John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby wouldn't make me wait for him to have a milkshake then drag me around the crisps aisle in the supermarket when I'm exhausted would he!?

I gotta go home and read the fic updates.
OMG i love this... your RLF and my RLF sound very similar!! Just leave him there!!! You have better bae related things to be doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey loves! How are you all?

Just wrapped up some on-call work, then posted the new chapter for Little Flirts. Now, I'm about to crawl into bed.

Did I miss something?
Hi there! A few great bae pics. How was your day? ❤

• Heart
When we take our Tattle trip to WDW can we order the Kitchen Sink sundae!?

I'll lick the whole can of whipped cream off bae.

20220915_180857.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hi there! A few great bae pics. How was your day? ❤
It was long, but all right. Can’t wait for the weekend, even if I have to work, at least I get to sleep in. Small blessings.

How has your day been so far? What did you have for breakfast?

• Heart
Update, I'm on my back on the roller, hot dog style (length wise), in my underwear, watching Inside City, and my dog is judging me so hard.

PXL_20220915_224214790~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was long, but all right. Can’t wait for the weekend, even if I have to work, at least I get to sleep in. Small blessings.

How has your day been so far? What did you have for breakfast?
Weekend is almost here! My day’s been okay, thank you. Blueberry waffle and banana. ❤ I’ve been snacking on almonds all day, though! Hope you had a nice dinner. I had several small Zoom meetings today which weren’t too bad.

Damn him and his perfection! :love:

Update, I'm on my back on the roller, hot dog style (length wise), in my underwear, watching Inside City, and my dog is judging me so hard.

“You okay, hooman??”

Wonder if @cobette has fallen asleep after her early dinner.

• Heart
Good night girls … finally going to read after trawling through insta in a bae spiral!!

Dreaming of this bae tonight
53C4FEBD-F737-4F16-B272-03BD26CE3839.jpeg
9F6B4543-0C65-4440-9A2C-14023A03A305.jpeg
AB3ADD6C-5E65-4041-A3B7-380D5DC94D14.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, it was such a long day I almost completely forgot about this very embarrassing thing my coworker did

So late this morning my coworker came back into the workroom after using the restroom and said quietly, "hey, can I talk to you out here in private real quick?"

("Out here" meaning the hallway, away from the temp worker that was in the workroom.)

This made me very nervous, like is he about to tell me he got a job somewhere else and he's leaving me?! 🥺 Did he just get some bad personal news?! What is happening!?

Turns out it was the last one, sorta. He said "Ok, this is really embarrassing what I'm about to tell you... but I basically just kinda sharted in my pants, um, and so I threw away my boxers in the bathroom..."

Me, an empath and also a consummate professional, keeping a serious but kind and understanding face, "Ohh, man, well, it happens..."

"So I'm gonna go out and get some new underwear and also get some medicine for my stomach. Which store do you think would have both?"

We work in a pretty small town so I advised him to try the dollar store or chain pharmacy. I guess he was successful because he came back and said "ok, all good now."

I'm trying to think of what I'd do in this situation. Probably say that I forgot something at home or I saw/heard my dog behaving strangely on my nanny/doggy cams and I need to go check on him. But I live much closer to work than my coworker so these are reasonable lies. I'd even rather tell him that my period started early because somehow this is less embarrassing than shitting your pants, right?

But props to him for being honest. And to me for not laughing.

I guess we really are work soulmates. 👩‍❤️‍👨

I have also been thinking about what some of our authors' OFCs who work at CFA would do in this situation. It's not really as much of an issue for any of the players because they could just go to the kit room and also shower. And if they are travelling they probably have a change of clothes with them anyway. My thoughts really just spiral out of control sometimes. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my god, it was such a long day I almost completely forgot about this very embarrassing thing my coworker did

So late this morning my coworker came back into the workroom after using the restroom and said quietly, "hey, can I talk to you out here in private real quick?"

("Out here" meaning the hallway, away from the temp worker that was in the workroom.)

This made me very nervous, like is he about to tell me he got a job somewhere else and he's leaving me?! 🥺 Did he just get some bad personal news?! What is happening!?

Turns out it was the last one, sorta. He said "Ok, this is really embarrassing what I'm about to tell you... but I basically just kinda sharted in my pants, um, and so I threw away my boxers in the bathroom..."

Me, an empath and also a consummate professional, keeping a serious but kind and understanding face, "Ohh, man, well, it happens..."

"So I'm gonna go out and get some new underwear and also get some medicine for my stomach. Which store do you think would have both?"

We work in a pretty small town so I advised him to try the dollar store or chain pharmacy. I guess he was successful because he came back and said "ok, all good now."

I'm trying to think of what I'd do in this situation. Probably say that I forgot something at home or I saw/heard my dog behaving strangely on my nanny/doggy cams and I need to go check on him. But I live much closer to work than my coworker so these are reasonable lies. I'd even rather tell him that my period started early because somehow this is less embarrassing than shitting your pants, right?

But props to him for being honest. And to me for not laughing.

I guess we really are work soulmates. 👩‍❤️‍👨

I have also been thinking about what some of our authors' OFCs who work at CFA would do in this situation. It's not really as much of an issue for any of the players because they could just go to the kit room and also shower. And if they are travelling they probably have a change of clothes with them anyway. My thoughts really just spiral out of control sometimes. 🤣
I am dying of second hand embarassment. God bless them.

• Haha
Where have these unseen come from!? I am dead!
I went down a dark hole haha! I ended up clicking from profile to profile and found them on an Instagram … they are something else so had to share them with you girls straight away

this photo and the one of bae and Ross above scream Ibiza with Beth!
A0AC7A13-0303-472F-878A-7E0AE350E912.jpeg

• Heart
I went down a dark hole haha! I ended up clicking from profile to profile and found them on an Instagram … they are something else so had to share them with you girls straight away

this photo and the one of bae and Ross above scream Ibiza with Beth! View attachment 1581617
That's what I thought too!

Ross actually makes my skin crawl.

Beth would have been all over that hair. Would not have waited 5 more years to shag him.

• Haha
That's what I thought too!

Ross actually makes my skin crawl.

Beth would have been all over that hair. Would not have waited 5 more years to shag him.
It just screamed it to me so I had to screengrab the Ross one too!

when he came to Chels I thought he was hot … I don’t know why but now I feel nothing…
🤣🤣

Its the look on baes face! I think they are all from 2016-2017!!

• Haha
What a bloody day.

I am shattered and in the grumpiest of moods. Fic time now.

• Heart
Good night! Thank you for the delicious pics. ❤

Ugh, Walmart? The Big Blue Shithouse? WHY.
We saw one before we saw a Target. I was over it so just wanted to get in and out. I am so very jealous of you vacationing alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.