John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally finished AON last night @cobette - such an amazing story!!! ❤ And wow, they really made up for lost time in the last couple chapters! You really know your audience. 😛

I thought for sure his thought about Aimee's ass looking curvier from all the sex was an allusion (whether he knew it or not) to her getting pregnant. 👀

Also, I've had Portions for Foxes stuck in my head since then. Probably my own fault for immediately continuing to sing the song in the middle of their conversation but that's one of my all time favorite songs, bands & albums.

Literally me waking up this morning: And it's bad news, baby I'm bad newwsss...
Thank you! It's been so fun reading your thoughts on it, blows my mind it still gets new readers!

I am sure you sing better than baby.

No babies for Aimee for a very, very long time.

i think it shows how many fics we've all read that so many people expected a pregnancy twist at some point. I really wanted to avoid the melodrama but have realised that NRO is alllllllll about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am currently deciding on prints for my office and every time an Arctic Monkeys one comes up I think of you all

I’ve been listening to a lot of Arctic Monkeys after the chat recently, love them.

• Heart
bleeping tease…
I’m at work and can’t do my usual Wednesday routine

wonder if that’s what he was filming so he couldn’t do Pete’s hair??

also

ANKLES
I think it will be from last week, David Silva is visiting when he was over for the Utd v Sociedad match which was on Thurs?

Baby probs busy at training or with physios etc yday

• Heart
I think it will be from last week, David Silva is visiting when he was over for the Utd v Sociedad match which was on Thurs?

Baby probs busy at training or with physios etc yday
I’m pretty sure he’s pushing to make his return and play tonight, so that’s where his focus lies.

• Heart
I've currently got BBC on watching the Queen's procession ... may have got a bit teary

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.