John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just posted in the pep thread by accident 😅 but bae that was amazing the BDE is seething

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe I should stop giving up so early when the guys look lackluster in the first halves. But man do they ever give us heart attacks all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The German commentators and also the BVB coach have been heaping praise on Bae, same with Mats Hummels. ❤

• Heart
We need the close-up replay - he looked SO HOT 🍑

I LOVE MY SNAG TIGHTS!!! So comfy - and I'm a big and tall lady, so finally having tights that are TALL ENOUGH is a miracle. They wash up great, too - I just throw them in a mesh lingerie bag.

I have several of their regular opaque in multiple colors, both kinds of black fishnets (big and little weave) as well as mock garter fishnets and regular opaque black mock garters (SO SEXY) which I have worn on a date of sorts with no undies (with a skirt) and wow that was breezy! And I was just looking at my order from last November and I totally forgot I got the kind that look like a skeleton's legs!!! Totally gonna wear those next month!!!

And they're such a good company that when my late 2020 order got lost/delayed in post-Brexit transit purgatory even after I waited 3-4 weeks (bc I knew it was slow boat shipping), I let them know and they sent another order. Then the lost order showed up like 1-2 days after I complained so I got a double order for the price of one. Gave a few of those to a friend.

• Heart
Maybe I should stop giving up so early when the guys look lackluster in the first halves. But man do they ever give us heart attacks all the time.
Why do they do it!!!! They left us hanging on for 80!!!! Minutes 😭😭😭😭😭

I’m not over that goal I need to rewatch it. What a ducking belter!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tell me about it 🥰 I only dream about Conor Coady
it wasn’t a juicy one really, he was just confiding in me about having a stalker and was v sad about it, I was giving his hand a squeeze and being a shoulder to cry on while sat on the city bus <3 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
sorry, I forgot yesterday and now RLF is getting into bed. He basically just gave me a good rattling in a club, but it seemed very sexy and very non Conor Coady 🤣
I felt dirty after it… in a good and a bad way 🤣 suppose he’s not the first Liverpool fan I’ve shagged 🤣
Love this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aww what’s he saying! I’ve come to bed now 💗
That they didn't play particularly well, and that there's always room for improvement, but that Bae's goal was a push they needed to keep throwing everything forward and they were rewarded with a Haaland goal.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m a bit pissed off on baes behalf. Ok Haaland is fab and we know we will score at least once a match .. but baby deserves the credit tonight !!! His goal was much more enjoyable than haalands. Am I just biased? I don’t think I am being … what a goal it was from that distance 🚀. Feel like it’s the Haaland show EVERYWHERE

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.