John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I like to live blog my reactions. Hopefully I won't be too late home tonight and I can read both ❤ I loved your last one so much.
@lou_claire91 was sexy again… I don’t think the colonel would approve of you reading it at work 🤣
What time do you think you’ll be finished?

Not feeling mine at the min at all. Think I just want it over with now 🤣

I never wear hoodies
Please explain…

do you just freeze?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@lou_claire91 was sexy again… I don’t think the colonel would approve of you reading it at work 🤣
What time do you think you’ll be finished?

Not feeling mine at the min at all. Think I just want it over with now 🤣

Please explain…

do you just freeze?
It's really typical to have something you're really looking forward to writing and them when you get there you have a complete block. Muse it over until it comes to you. Don't force it or rush it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I will do anything for love, but I won't do that.
🤣 Agreed. I will only run if I’m being pursued by an assailant.

@WylieWyles your beach vacation sounds fantastic. Question:
Any ill effects from your bivalent booster? My local CVS doesn’t offer them yet. I’ve had 4 COVID vaccinations, the most recent in May, so as soon as the bivalent is available, I’m getting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.