John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, it was such a long day I almost completely forgot about this very embarrassing thing my coworker did

So late this morning my coworker came back into the workroom after using the restroom and said quietly, "hey, can I talk to you out here in private real quick?"

("Out here" meaning the hallway, away from the temp worker that was in the workroom.)

This made me very nervous, like is he about to tell me he got a job somewhere else and he's leaving me?! 🥺 Did he just get some bad personal news?! What is happening!?

Turns out it was the last one, sorta. He said "Ok, this is really embarrassing what I'm about to tell you... but I basically just kinda sharted in my pants, um, and so I threw away my boxers in the bathroom..."

Me, an empath and also a consummate professional, keeping a serious but kind and understanding face, "Ohh, man, well, it happens..."

"So I'm gonna go out and get some new underwear and also get some medicine for my stomach. Which store do you think would have both?"

We work in a pretty small town so I advised him to try the dollar store or chain pharmacy. I guess he was successful because he came back and said "ok, all good now."

I'm trying to think of what I'd do in this situation. Probably say that I forgot something at home or I saw/heard my dog behaving strangely on my nanny/doggy cams and I need to go check on him. But I live much closer to work than my coworker so these are reasonable lies. I'd even rather tell him that my period started early because somehow this is less embarrassing than shitting your pants, right?

But props to him for being honest. And to me for not laughing.

I guess we really are work soulmates. 👩‍❤️‍👨

I have also been thinking about what some of our authors' OFCs who work at CFA would do in this situation. It's not really as much of an issue for any of the players because they could just go to the kit room and also shower. And if they are travelling they probably have a change of clothes with them anyway. My thoughts really just spiral out of control sometimes. 🤣
OMG. The poor man. 🤣 I’m sure he appreciated your kindness, though!

We saw one before we saw a Target. I was over it so just wanted to get in and out. I am so very jealous of you vacationing alone.
I won’t lie: it’s very nice. Sounds like you had a full first day. How was dinner?

Poor @cobette
Have you ever seen these??https://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG. The poor man. 🤣 I’m sure he appreciated your kindness, though!

I won’t lie: it’s very nice. Sounds like you had a full first day. How was dinner?

Poor @cobette
Have you ever seen these??https://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
Ahahahahah yes that's the kind of people who were there.

Dinner was a mixed bag.

Fries were best I've had in Disney. Onion rings outstanding, but they ask how I wanted burger cooked. It was just like a generic counter service burger at table service prices. Too full for proper dessert, just had scoop of butter pecan whilst the others had shakes. Delicious cherry coke though!

20220915_172445.jpg
20220915_172610.jpg
20220915_172620.jpg
20220915_174959.jpg
20220915_175220.jpg
20220915_181648.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Dinner was a mixed bag.

Fries were best I've had in Disney. Onion rings outstanding, but they ask how I wanted burger cooked. It was just like a generic counter service burger at table service prices. Too full for proper dessert, just had scoop of butter pecan whilst the others had shakes. Delicious cherry coke though!

View attachment 1581684View attachment 1581685View attachment 1581686View attachment 1581687View attachment 1581688View attachment 1581689
The butter pecan sure looks nice! What are you doing tomorrow?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OMG, that looks so yummy! I haven't had dinner yet (about to make a turkey sammich) and I haven't had anything to drink today aside from 20 oz of iced coffee and 2 cans of Coke Zero. And I was just out walking my dog thinking "ugh, why do I have a headache?! It's not time for the PMS migraine!" 😔

Sometimes I wonder why I'm allowed to live alone and do things like driving a car, owning a pet, or getting a mortgage when I can barely take care of myself. 🙃

Hope tomorrow is much more ✨magical✨ @cobette !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Magic Kingdom tomorrow and then Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner. The park is open from 7.30 tomorrow but unsure if these slackers will make it.

How is your evenings going my US girls @Just Drive and @WylieWyles?
I’m loving your itinerary and your pics. I haven’t been to WDW or Epcot since I was 10 which was a million years ago.

My evening’s going okay. I had an early dinner then got hungry again so I ate two cupcakes, like a psycho. I’m going to go take a walk later and enjoy the cooler weather.

How are the babies coping without you?

Also, I am loving that we get to chat with you this time of night!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh, also I'm having a dance party to my Ms. New Booty ⚽🍑 playlist as I craft the sammich and consider this latest contender for playlist cover art:

gettyimages-1423733263-2048x2048.jpg

Hmm, might have to zoom in

Screenshot_20220915-215852.png

That's better

I’m loving your itinerary and your pics. I haven’t been to WDW or Epcot since I was 10 which was a million years ago.

My evening’s going okay. I had an early dinner then got hungry again so I ate two cupcakes, like a psycho. I’m going to go take a walk later and enjoy the cooler weather.

How are the babies coping without you?

Also, I am loving that we get to chat with you this time of night!
I would kill someone for just ONE cupcake right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Dinner was a mixed bag.

View attachment 1581684View attachment 1581685View attachment 1581686View attachment 1581687View attachment 1581688View attachment 1581689
Just catching up now your day looked perfect! Keep posting pics I will hopefully not be so busy today and get a chance to see them. Enjoy x

• Heart
morning hun. How are you?
I was doing all right, until I arrived at work and was told my chief attending’s kid is ill, so she’ll stay at home. Now I have the whole cardiac imaging and MRI imaging sections under me. That’s three machines filled to the brim with patients for the next 8.5 hours.

Thank God I have coffee.

How are you?

I posted, btw. ❤

Good morning to you both! Hope you have a great Friday.
It’s shaping up to be a very interesting one. I deserve the pretzel I’m eating right now 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I was doing all right, until I arrived at work and was told my chief attending’s kid is ill, so she’ll stay at home. Now I have the whole cardiac imaging and MRI imaging sections under me. That’s three machines filled to the brim with patients for the next 8.5 hours.

Thank God I have coffee.

How are you?

I posted, btw. ❤

It’s shaping up to be a very interesting one. I deserve the pretzel I’m eating right now 😂😂😂
Ah man!!! That’s shite!!

i read this morning… I was so happy reading it!!! So bloody cute! I want more!!!!

I’ve been rubbish on commenting and it’s not going to get any easier this weekend, hopefully I’ll be up to date commenting by Monday as im not around tomorrow or Sunday

• Heart
Good morning everyone. Irs a bit cold today. I’m feeling refreshed after my early night. Work isn’t looking terrible. Hope everyone has a fab day

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.