John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't quite believe it. Impostor syndrome is striking again. They must have made a mistake.

Maybe I'll splash out on a Gucci hoodie next.
Aw congrats! So good! Well deserved, you!! ❤

Thrilled for you you little superstar!

I'm in a mood because I slept in. Am trying to tell myself this is just a holiday!

Missing my girls x
Miss you. You made my morning with your sneaky reply to little flirts. ❤

What’s next for you?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thrilled for you you little superstar!

I'm in a mood because I slept in. Am trying to tell myself this is just a holiday!

Missing my girls x
Yes, it is a Holiday, remember that too. You don’t want to come back needing another holiday!

I feel like I’ve been hit and miss being here too, feel like I’ve missed so much and don’t think I’ll be properly around again until Monday 😞

• Heart
Yes, it is a Holiday, remember that too. You don’t want to come back needing another holiday!

I feel like I’ve been hit and miss being here too, feel like I’ve missed so much and don’t think I’ll be properly around again until Monday 😞
I’ll miss you this weekend, too. ❤ But there’s such good reason to not be around, Everton is waiting for you. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Thanks girls ❤ I slogged for so many years for so little gain, that I have to pinch myself regularly that this is my life now. I realise I'm being mysterious 🕵 would give it all up to be John's live in assistant.

@cobette yes make sure you relax a little, it is a holiday after all! I am so jealous though, I really want to Disney. Maybe that is what I'll save up for next.

• Heart
I’ll miss you this weekend, too. ❤ But there’s such good reason to not be around, Everton is waiting for you. ❤❤❤
Yes, Everton is the upside of it. The grim hotel we’re staying at tomorrow will be the downside 🤣

Thanks girls ❤ I slogged for so many years for so little gain, that I have to pinch myself regularly that this is my life now. I realise I'm being mysterious 🕵 would give it all up to be John's live in assistant.

@cobette yes make sure you relax a little, it is a holiday after all! I am so jealous though, I really want to Disney. Maybe that is what I'll save up for next.
Has @Violetroselily done her mysterious questioning about what you are yet? Have I missed that??

well done though x

• Heart
  • Haha
I also feel like baby will be rested tomorrow, so he won't be around either 😞
😭😭😭 I think you're right but I miss him.

Yes, Everton is the upside of it. The grim hotel we’re staying at tomorrow will be the downside 🤣

Has @Violetroselily done her mysterious questioning about what you are yet? Have I missed that??

well done though x
Can't be as grim as where I stay for City now. A necessary evil. Excited for you to see your men.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

well done though x
Make sure you stay out as long as possible then. 😂 Grim hotels are the worst.

Has she updated her spreadsheet yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
😭😭😭 I think you're right but I miss him.

Can't be as grim as where I stay for City now. A necessary evil. Excited for you to see your men.
RLF said he’s not prepared for me to “everton” annie on him. He said my love has got worse since the last time we went together 3 years ago. And has insisted we will not be waiting round at the end of the match to see bestie and tarks

She made a few guesses but didn't get it!
But she’s normally so accurate

I got burnt yesterday so protecting my poor shoulders today.

View attachment 1582549
View attachment 1582550

@Violetroselily

Look at how cute you are!!

• Heart
RLF said he’s not prepared for me to “everton” annie on him. He said my love has got worse since the last time we went together 3 years ago. And has insisted we will not be waiting round at the end of the match to see bestie and tarks

Oh well if he's not going to stick around and lay claim to you then he can't complain when you run off with Keano.

• Heart
Currently drying off and wondering if i will a)make it home before it rains and b) before my next call

20220916_130615.jpg

@Starttheline I've revisited my previous guesses and am now here with part 2
Planning officer
Estate agent
Civil engineer
Something for a developer like Taylor Wimpey
Interior designer

View attachment 1582549
View attachment 1582550

@Violetroselily

Look at this happy boy 🥺

• Heart

View attachment 1582549
View attachment 1582550

@Violetroselily

You’re so cute. Love the outfit!

“We” Night Not, but you certainly could while he goes for a walk towards Anfield road. 😂 IMO, you should get the full experience, and not have anyone talk you out of it.

• Haha
Oh well if he's not going to stick around and lay claim to you then he can't complain when you run off with Keano.
I’m only getting Keano for you hun, you know about my new guy…

You’re so cute. Love the outfit!

“We” Night Not, but you certainly could while he goes for a walk towards Anfield road. 😂 IMO, you should get the full experience, and not have anyone talk you out of it.
In all fairness we park pretty much at the redshites ground and walk across - that is the closest I want to be to it. He’s not getting any closer to it either - it’ll make my car dirty

very excited at the thought of going to my favourite service station though 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Currently drying off and wondering if i will a)make it home before it rains and b) before my next call

@Starttheline I've revisited my previous guesses and am now here with part 2
Planning officer
Estate agent
Civil engineer
Something for a developer like Taylor Wimpey
Interior designer

Look at this happy boy 🥺
Nope, all wrong, sorry!

Is this because I have mentioned site visits before? I feel like that might be misleading you

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.