John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to bae and @Starttheline

Recap:
This is still the loveliest group of posters to ever exist, our love of bae is secondary only to our love of eachother and pets
@cobette is making her away across the pond as we speak
@LurkingAnnie loves big dick

Baby fancied a few days off so pretended to be injured, is now back at work

Screenshot_20220914_141033.jpg

we patiently await this video
Screenshot_20220908-152305_Twitter.jpg

And just some nice pics
235 (2).jpg
DAEE143F-AEAC-45CB-882E-4F1A20B52B0D.jpeg
dl.beatsnoop.com-1662240648.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Recap:
This is still the loveliest group of posters to ever exist, our love of bae is secondary only to our love of eachother and pets

View attachment 1577971

View attachment 1577984

View attachment 1577974View attachment 1577976View attachment 1577977
Crying at the rinsing he is taking from us. Sorry bae we're tired of you slacking off.

I've started Unlucky in London.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Talking about big dicks
At first I thought you were like “talking of big dicks” as i arrived in the thread, but then I realised we actually have been talking about big dicks 🤣

how’s the flight @cobette
I didn’t realise your parents were going too… or have I completely got the wrong end of the stick??

how’s everyone’s day been

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Recap:
@LurkingAnnie loves big dick

View attachment 1577971

View attachment 1577984

And just some nice pics
View attachment 1577974View attachment 1577976View attachment 1577977
That recap had me at 🥹🥹 and then 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Thanks for the new thread! Glad to have helped out with a thread title, paying my way.

Day started off well with a cheeky wank, but then I had IT issues for an hour. Back on track now and dealing with a few minor impending deadlines..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww, I missed @cobette ’s departure but at least I was able to give her the wake up call!

Hope you all had a good day. I’m brewing up my coffee, ready to start my work day.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At first I thought you were like “talking of big dicks” as i arrived in the thread, but then I realised we actually have been talking about big dicks 🤣

I didn’t realise your parents were going too… or have I completely got the wrong end of the stick??

My day has been ok, got a few things off my desk which had been hanging around for a while so that felt nice. On my way to get my nails done now

Will you have time for a wank when you get home?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My day has been ok, got a few things off my desk which had been hanging around for a while so that felt nice. On my way to get my nails done now

Will you have time for a wank when you get home?
No. RLF is home today for the workmen 🙄 half the reason why I wasn’t bothered about finishing my usual time…
Walked round to my parents … they’re not even in.
Climbed their fence and now I’m in the back garden waiting 🤣

image.jpg
what colour you going for with your nails

• Haha
  • Heart
Please live blog your reactions for us
So far it seems very chaste. It's much better written than I thought it would be. She's very funny and the interactions are all so natural.

My mum is with us but on Monday she's going to stay with her auntie. My dad is home alone. (Dysfunctional family)

Aww, I missed @cobette ’s departure but at least I was able to give her the wake up call!

Hope you all had a good day. I’m brewing up my coffee, ready to start my work day.
I'm well on my way! 2hrs 40 to go!

Completely agree with @Violetroselily we need to hear your opinions 🤣🤣
Is FWB in the same universe? If it is I'm desperate to find out what becomes of Dec and Lauren 👀

No. RLF is home today for the workmen 🙄 half the reason why I wasn’t bothered about finishing my usual time…
Walked round to my parents … they’re not even in.
Climbed their fence and now I’m in the back garden waiting 🤣

what colour you going for with your nails
Crying at you climbing the fence.

Yo
I’ve just had my fourth coffee of the day 🙈🙈
You'll be awake all night!

• Haha
  • Heart
So far it seems very chaste. It's much better written than I thought it would be. She's very funny and the interactions are all so natural.

My mum is with us but on Monday she's going to stay with her auntie. My dad is home alone. (Dysfunctional family)

I'm well on my way! 2hrs 40 to go!

Is FWB in the same universe? If it is I'm desperate to find out what becomes of Dec and Lauren 👀

Crying at you climbing the fence.

Yo

You'll be awake all night!
It’s good to start with like it gets you hooked, and then you get drawn into the drama… and it’s a wild ride!!

No it’s not, we’ll not really! Mason makes reference to an ex he had who was an athlete but Dec is a very different Dec in FWB!! The FWB Dec inspired me to write my Dec book in a weird way ha!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s good to start with like it gets you hooked, and then you get drawn into the drama… and it’s a wild ride!!

No it’s not, we’ll not really! Mason makes reference to an ex he had who was an athlete but Dec is a very different Dec in FWB!! The FWB Dec inspired me to write my Dec book in a weird way ha!
That's a shame! Possibly missed a trick.

I don't hate Mason or Dec yet, which I did not expect.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.