Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

333149O

VIP Member
2C6C9F68-1BA7-41CD-93AE-DE70A122EE81.png

hi from the jg thread, that was incred.. came over all warm.
anyway I’ll be off

for now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Evening dears. Am on the bus home

Haven't eaten. Have drunk... 2 cups of tea. Slept 3 and a half hours last night but was still nearly late for work due to lying around.

I know I know I know.

Work was shit. Doing a project while managing another while training a new person. Dunno how people do it. Feel behind, always.

Got a meeting tomorrow to go over things that went wrong on the last thing. No doubt it'll be a nicely, gently worded outline of all the ways I am useless. Stupid thing is I think I know a way to make it better next time, just need an hour or so to work it out, but when on earth am I ever going to get an hour.

And am bleeding so heavily I want to throw up.

Hope bae plays tonight. Might cry if not.

Please send hugs and soft things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Starttheline

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread! Glad to have helped out with a thread title, paying my way.

Day started off well with a cheeky wank, but then I had IT issues for an hour. Back on track now and dealing with a few minor impending deadlines..

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Thank you. How are you feeling today?
Bleeeeeurgh.

Slept 3 and a half hours. From 5 - 8:30.

Breakfast, smoothie in a carton and a slice of bread. No time or energy or motivation to toast or butter.

Rush to work, running late, hurry hurry.

Do my job. Train the new girl. Go to a meeting about some upcoming work

I am the most junior person in this meeting.

A: Do we think we should do it way 1 or way 2?

Me: I think way 2 is the most straightforward and efficient

B: But we have more existing resources for way 1

C: Yeah I get what @Gossgossgoss9888 is saying but B is right, way 1 would be easier

*I nod and smile because I genuinely don't feel very strongly about this and will do whatever these people tell me to do, am certainly not going to start conflict over it*

A: Yeah that's what I thought to start with, way 1 seems like the best solution

*much logistical discussions. Like, an hour*

A:...so way 1 would quickly become unsustainable. I think we need to do the work to implement way 2

C: I agree, that's much better

Me: https://media.tenor.com/jEtYKBM-IN0AAAAM/daenerys-targaryen-smile.gif

Skip lunch. Don't even notice. Keep trying to do my work.

Go to meeting to post mortem some other work I did. It's all very "no-one's pointing any fingers but..." I feel like shit but brave it out, pretend I am gracious and learning and engaged. My brain is both people in this picture:

images.jpeg

Keep trying to do my work. Questions flying in from all directions. Constantly having to drop things because if I don't help people it holds everything up.

Go home. Start crying while walking down my street. No reason really.

Now lying on the sofa and haven't eaten since breakfast and certainly haven't drunk enough and I'm very conscious that I'm Not Taking Care of Myself, I'm doing my trying to live on air thing but I just can't find the energy or desire to do anything whatsoever but I know if I go to bed I won't sleep.

And that is the story of my day.

• Sad
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Title thanks to bae and @Starttheline

Recap:
This is still the loveliest group of posters to ever exist, our love of bae is secondary only to our love of eachother and pets
@cobette is making her away across the pond as we speak
@LurkingAnnie loves big dick

Baby fancied a few days off so pretended to be injured, is now back at work

Screenshot_20220914_141033.jpg

we patiently await this video
Screenshot_20220908-152305_Twitter.jpg

And just some nice pics
235 (2).jpg
DAEE143F-AEAC-45CB-882E-4F1A20B52B0D.jpeg
dl.beatsnoop.com-1662240648.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I’m a bit pissed off on baes behalf. Ok Haaland is fab and we know we will score at least once a match .. but baby deserves the credit tonight !!! His goal was much more enjoyable than haalands. Am I just biased? I don’t think I am being … what a goal it was from that distance 🚀. Feel like it’s the Haaland show EVERYWHERE

• Heart
  • Sad

lou_claire91

VIP Member
RLF has gone to bed and I’ve said I will sleep downstairs tonight so I don’t get sick … I’ve spent my evening, cleaning the kitchen, tidying up and currently washing the washing machine 🤣 and all I want to do is be with bae

9EAF084C-A23C-4402-BB14-4108695C92AD.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Violetroselily

VIP Member
honestly it’s crazy isn’t it… like that they would actually do that… I’d understand if it was a girls chat posting pics to each other but we are meant to believe that they share that kind of stuff … it’s a ride … especially with Chilly & Bae
i've just remembered the bit where Ben pulls up her tshirt to have a look at her knicks whilst Mason is upstairs in bed 🤣🤣🤣

It was a rough night!

Show us nails pls when done! What you getting 💗
I was just about to get a bright coral again then decided I need more variety so got this creamy off-white

20220914_180314.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8