloody cute! I want more!!!!

I’ve been rubbish on commenting and it’s not going to get any easier this weekend, hopefully I’ll be up to date commenting by Monday as im not around tomorrow or Sunday
You’ll get more on the weekend, both Big and Little Flirts. I deserve some down time and writing time in between work, after all. 😁

I’m happy you liked it. They’re slowly getting there, aren’t they?

good morning lovelies!
hope everyone has an easy friday
Good morning everyone. Irs a bit cold today. I’m feeling refreshed after my early night. Work isn’t looking terrible. Hope everyone has a fab day
Same to you, lovelies. It’s almost the weekend! 😘

Perfect pictures are perfect. Good morning, darling, how’s the tum? Did you survive the chicken?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve got to work tomorrow but I’m off Sunday and Monday 🎉🎉. Anyone doing anything exciting. I’m starving today and really thirsty for some weird reason

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning girls! 🤍

it’s actually really sunny here today but still cold! Not sure what to do today, but will see what LO fancies!

@cobette TYSM for your comments on the book!! Will reply properly on them when I have time this afternoon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My radio techs brought me a small plate with cookies. I want to cry. 😭 So happy right now

• Heart
My radio techs brought me a small plate with cookies. I want to cry. 😭 So happy right now
That's so sweet! Sometimes the smallest gestures mean the most ❤

I’ve got to work tomorrow but I’m off Sunday and Monday 🎉🎉. Anyone doing anything exciting. I’m starving today and really thirsty for some weird reason
LO is at pre school and I am sat working on the sofa, as there is a man in the garden installing a new side gate. Felt weird to be in my office, but now feel like I'm keeping an eye on him (which I'm not).

Awaiting a salary review call so feeling a bit nervous! I know its going up by a chunk but no idea by how much, trying to assume it is the smallest possible amount (but anything is nice really isn't it!).

• Heart
Reactions: 8

LO is at pre school and I am sat working on the sofa, as there is a man in the garden installing a new side gate. Felt weird to be in my office, but now feel like I'm keeping an eye on him (which I'm not).

Awaiting a salary review call so feeling a bit nervous! I know its going up by a chunk but no idea by how much, trying to assume it is the smallest possible amount (but anything is nice really isn't it!).
Also working on the sofa under my blanket because it's so chilly. I'm meant to be going swimming at 12 and am going to freeze my tits off

hope the salary call leads to the Mulberry purchase 👀

You'll all be pleased to hear I have survived the chicken 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also working on the sofa under my blanket because it's so chilly. I'm meant to be going swimming at 12 and am going to freeze my tits off

Phew! Glad you’re not vomming!

ooooh nice, hope it’s a good un

• Heart
Reactions: 3

The incubation period for food poisoning is 48 hours. You may still meet your downfall 😭

He is judging your decision to eat the chicken, he did not think you were the reckless type and now he's questioning everything he thought he knew about his Tattlers.

England 109.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
The incubation period for food poisoning is 48 hours. You may still meet your downfall 😭

He is judging your decision to eat the chicken, he did not think you were the reckless type and now he's questioning everything he thought he knew about his Tattlers.

View attachment 1582338
I do normally have the constitution of an ox though. I once ate this chicken before I realised how undercooked it was

IMG-20200102-WA0011.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow

I think I may be buying two Mulberry purchases..

I do normally have the constitution of an ox though. I once ate this chicken before I realised how undercooked it was

Why did I open it?!?! Ewwwww

• Heart
  • Wow

Oohh anything would be nice for sure !’ Good luck 💗💗

• Heart
I can't quite believe it. Impostor syndrome is striking again. They must have made a mistake.

Maybe I'll splash out on a Gucci hoodie next.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.