John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've just remembered the bit where Ben pulls up her tshirt to have a look at her knicks whilst Mason is upstairs in bed 🤣🤣🤣

I was just about to get a bright coral again then decided I need more variety so got this creamy off-white

It really doesn’t bode well for our poor Chilly’s reputation 🤣🤣 it’s the amount of times she teases!! When I was out today I saw Twister for sale and it reminded me of the book!!

Love your nails so much!!! It just looks so classy and beautiful!!

That's gorgeous! Your nails look so healthy 😭

I'm 👀👀👀 at Ben.
Ben is like something else in this book!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Evening dears. Am on the bus home

Haven't eaten. Have drunk... 2 cups of tea. Slept 3 and a half hours last night but was still nearly late for work due to lying around.

I know I know I know.

Work was tit. Doing a project while managing another while training a new person. Dunno how people do it. Feel behind, always.

Got a meeting tomorrow to go over things that went wrong on the last thing. No doubt it'll be a nicely, gently worded outline of all the ways I am useless. Stupid thing is I think I know a way to make it better next time, just need an hour or so to work it out, but when on earth am I ever going to get an hour.

And am bleeding so heavily I want to throw up.

Hope bae plays tonight. Might cry if not.

Please send hugs and soft things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
@LurkingAnnie
just had my cousin send me a photo from a minute ago (she’s out on her friends/family boat in San An) and she said it’s been trying to rain for the past few days as they haven’t seen a drop all summer and it’s been over 38
View attachment 1578189
Someone’s just posted on the hotel I’m staying at - it looks miserable 🤣 did you know bad weather follows me round??

My secretary has been completely useless today

Oh my god 😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Haven't eaten. Have drunk... 2 cups of tea. Slept 3 and a half hours last night but was still nearly late for work due to lying around.

I know I know I know.

Work was tit. Doing a project while managing another while training a new person. Dunno how people do it. Feel behind, always.

Got a meeting tomorrow to go over things that went wrong on the last thing. No doubt it'll be a nicely, gently worded outline of all the ways I am useless. Stupid thing is I think I know a way to make it better next time, just need an hour or so to work it out, but when on earth am I ever going to get an hour.

Thinking of you lovey, sending lots of hugs your way & sending bae too 🤍

Someone’s just posted on the hotel I’m staying at - it looks miserable 🤣 did you know bad weather follows me round??

Oh my god 😍😍
Oh ffs … get rid of the bad weather before I come 🤣 I’ve been asking her to keep me updated so we know 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i've just remembered the bit where Ben pulls up her tshirt to have a look at her knicks whilst Mason is upstairs in bed 🤣🤣🤣

I was just about to get a bright coral again then decided I need more variety so got this creamy off-white

I love those! Very stylish.

I know I know I know.

I hate all of this. :( Big hugs. Please eat and rest. I will manifest a bae appearance. ❤

• Heart
On way back from interview…went tit..off to drown my sorrows and eat my body weight in chocolate!

@cobette Oh it’s gets so much more unbelievable! Prepare yourself!
What makes you think it's gone badly? Whatever the outcome, do make sure you ask for feedback for next time. Is there anyone at work you can do some practice with? Hope you are feeling ok xx

I know I know I know.

Have just started a prayer circle for bae to play tonight and for you to get a break

• Heart
On way back from interview…went tit..off to drown my sorrows and eat my body weight in chocolate!

Oh no, hun. I'm so sorry. I hope it won't turn out to be so, but just a perception. Chocolate should help, though, I hope you'll enjoy some good one. What's your favourite?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Love them

Ahh no. Why do you think that? When will you get feedback??

Thinking of you lovey, sending lots of hugs your way & sending bae too 🤍

Oh ffs … get rid of the bad weather before I come 🤣 I’ve been asking her to keep me updated so we know 🤣
Did you not hear about my hurricane in Mexico? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I know I know I know.

Oh babe, I'm so sorry you're having a day. Please do eat something, I'm worried that those two cups of tea throughout the day aren't enough, by far.

Soft things:
7034A8DE-7FC0-4512-9661-1E5AE4C87075.jpeg

Hugs
FTYaX3MWUAgRXQT.jpg

Hiiiiiii, how was your day?
Long and apparently I was trying to win the Darwin award various times since last night.

I stubbed my toe so badly it's all blue and bruised. My period started with a vengeance. I went to work and was almost hit by a lorry on the motorway. Work, that is all I want to say about it (no surprise, it was long). I drove home through a horrible rain storm, including aquaplaning on the motorway. I almost set my kitchen on fire due to me forgetting to remove a small piece of paper from the oven.

I'm now sitting on the couch, and hoping I don't accidentally launch myself into the sun. 😂

How is yours so far? What did you have for breakfast?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh god .. no!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 tell me more …

Gonna see if I can change to go the week before you now 🤣🤣🤣
this was day 1 of rain… it went on for another 5 days
1B8A7025-6BE8-4D3B-A423-32EEB5F8D008.jpeg

Just text RLF to ask where he was as he went the gym ages ago… I’m preparing our lunches for the next two days…
image.jpg

he’s at McDonald’s 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.