John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm off to bed, too. Tomorrow is my mentor's last day, and I expect it to be busy af.

Good night, loves. Talk to you soon! ❤

@cobette I hope you arrived safe and sound at the Mouse Park!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm assuming this one has the multiple replays at different angles, but I can't see the video in the US.

And if you can't see this video either, maybe this is the same one?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have bookmarked the interview for later. Am in bed after painting the fences 👀 so watching videos of baby might raise questions, especially as I told RLF earlier today that he was my latest crush

• Haha
I have bookmarked the interview for later. Am in bed after painting the fences 👀 so watching videos of baby might raise questions, especially as I told RLF earlier today that he was my latest crush
start the day with a wank, end it with a shag. Someone is doing well for themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just realised how close it is till the England Wembley Match as RLF said something about him booking the day off so we can drive up early and shop and eat!! Buzzing for that, although bae probably wont be there but still!!!

• Heart
I just realised how close it is till the England Wembley Match as RLF said something about him booking the day off so we can drive up early and shop and eat!! Buzzing for that, although bae probably wont be there but still!!!
He's only banned for the Italy match isn't he?

He better bloody be there or I'm not going

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He's only banned for the Italy match isn't he?

He better bloody be there or I'm not going
Yeah but you know how lazy he is... is he going to go to camp for just one match or is he going to lay around tanning it up and shagging??

I'm hoping he will still get called up and train and play but Southgate might want to take some others to try and see other options for his Qatar selection.. and with Pickers not going he may not want to go either!!

• Haha
Yeah but you know how lazy he is... is he going to go to camp for just one match or is he going to lay around tanning it up and shagging??

I'm hoping he will still get called up and train and play but Southgate might want to take some others to try and see other options for his Qatar selection.. and with Pickers not going he may not want to go either!!
One of his rare opportunities to shag Gareth, would not miss it for the world

I will wave at you across the stadium

Daddy knows best

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
One of his rare opportunities to shag Gareth, would not miss it for the world

I will wave at you across the stadium

Daddy knows best
haha DONT! Is that how he's gonna make up for getting the red card??

The irony will be that we will both be posting from the match and will happen to be sat in the same block!!!

He's too cute!!

• Heart
haha DONT! Is that how he's gonna make up for getting the red card??

The irony will be that we will both be posting from the match and will happen to be sat in the same block!!!

He's too cute!!
I'm not joking 👀
@cobette wrote me a Gaz/bae fic for my birthday, because she is the most beautiful soul in the world

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't catch up properly, will explain when I have proper WiFi.

Love you all.

Love him.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.