Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

333149O

VIP Member
I hope @mimimithis and @LurkingAnnie are okay.
@333149O how was your day?
aw I’m very glad to be part of this lovely thread 💖

my day was stressy, work manic and I am being tortured by spiders as I’ve mentioned loads of times but it’s taking over my life. 5 BIG spider encounters in the last couple of weeks is enough to last me a lifetime 🥹 I’m all settled watching the crown now though. did you have a good day bab?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Survived 👌🏻
Just packing now and then will catch up.
essentials packed 🤣 dress for tomorrow night, Everton shirt for Sunday
A1D13FD2-A13C-4E58-96F2-BEF849A05B67.jpeg
How is everyone??

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I'll catch up on everyone's days when I'm back in the room later. Sorry so rude xxx

He's upset that you've left him for two weeks without so much as a goodbye

And he has to wait all this time to shag Beth again
Well I'm spending the majority of my time thinking about how he'll shag her next if that helps. Poor Aimee's still waiting.

He smiles at the camera too but I couldn't get that quite right. Gloating.
I hate him.

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Update, I'm on my back on the roller, hot dog style (length wise), in my underwear, watching Inside City, and my dog is judging me so hard.

PXL_20220915_224214790~2.jpg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I have bookmarked the interview for later. Am in bed after painting the fences 👀 so watching videos of baby might raise questions, especially as I told RLF earlier today that he was my latest crush
start the day with a wank, end it with a shag. Someone is doing well for themselves

• Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
My radio techs brought me a small plate with cookies. I want to cry. 😭 So happy right now
That's so sweet! Sometimes the smallest gestures mean the most ❤

I’ve got to work tomorrow but I’m off Sunday and Monday 🎉🎉. Anyone doing anything exciting. I’m starving today and really thirsty for some weird reason
LO is at pre school and I am sat working on the sofa, as there is a man in the garden installing a new side gate. Felt weird to be in my office, but now feel like I'm keeping an eye on him (which I'm not).

Awaiting a salary review call so feeling a bit nervous! I know its going up by a chunk but no idea by how much, trying to assume it is the smallest possible amount (but anything is nice really isn't it!).

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
OMG

I just can't process all of this. i can't watch anything with sound right now as RLF will get mad. Those screenshots from the interview are klling me. I think I'll die if I actually watch it. I daren't even go near Tumblr.

My bestie who is looking after the cats messaged me saying he looks 'very handsome', one of my other besties messaged me saying his goal was amazing, these are people who don't even like football. My assisant message me saying he'd won him 85 quiz on a bet 🥺

So emosh!

Also @333149O I CALLED IT!

• Heart

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
On way back from interview…went shit..off to drown my sorrows and eat my body weight in chocolate!

@cobette Oh it’s gets so much more unbelievable! Prepare yourself!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
So, you know how I’m a “champion” for the charity that helped me, well I’m hosting an event for them on Sunday - just a meet up where people get together do an activity and chat.

Well, bestie just text… he’s now doing the Everton game on Sunday because of the change in fixtures and offered me and RLF two tickets…

no one can take my place hosting the event, so it’ll be cancelled if I don’t go
but i know im only going to get to one other game this year if I don’t go on the freebies

help me

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
thanks for all the pics u absolute babes I am frothing at the mouth x

chicken in satay sauce, special fried rice, mini spring rolls and salt and pep chicken wings 🤤

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Oh, also I'm having a dance party to my Ms. New Booty ⚽🍑 playlist as I craft the sammich and consider this latest contender for playlist cover art:

gettyimages-1423733263-2048x2048.jpg

Hmm, might have to zoom in

Screenshot_20220915-215852.png

That's better

I’m loving your itinerary and your pics. I haven’t been to WDW or Epcot since I was 10 which was a million years ago.

My evening’s going okay. I had an early dinner then got hungry again so I ate two cupcakes, like a psycho. I’m going to go take a walk later and enjoy the cooler weather.

How are the babies coping without you?

Also, I am loving that we get to chat with you this time of night!
I would kill someone for just ONE cupcake right now.

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
I can't quite believe it. Impostor syndrome is striking again. They must have made a mistake.

Maybe I'll splash out on a Gucci hoodie next.

• Heart
  • Haha