Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gattle09

VIP Member
I’m behind on the thread again but assuming you haven’t gone yet @cobette, have the best time. Cannot wait to hear all about it 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6

cobette

VIP Member
Awww. “Wait, you’re really leaving? WE THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING THIS WHOLE TIME.”

Yessssss! Match day!
This is first time since 2019 that RLF has been away from them for more than 2 nights! They will all be distraught.

• Sad
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Have a safe flight @cobette I hope you feel inspired to write for the whole 9 hours….

Definitely not Wanking Wednesday for me.
I have a job interview today and I’m shitting my pants! It’s a promotion that I know I can do but I’m a bag of nerves at interviews and usually fall at this hurdle! Need Bae to give me some inspiration (or sweep me off my feet and make me a WAG so I never have to work again?)
Thank you! I am now Tattling from the sky.
Good luck today! Make notes of the things you want to say and remember to fake it until you make it. Pretend your confident even if you aren't.

Good luck!!! Holibae offers you all the luck!

View attachment 1577264

I feel you though

the worst has happened, my line manager has just got a promotion today and it’s expected that I go for their old job. They haven’t put the job out yet and I’m already an anxious mess
Do you want to go for it or do you just feel obliged?

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Me and RLF had a little break when I decided if he wasn’t going to marry me then I didn’t see the point in being together (I was young and dramatic) and I had a colleagues shoulder to cry on… we hooked up a few times and that was that. Even now i work with him a few times a month and he’s still the nicest person. I even went to his wedding earlier in the year
This is so cute and so well thought out. I'm a huge believer in if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

I had a thing with a guy once. We were never together, but we would hold hands and have little kisses and cuddles if we happened to be out together, more than friends but not enough to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Eventually it just fizzled away, we were seeing other people etc. Anyway, a few years later we ended up working together. Zero awkwardness and because we used to get on so well and had great chemistry, we just fell back into a lovely friendship (with no kisses or cuddles). So a success story of sorts! If it doesn't work out, it doesn't always have to be awkward.
These are both such cute stories, I love them. I'm happy to hear you still get along with them. ❤ Friendships are so underrated sometimes, but oh so necessary to have.

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
OMG thank you so much for telling me, I'll need to switch my hotel back!

6 hrs round trip is long!

I love that! Anything polka dot is my bag.
No problem!! They only put it out as like a tweet so i have moved my hotel around so much but im going to look at a different one as the one i stayed out was like super expensive!!

It is a bit... i'll have to look into it, would be smarter to stay!!

Have you watched 365 Days? You'll like that, so will you @strawberrysunshine_x
Soooo i watched the first one after watching Sex/Life... honestly found myself laughing the whole way through, thought it was awful but still watched it again as i couldnt help but laugh at it and the fact they can argue and then fuck within 2 seconds and then we have a montage of it, watched the second too and preferred it ever so slightly, with the smutty awful fanfic style storyline of all the films, made my mum watch it and when i saw her afterward she said the same 'i dont know why i watched it but im invested as its like car crash trash' and then i just watched the third one when it came out and didnt mind that one, i feel like the author is a 12yo fanfic writer so i feel sorry for her and support her work 🤣🤣🤣 although a girl i know claims they are the best films ever... but she also said her favourite fic was unlucky in london soooo... 🤣

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
@Violetroselily be with us when it helps, but don't worry about sacking us off if you just need to be alone. We love you and will always be here for you to lend an ear/cat/picture of bae/random conversation.

Much love to everyone feeling shitty. Hope bae plays tomorrow because we all really do need and deserve his beautiful face.

I eased off my period with drugs and now it's come back with a major vengeance. 😭 On my way home, trying not to bleed everywhere, going to have a little pre-therapy cry which is probably not a good omen.

At least the sun is back in my neck of the woods anyway, it's not so grey and dreary as yesterday.

Love you all so much ❤❤❤

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
I appreciate Kyle’s bunda very, very much. (y) I rate Kyle, always have.
They're all asleep! Time to party!!!!! This time with some deep cuts...

1663037436891.png

1663037533104.png

1663037824241.png

1663039129612.png

1663039189753.png

And also the water balloon fight. I'm still disturbed by the socks + Speedo combo. WTF is this look, baby?!

I feel like a cryptozoologist watching this blurry, long-limbed tall dude over and over again on a loop, but there is much less fur involved.

Good morning, loves! ❤
Morning!!! Hope you have a good day!

I'm getting in bed now. 12:45am is a recent record for me. Woohoo! It's been after 1:30 for the last week... or month?

Last edited:
  • Heart