Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starttheline

VIP Member
Right, the crush. You get the cons first so you don't get your hopes up.

We work together closely enough that it'd probably be a problem.
He's not my boss but he is a level above me in the hierarchy so potentially mild power dynamics ickiness.
He's a real outdoorsy active type which obviously I'm not.
Extroverted and sociable and has a million friends, which, if we're being truly honest, simply wouldn't work with my whole weirdo loner vibes. Realistically, would be exhausting.
Taller than me but only just. I'm not convinced VAR would notice the difference. Inevitably I would feel like a big clomping monster.
I belong alone and am OK with that.

And then the pros, so you get where I'm coming from.

Fit. Not like bae-gorgeous (who is?) but fit in a grinning puppy-dog kind of way.
An actual adult man who mows the lawn and puts up shelves and doesn't need looking after. Emotionally stable in a way men I'm attracted to generally tend not to be.
Properly warm and friendly. Remembers little comments about your life or family and asks engaging follow-up questions next time he sees you. Loves a "what's for tea?" chat.
Really clever and knowledgeable but wears it lightly, helps me if I ask him to but never assumes I won't understand something. No ego - asks me for help when he thinks I know better.
Hilarious in just the way I like. Thinks of a pun and has to let me know about it, then waits eagerly to find out if I can do a better one.
This is so cute and so well thought out. I'm a huge believer in if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

I had a thing with a guy once. We were never together, but we would hold hands and have little kisses and cuddles if we happened to be out together, more than friends but not enough to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Eventually it just fizzled away, we were seeing other people etc. Anyway, a few years later we ended up working together. Zero awkwardness and because we used to get on so well and had great chemistry, we just fell back into a lovely friendship (with no kisses or cuddles). So a success story of sorts! If it doesn't work out, it doesn't always have to be awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In honour of my dream and the new thread I would like to share these two beauties 🤪. Cobette pls don’t be mad Jack doesn’t like it.
Errm I can’t really remember my dream much. Do you forget your dreams like I do? I always wake up and they’re fresh in my head and when I get up and woken up a bit they’re gone !
He was just funny and cheeky. He joined me on some sort of group trip I’m not sure If I was back in college. But he had some really weird purple top on and sunglasses all the time and was just a pure joker 😍😍😍
48C09C3E-D9BD-4091-907F-80954B7896E3.jpeg
53CB236C-A1FB-4CE0-9ECA-7CC4B97F889F.jpeg
E2CB3F34-0999-4EC1-AD3B-68E2DF64F83D.jpeg
0D4F3CB2-A7FC-4C8D-B7CB-4F14A83EE960.jpeg
629D8E2E-1AE9-4275-813D-5B8057380E34.jpeg
490D1686-3E3E-45EF-A37A-0683D2BA61C2.jpeg
BC09EE1C-AC6A-4AA2-B5A8-0B51F428A29B.jpeg
00D707B3-7E5C-464C-A6CF-B9E9350E2F6F.jpeg
5BFCC655-12B2-4D43-85E4-9BFA95537AD4.jpeg
52120A6B-D6EF-4915-A1D1-4B641F41436C.jpeg
070BF7D8-B27A-41D4-8CB3-10D9ED59FB4E.jpeg

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Imagine him sat next to you like this, my god.

@LurkingAnnie thanks! I told my mum it was only Spoons!

I need detailed analysis of everything he does!
I think there is anyway 😬 we went to Barcelona from there just before covid and I’m 99% sure that’s where we ate, because we got a shot of smarties with the bill 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Ahhh I’ve just ordered a load of them
for my dressing room… this is one of my faves

View attachment 1577112
Got a Cuddles in the Kitchen one too… for the kitchen obvs 🤣

how you feeling @cobette super excited?? What did you get for brekkie?
I'm nervous! I always think good things don't happen to me so I am certain to die/my flight get cancelled.

We couldn't find All Bar One (of course found it afterwards]

20220914_083953.jpg

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
I wish mine had 🙈🙈

when I 20 I was going through the process of buying a house with my then boyfriend. Just before I was 21 ( is still call it my quarter life crisis🤣) I couldn’t go through with it. Realised I hated him and his controlling ways ( he’d give me hell for going out drinking ) and dumped his ass and got drunk for 2 years. Had friends with benefits with a fit dude who turned out to be an ass and got myself a toy boy until I didn’t want him anymore either 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he was 19 it was never going to work
Sounds like you had a lucky escape from the first guy. Its good to have a some fun while you find the right person x

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Niche but I can't wait until the heating goes on and I can use a warm towel after a shower/bath.

Didn't manage the dog walk, pup looked outside, looked at me, and then hid under the table.

Beth and John have just not had sex in Rome[/SPOILER]
😂 at the pup throwing a strop.

I have our heating on for an hour in the morning for towels, is this not normal behaviour!? Now feel I'm pissing money up the wall.

Oh Rome 😭

• Heart
  • Wow

mimimithis

VIP Member
What did they say about your car. So sorry you’re having a rough time at the minute. Sounds horrendous 😭.
What is happening to us all, everyone on the JG thread is down too (me included). I've had a frustrating day but nothing like yours. What did the garage say?
I’m really sad to hear everyone’s having a difficult time. That’s not how it should be 😕😭 We need something good happening to us all, and soon.

Insurance have just notified me that they will most likely cover it all, after all, lucky me, but at the garage, the evaluator did scare the living daylights me with extensive talk of having to replace the complete rear bumper including the park distance controls on the same side, which would have been an astronomical amount of money. It isn’t needed, after all - the electrical parts weren’t affected, so it’ll just be the hard shell cover or whatever it’s called.

Also @Gossgossgoss9888 please don’t bleed out, we need you here. ❤❤❤

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I feel like if I was drunk, I'd have a lovely giggly time with drunk bae.

But knowing me I'd be sober and end up taking care of him 😕

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Can someone please motivate me to pack my suitcase because I am currently snuggling the cat and have spent the entire day re-reading Never Really Over, as though that's a completely normal activity.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Salmon and veg and coconut rice.

And I'm a little cold so will even put the heating on, which is obvs one of life's great luxuries these days.
Sound delicious!

I have been so busy today mixed the November TV fixtures being announced.

Brentford on telly so off to get myself a Fulham ticket. @lou_claire91 you're going to that one aren't you?!

• Heart