John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ffs billie. What is she playing at… they can’t end it like that!!! Is there going to be A series 2!

@Violetroselily maybe you should have googled 🤯🤯🤯View attachment 1580816

Omg how can you live like this!
This is why I do most of the cooking!! 🤣🤣And why he is also poorly today as he ate out of date chocolate that I told him would make him sick but he thought he knew better so ate it and was sick in the night 🤣🤣🤣

yeah they have just finished filming season 2 of it now as the actors that play Billie and Brad are together in real life now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep! Was renewed for a second season immediately. ALSO they're together in real life, they hooked up on the show
omg when is it going to be released. I need to know what happens. I means it’s pretty obvious but stI’ll. no way in her current mental state will she just be able to shag him once and go back to her husband NO WAY

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
omg when is it going to be released. I need to know what happens. I means it’s pretty obvious but stI’ll. no way in her current mental state will she just be able to shag him once and go back to her husband NO WAY
I don't think there's a release date yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you. How are you feeling today?
Bleeeeeurgh.

Slept 3 and a half hours. From 5 - 8:30.

Breakfast, smoothie in a carton and a slice of bread. No time or energy or motivation to toast or butter.

Rush to work, running late, hurry hurry.

Do my job. Train the new girl. Go to a meeting about some upcoming work

I am the most junior person in this meeting.

A: Do we think we should do it way 1 or way 2?

Me: I think way 2 is the most straightforward and efficient

B: But we have more existing resources for way 1

C: Yeah I get what @Gossgossgoss9888 is saying but B is right, way 1 would be easier

*I nod and smile because I genuinely don't feel very strongly about this and will do whatever these people tell me to do, am certainly not going to start conflict over it*

A: Yeah that's what I thought to start with, way 1 seems like the best solution

*much logistical discussions. Like, an hour*

A:...so way 1 would quickly become unsustainable. I think we need to do the work to implement way 2

C: I agree, that's much better

Me: https://media.tenor.com/jEtYKBM-IN0AAAAM/daenerys-targaryen-smile.gif

Skip lunch. Don't even notice. Keep trying to do my work.

Go to meeting to post mortem some other work I did. It's all very "no-one's pointing any fingers but..." I feel like tit but brave it out, pretend I am gracious and learning and engaged. My brain is both people in this picture:

images.jpeg

Keep trying to do my work. Questions flying in from all directions. Constantly having to drop things because if I don't help people it holds everything up.

Go home. Start crying while walking down my street. No reason really.

Now lying on the sofa and haven't eaten since breakfast and certainly haven't drunk enough and I'm very conscious that I'm Not Taking Care of Myself, I'm doing my trying to live on air thing but I just can't find the energy or desire to do anything whatsoever but I know if I go to bed I won't sleep.

And that is the story of my day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Bleeeeeurgh.

Breakfast, smoothie in a carton and a slice of bread. No time or energy or motivation to toast or butter.

C: Yeah I get what @Gossgossgoss9888 is saying but B is right, way 1 would be easier

*I nod and smile because I genuinely don't feel very strongly about this and will do whatever these people tell me to do, am certainly not going to start conflict over it*

A:...so way 1 would quickly become unsustainable. I think we need to do the work to implement way 2

Go to meeting to post mortem some other work I did. It's all very "no-one's pointing any fingers but..." I feel like tit but brave it out, pretend I am gracious and learning and engaged.

Keep trying to do my work. Questions flying in from all directions. Constantly having to drop things because if I don't help people it holds everything up.

Now lying on the sofa and haven't eaten since breakfast and certainly haven't drunk enough and I'm very conscious that I'm Not Taking Care of Myself, I'm doing my trying to live on air thing but I just can't find the energy or desire to do anything whatsoever but I know if I go to bed I won't sleep.

I hate meetings like that. So useless and frustrating. And I’m sorry about the accusatory tones in the post mortems. Is there any higher up whom you could talk to about this? I feel like they do this to you repeatedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bleeeeeurgh.

Go to meeting to post mortem some other work I did. It's all very "no-one's pointing any fingers but..." I feel like tit but brave it out, pretend I am gracious and learning and engaged. My brain is both people in this picture:

View attachment 1580873

God I’m so sorry hun. Sounds like a right tit day Pls eat something even if it’s A bit of fruit! Can you unwind and get in bed. Do you have any lavender ? You should spray your pillow with it!

Is everyone wanking

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I hate meetings like that. So useless and frustrating. And I’m sorry about the accusatory tones in the post mortems. Is there any higher up whom you could talk to about this? I feel like they do this to you repeatedly.
God I’m so sorry hun. Sounds like a right tit day Pls eat something even if it’s A bit of fruit! Can you unwind and get in bed. Do you have any lavender ? You should spray your pillow with it!
Thank you ❤❤❤

I don't know, I think it's mostly just me overreacting, feeling like the worst person in the world every time anything ever goes wrong. On the surface level I accept criticism really positively but inside I just crumble. Or at least I do when I'm feeling like this.

Ate an apple.

Getting into bed in a minute. I have a microwavable lavender-scented cuddly hamster, will curl up with that and just mindlessly scroll the internet a bit until I get sleepy. Might watch bae's goal a few times.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you ❤❤❤

I don't know, I think it's mostly just me overreacting, feeling like the worst person in the world every time anything ever goes wrong. On the surface level I accept criticism really positively but inside I just crumble. Or at least I do when I'm feeling like this.

Ate an apple.

Getting into bed in a minute. I have a microwavable lavender-scented cuddly hamster, will curl up with that and just mindlessly scroll the internet a bit until I get sleepy. Might watch bae's goal a few times.
will a hot drink make you feel better. read a book? I’m in bed now reading but I’m half asleep. I’m soooo tired

hope @LurkingAnnie is ok. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you ❤❤❤

Ate an apple.

Bae’s goal is a great idea for cheering up. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Everyone is MiA tknight. Maybe you all have actual lives unlike me😂😂

kyle is on a league of their own tonight. The clips look good

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.