John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope @mimimithis and @LurkingAnnie are okay.
@333149O how was your day?
aw I’m very glad to be part of this lovely thread 💖

my day was stressy, work manic and I am being tortured by spiders as I’ve mentioned loads of times but it’s taking over my life. 5 BIG spider encounters in the last couple of weeks is enough to last me a lifetime 🥹 I’m all settled watching the crown now though. did you have a good day bab?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yayyyyyy are you ok. I’m going to sleep in a minute. I’m feeling run down

@mimimithis are your sweetie xx
Have you been shagging all day?
Just a busy day! good night @strawberrysunshine_x hope you have a good sleep

@Violetroselily wish I’d been shagging. Stuck at work, then stress booking a hotel for Saturday night because RLF decided he didn’t want to be stuck in a car for 9 hours for a team he doesn’t support 🙄

dirty bastard

How’s your day been @cobette - I need to catch up 😢
Everyone else ok?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
RLF has gone to bed and I’ve said I will sleep downstairs tonight so I don’t get sick … I’ve spent my evening, cleaning the kitchen, tidying up and currently washing the washing machine 🤣 and all I want to do is be with bae

9EAF084C-A23C-4402-BB14-4108695C92AD.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s so pretty!

Sorry RLF is poorly😞
Don’t be sorry … he ate out of date chocolate that I specifically said ‘IF YOU EAT THAT YOU WILL BE SICK’ he said he wouldn’t … 2am this morning he was being sick … I have NO sympathy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks :) they're a bit blobby but they'll do, need to tidy up my little finger.

I've just delved into John's tattoo history. Wish I hadn't..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks :) they're a bit blobby but they'll do, need to tidy up my little finger.

I've just delved into John's tattoo history. Wish I hadn't..
Crying. Baby is just so devoted. You have to love him. This autocorrected to Jim. I don't love Jim, don't even know who he is.

Just a busy day! good night @strawberrysunshine_x hope you have a good sleep

@Violetroselily wish I’d been shagging. Stuck at work, then stress booking a hotel for Saturday night because RLF decided he didn’t want to be stuck in a car for 9 hours for a team he doesn’t support 🙄

dirty bastard

How’s your day been @cobette - I need to catch up 😢
Everyone else ok?
A good day.

Nice brekky, went to Epcot for a bit, rode Nemo, met some manatees, saw Crush, watched a film about the earth that I napped through, been to spa and now going for dinner at a little soda shop. Am shattered but gotta go to Target after 😭

Blue for the best team in all the land

20220915_161301.jpg

Mine and bae's wedding location
20220915_132359.jpg

Want
20220915_131751.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.