John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was supposed to have my yearly evaluation with my head of department today, but we had to postpone at the last minute due to another meeting we had to have - and there’s so much we need to talk about. I’m so anxious about his assessment of my performance in the last year. 😭
I’m sure youve been fab! You work really hard I’m sure it shows 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was supposed to have my yearly evaluation with my head of department today, but we had to postpone at the last minute due to another meeting we had to have - and there’s so much we need to talk about. I’m so anxious about his assessment of my performance in the last year. 😭
I hate when you psych yourself up for something and it doesn't happen. It just prolongs the agony. Is the new date soon?

I'm sure you've had a fantastic year but I completely get where you are coming from, we are our own worst critics and I also presume the worst too.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have you got a new time set for it? If not make sure it's rearranged by end of day so it doesn't get forgotten

I am sure you are being unfair on yourself. Has he given any indication that he isn't happy? These things should never be a surprise at end of year, so that should tell you that you needn't worry

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s external but I really want it.

Ive tried to do the ‘just try your best-what’s the worst that could happen’ thought process but I still panic. I’ve got all the crystals in my bra too! I’m jiggling away!

it’s the first interview I’ve had in years as well which doesn’t help.

@mimimithis I am aware I should take my own advice right now but I think we’re always harsher on our own performance. We’re our own worst critics and in reality managers actually think we’re performing fine!

• Heart

Ive tried to do the ‘just try your best-what’s the worst that could happen’ thought process but I still panic. I’ve got all the crystals in my bra too! I’m jiggling away!

@mimimithis I am aware I should take my own advice right now but I think we’re always harsher on our own performance. We’re our own worst critics and in reality managers actually think we’re performing fine!
Have you got your examples written out (in the STAR method 🤢) ? Never be worried about referring to your notes, or asking to come back to a question if you need more time to think. If you're lucky they'll forget to go back to it 👌. Do you know how it will be structured?

What time is it?

HE LOOKS SO FIT

9:55 onwards

• Heart
Have you got your examples written out (in the STAR method 🤢) ? Never be worried about referring to your notes, or asking to come back to a question if you need more time to think. If you're lucky they'll forget to go back to it 👌. Do you know how it will be structured?

What time is it?

HE LOOKS SO FIT

Is this safe to watch?

I have just asked for clarity regarding my ear being stuck in the radiator and am now more confused than ever as apparently I was also stuck in a door at the same time!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Is this safe to watch?

I have just asked for clarity regarding my ear being stuck in the radiator and am now more confused than ever as apparently I was also stuck in a door at the same time!?
Yes, SFRLF although there are ankles on display.

Has your period started yet?

Were you wedged between the two?

• Heart
Yes, SFRLF although there are ankles on display.

Has your period started yet?

Were you wedged between the two?
I'll have to watch with no volume as I'm not flash enough for earpods (because I spend all my money drying towels)

Not started yet, am now beginning to think I am dying!?

I thought you meant am I wedged between RLF and mother 😂 I remember the layout of the house where the incident occurred and cannot fathom how it possibly happened.

• Heart
I'll have to watch with no volume as I'm not flash enough for earpods (because I spend all my money drying towels)

Not started yet, am now beginning to think I am dying!?

I thought you meant am I wedged between RLF and mother 😂 I remember the layout of the house where the incident occurred and cannot fathom how it possibly happened.
Sadly it doesn't sound like they were speaking Spanish 💔 but you can hear baby talking a bit

Are you on your tablet or phone?

Maybe you really are pregnant with a baby lipstick

• Heart
I’m sure youve been fab! You work really hard I’m sure it shows 💜
I hate when you psych yourself up for something and it doesn't happen. It just prolongs the agony. Is the new date soon?

I'm sure you've had a fantastic year but I completely get where you are coming from, we are our own worst critics and I also presume the worst too.
Have you got a new time set for it? If not make sure it's rearranged by end of day so it doesn't get forgotten

I am sure you are being unfair on yourself. Has he given any indication that he isn't happy? These things should never be a surprise at end of year, so that should tell you that you needn't worry
You girls are all too kind. Thank you for your words of encouragement.🥺 ❤❤❤

There’s no new appointment yet, because he’s in meetings all day. Perhaps next week then.

The thing is I’m not his first choice, not for consultant, not for the head of cardiac imaging position. He doesn’t have anyone else and he’s basically inheriting me from my mentor who he’s been in a clinch with for years. I’ve clashed with him various times over the years, too, because I’m not someone who keeps silent, when there’s something amiss or something that could be improved or done differently. I’m also very vocal, when it comes to our residents, and especially my ducklings. He likes to make them work a lot to improve, but you can’t just have all work and no play.

On top of that I do get bouts of impostor syndrome, where I’m doubt me and my skills in just about everything (not just professionally). That all comes with feeling so insecure and like I’m not enough, no matter what I do. It’s so odd, because I can cycle back to being confident and knowing I have the skills and the knowledge and the strength to go through with things and stand up to people.

We’re our worst critics. I hope it’ll all work out for you, you deserve this!!

Oh, he won’t think that. I can already hear him telling me I’m ineffective, like he did two years ago. 😳

• Heart
I am skimming as work is kicking my ass today, but I totally get the imposter syndrome. I was underappreciated, underpaid and just generally trodden on for years at my old job, and I still can't quite believe the position I have found myself in a year after finally leaving.

It takes time to build confidence I think, and even then, we tend to doubt ourselves. I'm trying very hard to remind myself that I am good at my job and I deserve this, and I know you all are/do too.

RLF always says, if you're not being pulled in for a bollocking, then you're doing just fine.

• Heart
Sadly it doesn't sound like they were speaking Spanish 💔 but you can hear baby talking a bit

Are you on your tablet or phone?

Maybe you really are pregnant with a baby lipstick
Are you crazy!? That wasn't suitable for me to watch never mind RLF 💦💦 So fit. I'm dead. The hoodie. The ankles. The flirting.

I knew as soon as I saw the title he'd be all over Silva. Tart. I'm so jealous.

I'm on phone. Tablet would have been more sensible to watch things!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

What time is it?

HE LOOKS SO FIT

I could only get a glimpse, but… Fuuuuuuck. 🥵

Is this safe to watch?

Are you sure she isn’t just taking the piss?

I am skimming as work is kicking my ass today, but I totally get the imposter syndrome. I was underappreciated, underpaid and just generally trodden on for years at my old job, and I still can't quite believe the position I have found myself in a year after finally leaving.

It takes time to build confidence I think, and even then, we tend to doubt ourselves. I'm trying very hard to remind myself that I am good at my job and I deserve this, and I know you all are/do too.

RLF always says, if you're not being pulled in for a bollocking, then you're doing just fine.
He might be right about that. Here, there’s a saying that no criticism is praise enough. It isn’t like I need to hear how great I am, but I’d like to not be called out for something I’m not, when he has no clue of everything I’m doing all day, because I’m in another part of the institute.

• Haha
Howling. My mother does not know humour.

If Soph can resist him swanning around work like that then I refuse to believe she's human.

@LurkingAnnie is going to die!
I can tell you now that she can’t (in my head, she mostly hid in her office and in meetings 😂), and won’t be able to resist him in future chapters. Impossible. 😁

• Heart
Hello, just dropping in between meetings 👋

Good luck to everyone with interviews and applications and reviews. Imposter syndrome is horrrrrrible.

This happened many years ago and still makes me cringe.

My sexy hypomanic witch self applied for a job I was literally in no way qualified for, with a ridiculously in-depth application in which I outlined all the ways I could actually save their business and make everything better and how I was literally the best and only person for the job. Submitted it giggling and already imagining I had the job because who could possibly resist my devastating genius, right?

Got offered an interview. Four weeks later. Oh no. Hideous depression. Couldn't possibly call off the interview because that would mean saying out loud that I was basically a different person. Dragged myself out of bed. Turned up unshowered, greasy haired, wrinkly clothed. Mumbled my way through every question. Couldn't look anyone in the eye. Physically incapable of convincingly saying I was good at anything. Went home and cried.

It shouldn't surprise you to hear I most certainly did not get the job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Just sat down to properly read through the thread!

thinking of you all with work related problems, honestly it’s so easy to say not to worry but not as easy to do! We are here for you all 🤍

Also I’m going to have to watch that video once LO goes for a nap… I did ask RLF if he wanted to watch a video of Bae and he said he was alright 🤣🤣

• Heart
I finally finished AON last night @cobette - such an amazing story!!! ❤ And wow, they really made up for lost time in the last couple chapters! You really know your audience. 😛

I thought for sure his thought about Aimee's ass looking curvier from all the sex was an allusion (whether he knew it or not) to her getting pregnant. 👀

Also, I've had Portions for Foxes stuck in my head since then. Probably my own fault for immediately continuing to sing the song in the middle of their conversation but that's one of my all time favorite songs, bands & albums.

Literally me waking up this morning: And it's bad news, baby I'm bad newwsss...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.